PDA

View Full Version : Seeking female who LOVES boating

PHOTOGLOU
03-09-2005, 10:04 PM
OK I'll start this......
And it could get more interesting than rep points.............
If you know someone who might be good for someone else let's set um up...
Phatt Matt, Goldie's gotta have some friends
Frenchie, your girl too
Kilrtoy, have yvonne go through her phone book
and In2-mx, I've seen what your girl likes

SBullet
03-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Dam Photo you shouldn't have that much of trouble finding a good looking girl to roll in that Bad Ass Fountain!!! :confused:

IN2-IN2MX
03-09-2005, 10:11 PM
...and In2-mx, I've seen what your girl likes
:devil: shhhhh.... :)
This is a great idea!!!
For all of you that know Jay, or those of you that don't, I am sure you have heard what a great guy he is. Class act, friendly, funny, generous, total hottie catch.
Put your thinking caps on peeps! Any nice, sexy, single, hottie girls out there?
:wink:

Roman 1
03-09-2005, 10:13 PM
How bout Kim Hanson :coffeycup :notam:
R1

Dr. Eagle
03-09-2005, 10:23 PM
How bout Kim Hanson :coffeycup :notam:
R1
Tom Brown????????????

Flying Tiger
03-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Post something about yourself, and what you may like in a girl.
Girls are more likely to respond if they think they're what you may want,, more than a boating interest.
Do you mind a smoker?,, kids?? dogs?? a few extra lbs,, or does she have to be Xylophone bone sticking out skinny,,,
Your height,,, hair ( if any) it's a BFD to make the quality babes come out of the shadows and respond.
I bet someone will, especially if they think you may be interested in their situation.
Just my 2 cents worth

Kilrtoy
03-09-2005, 10:45 PM
jay just a warning, I saw the way SYA was looking at you the other night and after seeing the frenchie sya post, be careful, he may show up in drag

mbrown2
03-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Jay, just try the TV route again? :) :) :wink: :) :)

Kilrtoy
03-09-2005, 10:50 PM
OH SHIT, that was funny....

slink
Jay, Off subject, but were you in Showgun Sushi today? (Corona) Big guy with a black "power chevy" shirt?

PHOTOGLOU
Post something about yourself, and what you may like in a girl.
Girls are more likely to respond if they think they're what you may want,, more than a boating interest.
Do you mind a smoker?,, kids?? dogs?? a few extra lbs,, or does she have to be Xylophone bone sticking out skinny,,,
Your height,,, hair ( if any) it's a BFD to make the quality babes come out of the shadows and respond.
I bet someone will, especially if they think you may be interested in their situation.
Just my 2 cents worth
OK good point,
I am not looking for this to be too serious of a thread, But extra girls on boats sure look good, I have dated people I know and there are none I would like to persue, meeting there friends would be tough right now because my relationship of 2 1/2 years ended for lack of common intrests. I am still friends with her and she is not ok with the breakup SO seeing as we have the same friends she hears about what I do.......... and asking a new girl to go to my house, spend the weekend with me might give her the wrong idea.....
SO what I am looking for is an athletic persoanality, spontanious person who knows responsability, prefer blonde's but have dated brunettes, lives close to Huntington Beach and has goals for herself,. Must love kids and want them one day, and honesty in what they want if its just a party friend or relationship...
I go to you hot boat board members for the simple fact of if I have extra single friends going to the river you'll all know...... If your going with extra's let me know so I'm not bringing someone just to have someone there

PHOTOGLOU
03-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Did you see that???? :eek:

PHOTOGLOU
03-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Jay, Off subject, but were you in Showgun Sushi today? (Corona) Big guy with a black "power chevy" shirt?
NOPE don't work for Power anymore went to Selman Chev in Orange, WHY did I do something wrong?????????

mbrown2
03-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Did you see that???? :eek:
No, one of my buds did who is also on the boards...Dennis26.....
I give you credit for spunk! :wink: :cool: :wink:

slink
03-09-2005, 10:55 PM
No, just though maybe it might have been you. Bunch of us from work had lunch there today and as we were leaving the guy said "hello" to us all, kinda resembled the photos of you I've seen from the boards.

