PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ultra28, gotta question...

BarryMac
03-08-2005, 10:11 AM
On last nights episode of Fear Factor were you intentionally throwing about half a Rooster as the contestants jumped off the back of the "Fear Factor Ultra Boat"??? That was pretty classic as the young Mohawk wearin kid jumped off right into the roost. Who drives the boat? I didn't look like you...

GrapeApe
03-08-2005, 10:15 AM
I asked that to John once before... He said that all the Drivers and workers on the Set have to be Union... But I think he would rather be the Driver.. He likes the "Face Time"... :D :D
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
03-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Just to make a comment... That was probably the sickest fear factor I have ever seen....... :yuk:

BarryMac
03-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Just to make a comment... That was probably the sickest fear factor I have ever seen....... :yuk:
Totally agree, my stomach was turning when they were doing the gross stunt, it was enough to make a grown man cry...

Screaming Pete
03-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Totally agree, my stomach was turning when they were doing the gross stunt, it was enough to make a grown man cry...
Come on it's not any different than going down on a bar Wh98e at Martinez LOL :220v:

BarryMac
03-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Come on it's not any different than going down on a bar Wh98e at Martinez LOL :220v:
What's that like Pete, did your Girlfriend get pissed at you... :D :mix: :D Bet she dug her dew claws into your sides when she found out...

GrapeApe
03-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Thats true.. Greg has been accused of "Dumpster Diving" a time or Two... :yuk: :D He was even Banned from the Rowes Motorhome... :eek: :wink:
*** Grape Ape ***