PDA

View Full Version : So I'm on the 10 @ 1:00 am in Blythe

Garrddogg
03-09-2005, 06:51 AM
pullin the boat and a truck pulls up next to me "THROWIN THE SHOCKER" and it was Artv, it was good to meet you.. I'm guessin the interview paid off ? Congrats!! see you at the "ZOO"
Force 26
Gary

Artv
03-09-2005, 08:31 AM
pullin the boat and a truck pulls up next to me "THROWIN THE SHOCKER" and it was Artv, it was good to meet you.. I'm guessin the interview paid off ? Congrats!! see you at the "ZOO"
Force 26
Gary
The boat looked good.

barbigrl
03-09-2005, 08:38 AM
How did you know it was him Art??? OP6C sticker??

Garrddogg
03-09-2005, 09:02 AM
ew pulled over in blythe to get some gas

Artv
03-09-2005, 09:09 AM
It was to dark to see the sticker.

barbigrl
03-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Still how did you know it was him??? How would you randomly know he was on HB??? Art do you throw the shocker to everyone you see in the hopes they know what it means??? hahahahaa...I am teasing you!!!

Artv
03-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Still how did you know it was him??? How would you randomly know he was on HB??? Art do you throw the shocker to everyone you see in the hopes they know what it means??? hahahahaa...I am teasing you!!!
He started a thread early Friday; he attached a pic of the boat.

JackieV
03-09-2005, 11:13 PM
LMAO! He does girl! All the F*cking time, even in his sleep...isn't that funny how he just knew the shocker would get his attention...that just confirms that his aSs IS ALWAYS ON ***boat!!!

HOOTER SLED-
03-10-2005, 12:01 AM
LMAO! He does girl! All the F*cking time, even in his sleep...isn't that funny how he just knew the shocker would get his attention...that just confirms that his aSs IS ALWAYS ON ***boat!!!
That or he is always giving you the SHOCKER, so it just comes natural for him. :D :D Jackie----> the shocker lover. :wink:

JackieV
03-10-2005, 10:27 AM
That or he is always giving you the SHOCKER, so it just comes natural for him. :D :D Jackie----> the shocker lover. :wink:
That's right J, I like the shocker...but you LOVE the dual SHOCKER :supp: that Michelle and I gave you that weekend at your place...ha-ha :D

HOOTER SLED-
03-10-2005, 10:31 AM
That's right J, I like the shocker...but you LOVE the dual SHOCKER :supp: that Michelle and I gave you that weekend at your place...ha-ha :D
Get 2 naked chicks in my bed just by taking the shocker from them???? I think I can handle that sacrifice.
:wink:

JackieV
03-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Get 2 naked chicks in my bed just by taking the shocker from them???? I think I can handle that sacrifice.
:wink:
Good! So when are we getten together again! I think we should say good-bye today. With the babies too!