IN2-IN2MX
03-09-2005, 10:56 PM
No, one of my buds did who is also on the boards...Dennis26.....
I give you credit for spunk! :wink: :cool: :wink:
LOL! You said spunk! :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-09-2005, 10:57 PM
No, just though maybe it might have been you. Bunch of us from work had lunch there today and as we were leaving the guy said "hello" to us all, kinda resembled the photos of you I've seen from the boards.
Nope haven't been there since I quit but let me know next time you guys are going they have great sushi

Kahuna
03-09-2005, 11:30 PM
How about I prescreen all the girls for you, it's the least I could do. :devil:
By the way who isn't looking for a woman that likes the river, if they can help me launch my boat it's a plus. :D

Bre
03-09-2005, 11:31 PM
I offered myself.... but I guess I don't qualify?? I'm almost single :p

Kilrtoy
03-09-2005, 11:34 PM
I offered myself.... but I guess I don't qualify?? I'm almost single :p
WHAT????????????????????????????????

Bre
03-09-2005, 11:35 PM
WHAT????????????????????????????????
LMAO... I am getting the boot soon :sleeping: :D

Kilrtoy
03-09-2005, 11:36 PM
LMAO... I am getting the boot soon :sleeping: :D
Are you serious or playing.....
if so , sorry to hear this Bre....

Kilrtoy
03-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Ok, how can I help

Kilrtoy
03-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Ok now Im lost, I guess you are playing

Bre
03-09-2005, 11:43 PM
:hammerhea
nevermind.. LOL

mbrown2
03-09-2005, 11:45 PM
hmmm..... ;) :D ;)

Kahuna
03-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Now that we are all lost lets get back to finding me a woman that likes the river………Oh I forgot this was Photo’s thread, ok back to finding Photo his next girlfriend. :messedup:

Bre
03-09-2005, 11:47 PM
hmmm..... ;) :D ;)
:D

Bre
03-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Now that we are all lost lets get back to finding me a woman that likes the river………Oh I forgot this was Photo’s thread, ok back to finding Photo his next girlfriend. :messedup:
We are looking... we are looking :redface:

HOOTER SLED-
03-09-2005, 11:50 PM
Thought you were going to bed Bre????
And Photo, ask Bre to let me borrow a wig. I won't put out, but I'll put a wig on to chill in that boat. :D
Oh Bre, you flipped 5000 posts. Wassup with a pic or something?? Oh forget it, there's a special place for that. :D

Bre
03-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Thought you were going to bed Bre????
And Photo, ask Bre to let me borrow a wig. I won't put out, but I'll put a wig on to chill in that boat. :D
Oh Bre, you flipped 5000 posts. Wassup with a pic or something?? Oh forget it, there's a special place for that. :D
I was going to bed... til I started posting over here :D
You wanna borrow my wig :D :supp: You'll look mighty fine :hammer2:
Yippe 5k :sleeping: :D :wink:

AirtimeLavey
03-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Match.com, Dude. Include some pics. of your boat, and they'll come runn'in. Yep, that's a voice of experience, and my boat is NO where near your level. What show did you do? Years ago I did Love connection. Fockin producers, set me up w/the complete opposite of what I wanted. It was entertaining TV, though. If you try Match, only warning, meet up w/them once for a drink before you start promising River/Catalina trips. Some of the pics. don't match up well to reality. :2purples: Some of them, though....it's like catalog shopping. Good luck... :D :D

djunkie
03-10-2005, 03:01 AM
Hey Jay if you happen to stumble on some extra girls you can't handle let me know. Just don't tell my insignificant other. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 03:05 AM
jay just a warning, I saw the way SYA was looking at you the other night and after seeing the frenchie sya post, be careful, he may show up in drag
WTF Migirly Man I think you have dressing in drag locked down
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/161616171917829116_1677_1_1_.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Copy_of_16171917829116_1677_1_1_.jpg

Tom Brown
03-10-2005, 06:42 AM
Tom Brown????????????
You guys cite my name more often than a CHP officer references RiverDave at a sober driving seminar.

Garrddogg
03-10-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm lookin for one too,I am pickey though she must be able to back a trailer! :jawdrop:
Jay sorry for jumpin on your thread.. :D

Doofus Here
03-10-2005, 07:38 AM
I have this good friend who is a model:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5144514415q.jpg

Kahuna
03-10-2005, 08:20 AM
I'm lookin for one too,I am pickey though she must be able to back a trailer! :jawdrop:
Jay sorry for jumpin on your thread.. :D
That's not being picky that just a plain requirement for her to be able to back in a trailer.
:D

barbigrl
03-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Slink must I REMIND you I work across the street from SHOWGUNS!!!! Invite me when you go to lunch with all those cute cops!!! :hammer2:

barbigrl
03-10-2005, 08:36 AM
I like the river......lol...shit I forgot about my rules...

