PDA

View Full Version : storage

DrewDown
03-08-2005, 01:01 PM
A friend from work is looking for a place to store her 21' Elim. in Orange or Riverside county. Outdoors is OK. If any one can suggest a place that has availability that would be great.

dimarcobros
03-08-2005, 01:59 PM
When are you going out again Drew?
Sorry off topic.
DMB

Up 4 River
03-08-2005, 02:33 PM
I know there is a place right off of Tustin Ave in Orange just south of the Orange Mall that has storage. I can't remember the name of the place, but I know it's on the eastern side of the street and it's north of Ball Rd. It has plenty of outdoor storage space available. If I remeber the name I let you know.

DrewDown
03-08-2005, 02:34 PM
I was trying to get out there this weekend but the man is holding me down. ( WORK) Easter weekend for sure. You wanna hunt some eggs together?

DrewDown
03-08-2005, 02:35 PM
I know there is a place right off of Tustin Ave in Orange just south of the Orange Mall that has storage. I can't remember the name of the place, but I know it's on the eastern side of the street and it's north of Ball Rd. It has plenty of outdoor storage space available. If I remeber the name I let you know.
Thanks, You missed a good time at Sharkeez sat. night.

dimarcobros
03-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I was trying to get out there this weekend but the man is holding me down. ( WORK) Easter weekend for sure. You wanna hunt some eggs together?
Not a bad idea, I think Up4River and I were thinking about going out that weekend and coming back early Sunday morning. If we do go for sure we will have to meet up.
DMB

Up 4 River
03-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks, You missed a good time at Sharkeez sat. night.
I called you later that night after my work event but I got your voice mail. I wound up at Malarky's late nite.

DrewDown
03-08-2005, 04:35 PM
I called you later that night after my work event but I got your voice mail. I wound up at Malarky's late nite.Nice, next time.

Rexone
03-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Not Orange or Riverside county but I have one spot open in La Verne. Inside, alarmed, $5.00 linear foot per mo.

DrewDown
03-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Not Orange or Riverside county but I have one spot open in La Verne. Inside, alarmed, $5.00 linear foot per mo.Thank you, I'll let her know