PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Courtyard Wall

4-B
03-08-2005, 10:26 PM
I am looking for someone who can build a courtyard or a garden wall in the front of my house in Havasu. Anyone know of a good contractor? Has anyone ever used Sure Wall? :boxed:

phebus
03-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Your house looks great, and that front courtyard will work out perfect. Let me know when you get it done, and we'll show up with some beer and break her in right!!
Good luck finding a contractor.

Mrs. 4-B
03-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Your house looks great, and that front courtyard will work out perfect. Let me know when you get it done, and we'll show up with some beer and break her in right!!
Good luck finding a contractor.
Have I told you I love you and the mrs? We're always up for a beer! :p

OGShocker
03-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Try Zack Samons 928.727.0613. He will be doing our retaining wall soon. I like the guy, seems to be a heads up contractor. IMHO

rvrhlic
03-09-2005, 10:55 AM
We are using Shure wall, but they don't start until Monday so I can'tr give you any information until after that.

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 10:37 AM
We are using Shure wall, but they don't start until Monday so I can'tr give you any information until after that.
How did your wall turn out? Sure Wall should be starting ours in the next week or so. Do you have any pic's?

Ivan Dan
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Call a good buddy of mine Jason Lee @ 928-208-7507 he owns Another Blockwall Company in Havasu and does excellent work. Tell him Dan Kaatz referred ya.

rvrhlic
04-11-2005, 10:41 AM
How did your wall turn out? Sure Wall should be starting ours in the next week or so. Do you have any pic's?
SLOW!!!!! Well, after paying Shure wall in Mid-February... they have placed half the frames in... but at least the back yard is riddled with Miller Light bottles. They say they will be up this week to finish they framing and then start mudding... we will see.

Mrs. 4-B
04-11-2005, 10:45 AM
SLOW!!!!! Well, after paying Shure wall in Mid-February... they have placed half the frames in... but at least the back yard is riddled with Miller Light bottles. They say they will be up this week to finish they framing and then start mudding... we will see.
Ugh! This doesn't sound promising! Good luck and keep me posted. :argue:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-11-2005, 11:06 AM
You may want to try one of the landscape companies and see if they can help. I only make this suggestiion sicne you mentioned a garden wall. We used Desert Green for the front and backyards and were really impressed with the work and service they provided.