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Match.com, Dude. Include some pics. of your boat, and they'll come runn'in. Yep, that's a voice of experience, and my boat is NO where near your level. What show did you do? Years ago I did Love connection. Fockin producers, set me up w/the complete opposite of what I wanted. It was entertaining TV, though. If you try Match, only warning, meet up w/them once for a drink before you start promising River/Catalina trips. Some of the pics. don't match up well to reality. :2purples: Some of them, though....it's like catalog shopping. Good luck... :D :D
Did Blind date 3 yrs ago.... Same thing total opposite (at that time) stripper/aspiring model 22 yrs old 3 kids and attitude

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 09:22 AM
I like the river......lol...shit I forgot about my rules...
Yes but Chris is not a board member. Looking forward to the river next weekend

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-10-2005, 09:25 AM
did you want a board member or a non board member. :D

barbigrl
03-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Yes but Chris is not a board member. Looking forward to the river next weekend
EXACTLY!!!! :D

WYRD
03-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Did Blind date 3 yrs ago.... Same thing total opposite (at that time) stripper/aspiring model 22 yrs old 3 kids and attitude
Jay can I just keep some of your runoff? :D You should have no prob finding TRIM..............are you gonna be in Havasu this weekend? :D

Phat Matt
03-10-2005, 09:36 AM
It's spring break. Go solo, pull up to the Nautical and take your pick. :D

six two
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
How about match.com? :-) My thinking caps on...

spectras only
03-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Jay , whatch out ! Somebody on the board may go for a
sex change operation , to share the fun in your
pokerrun special :D .

topless
03-10-2005, 10:24 AM
So you never said. Board member or non-board member. I know some of each. MissHBjet lives in Huntington Beach and I have a friend who is about 5'1, long blond hair and has a boat too.....non board member. I hear she is kinky too. :crossx:

mbrown2
03-10-2005, 10:30 AM
MissHBjet lives in Huntington Beach I thought she was taken... :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
I thought she was taken... :confused:
No..

ratso
03-10-2005, 10:33 AM
So you never said. Board member or non-board member. I know some of each. MissHBjet lives in Huntington Beach and I have a friend who is about 5'1, long blond hair and has a boat too.....non board member. I hear she is kinky too. :crossx:
...How Kinky? :crossx:

topless
03-10-2005, 10:38 AM
...How Kinky? :crossx:Well, she told me about all her new toys. :2purples:

moneypit
03-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Ok.. I put my feelers out for you photo. My wifes girlfriends want to see a picture of you first... They need to make sure that you dont have straight hair and curly teeth...
This is your chance... Post your best photo. (this girls are very cute)

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 10:57 AM
did you want a board member or a non board member. :D
Either....... just looking..........

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 11:04 AM
...How Kinky? :crossx:
RATSO my thread :hammerhea :D How Kinky???

carbonmarine
03-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Photo I am in same boat... , but next trip for me is Poker run and I think I
stick around a few days later into that week... but I do have a few things
up thy sleeve.... I might need some serious help !! see ya at teh scop edealio on Sat ?
Rick32 :cool:

topless
03-10-2005, 11:26 AM
RATSO my thread :hammerhea How Kinky???Put it this way, I was even embarrassed with what she told me.

Unforgiven
03-10-2005, 11:42 AM
OK I'll start this......
And it could get more interesting than rep points.............
If you know someone who might be good for someone else let's set um up...
Phatt Matt, Goldie's gotta have some friends
Frenchie, your girl too
Kilrtoy, have yvonne go through her phone book
and In2-mx, I've seen what your girl likes
Jay, Her 454 has a sister...she's into boats and she likes to party, great personality...likes Jello shots..and looks great in a black dress...I'm her Pimp so get a hold of me, I get use of the fountain you can ask her out on a date

Her454
03-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Jay, Her 454 has a sister...she's into boats and she likes to party, great personality...likes Jello shots..and looks great in a black dress...I'm her Pimp so get a hold of me, I get use of the fountain you can ask her out on a date
You are sooooooooooooooooo dead. :o Phat Matt - you think he'll even live to see Vegas? :):)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Either....... just looking..........
oooo did you order propane :idea:

Unforgiven
03-10-2005, 11:52 AM
You are sooooooooooooooooo dead. :o Phat Matt - you think he'll even live to see Vegas? :):)
I was wondering if matt could say my last rites for me before I'm tossed in the mineshaft...oh yea...I'm leaving you the truck and the boat stuff...the kids get the guns...

BoatPI
03-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Jay, I imagine that you are looking for one with a brain??

WYRD
03-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Or a nice set of personallities :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Consider it DONE

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 12:29 PM
They don't call you a P.I. for nothing :D

Unforgiven
03-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Consider it DONE
ok...I'll work out the arraignments.....

Her454
03-10-2005, 12:33 PM
ok...I'll work out the arraignments.....
You hooking her up on a date or sending her to jail? :D :D :D
That why you work for PG&E...only 3 letters to remember? :);)

Unforgiven
03-10-2005, 12:40 PM
You hooking her up on a date or sending her to jail? :D :D :D
That why you work for PG&E...only 3 letters to remember? :);)
setting her up...it WILL BE A DATE he won't forget...besides we'll be there to protect him..oops I mean her.......lets talk about letters to remember Ms..HP

IN2-IN2MX
03-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh good...it's taking off.
Jay - I thought of someone else.
And Mel made a good point...order the propane for him :)

AirtimeLavey
03-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Lol...that show is brutal. So, what didn't you like about that girl? lol..
I can always tell when my show reruns, I get those looks in the bank, and the grocery store, etc... :notam: :hammerhea
Like Phat Matt said, just pull up to Nautical, or Kokoho's...you'll have no prob...good luck. Btw, what age range you looking for? :crossx:

WYRD
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
I can always tell when my show reruns, I get those looks in the bank, and the grocery store, etc... :notam: :hammerhea
Like Phat Matt said, just pull up to Nautical, or Kokoho's...you'll have no prob...good luck. Btw, what age range you looking for? :crossx:
Fountian is to big for the channel............Size does matter.............and here is one time when I bet you wish you bought a smaller boat!!! :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Mid to late 20's but age is not that important it's all about the be a kid when its time and be responsible when its time........

AirtimeLavey
03-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Mid to late 20's but age is not that important it's all about the be a kid when its time and be responsible when its time........
I hear ya....did you shop Match.com, yet? You could have something going by the w/e. My ex was on Match when I met her...and no WYRD, she ain't around anymore...moved back East. I miss that one... :frown:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2301rr-med.jpg

mtndewdrops
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Trying to get a hook-up on a hook-up!

WYRD
03-10-2005, 01:35 PM
I hear ya....did you shop Match.com, yet? You could have something going by the w/e. My ex was on Match when I met her...and no WYRD, she ain't around anymore...moved back East. I miss that one... :frown:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2301rr-med.jpg
I never said a word :D :D Very nice though :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh good...it's taking off.
Jay - I thought of someone else.
And Mel made a good point...order the propane for him :)
Propane just got ordered be there in the morning

AirtimeLavey
03-10-2005, 01:43 PM
I never said a word :D :D Very nice though :D
lol...yeah, she was nice in many ways....that's it, I'm drinking this afternoon... :messedup:

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Photo I am in same boat... , but next trip for me is Poker run and I think I
stick around a few days later into that week... but I do have a few things
up thy sleeve.... I might need some serious help !! see ya at teh scop edealio on Sat ?
Rick32 :cool:
See you there

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Propane just got ordered be there in the morning
mmmmm does that mean after party :idea:

rvrjunkie
03-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Jay, get another traffic ticket, "FORGET" to pay it, piss off the judge, go to court and met another girl name Holly. :argue:

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Jay, get another traffic ticket, "FORGET" to pay it, piss off the judge, go to court and met another girl name Holly. :argue:
You know Holly???? What a great story that was.... Judge wants to throw the book at me and a girl who works for the courts catches the book before it hits me :D
SYA YES after party Full tank of propane this time the POOL will be at 102

Jrocket
03-10-2005, 05:52 PM
No..
Uhhhhhh What?

Eliminator 4 Life
03-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I got an Idea we should pick a date in the near future and all the single guys :D from hot boat can show up at the Naked Turtle or the Red Room and just post a add for all the single females to show up between 22 and 29 and of course all HOT

AirtimeLavey
03-10-2005, 06:07 PM
I got an Idea we should pick a date in the near future and all the single guys :D from hot boat can show up at the Naked Turtle or the Red Room and just post a add for all the single females to show up between 22 and 29 and of course all HOT
I'm in.... :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 06:16 PM
You know Holly???? What a great story that was.... Judge wants to throw the book at me and a girl who works for the courts catches the book before it hits me :D
SYA YES after party Full tank of propane this time the POOL will be at 102
Sounds like a plan http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16162ttnmic-thumb.gif

Kilrtoy
03-10-2005, 07:13 PM
TOO MUCH CHORIZO in the hot tub is not cool, LADIES ONLY....
DAMN MEL Was Frenchie enough

PHOTOGLOU
03-10-2005, 07:17 PM
TOO MUCH CHORIZO in the hot tub is not cool, LADIES ONLY....
DAMN MEL Was Frenchie enough
35 people should fit in the pool 25 - 30 ladies and 5 - 10 guys sounds like the right ratio just got off the phone with mike russell from LBZ he'll be filming a new LBZ video this weekend says about 25 girls going up with his crew

Kilrtoy
03-10-2005, 07:21 PM
35 people should fit in the pool 25 - 30 ladies and 5 - 10 guys sounds like the right ratio just got off the phone with mike russell from LBZ he'll be filming a new LBZ video this weekend says about 25 girls going up with his crew
They will be safe, SYA doesnt like women.... but will we be safe..... :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 07:26 PM
They will be safe, SYA doesnt like women.... but will we be safe..... :D
ok MiGirl dont get me photo chopping again :crossx:

Kilrtoy
03-10-2005, 07:32 PM
ok MiGirl dont get me photo chopping again :crossx:
Bring it on tuts... i'll be your ginnie pig....

racecar.hotshoe
03-10-2005, 07:42 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917boat_funny2_copy.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917SYA_2.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 07:43 PM
you know the Prez does need his secert service to protect him NOT ;)

Kilrtoy
03-10-2005, 07:49 PM
WTF, ithought you were practicing, That shit is awful...... :yuk:

racecar.hotshoe
03-10-2005, 07:52 PM
It's the thought that count's....... :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-10-2005, 07:58 PM
WTF, ithought you were practicing, That shit is awful...... :yuk:
what are you talking about

racecar.hotshoe
03-10-2005, 08:01 PM
I think he is talking about my croping! :D

Kilrtoy
03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
No yours is the bomb, mels was a bomb......

ratso
03-10-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm looking also... Help us out here!!!
Soon to be RiverKittys Man of the month for Febuary 2006 Calendar
Here is my post
Well with Spring Break and the Summer boating season just around the corner, I thought I would give this a try to attract a new woman to become my Havasu Boating Babe. All I ask is that she has experience parking the truck and boat trailer after launching. I can teach her everything else.
Click here to see My Match . Com profile (http://www.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx?sid=FBD967A1-590F-44AD-837B-042A61A26DCF&trackingid=0&theme=216&lid=1000005&TP=U&UID=JgRCLihWMNdwU%2bNHeAQM6w%3d%3d&Handle=midnightmark)
Do you think this will work? I'm also going to do some serious cruzing in the channel during Spring Break and see what jumps in the boat!!!
That ought to work HS... I check out women in the personals at times, but never joined up.

WYRD
03-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Of all the hairbrained Ideas you have come up with in the past this one is actually a good one I am in too! :p

barbigrl
03-11-2005, 09:44 AM
WTF??? Place an ad where??? The PennySaver?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-11-2005, 09:53 AM
dont forget there are alot of HOT LADIES over 29 also :wink:

WYRD
03-11-2005, 10:04 AM
I have seen you in action my Brotha..............you can get one of the youngins too!! Just run her HARD you know how to do It :crossx: :crossx:

AirtimeLavey
03-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Yes there are...and the ones over 30... they're horny as hell...uh, I mean... usually very nice... :crossx: :D ...or so I hear. :wink: :D :devil:

WYRD
03-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Yes there are...and the ones over 30... they're horny as hell...uh, I mean... usually very nice... :crossx: :D ...or so I hear. :wink: :D :devil:
Easy there COWBOY!! Hose it down :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-11-2005, 10:19 AM
WTF??? Place an ad where??? The PennySaver?
Dont get all BUTTHURT we will invite you too.. Pennysaver damn is that where you look no wonder :cry: :yuk: SHITT im talking front page LA TIMES you know how we get down......

AirtimeLavey
03-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Easy there COWBOY!! Hose it down :D :D :D
Yeah, gonna work on it over the w/e...lol. Wish I was going to Havi, like you guys. Shouldn't you be hittin the road? Nice little party palace you and your
"crew" got workin. Take lots o pics. :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Of all the hairbrained Ideas you have come up with in the past this one is actually a good one I am in too! :p
Thanks WYRD I just said 29 we can go to 33 it dont matter to me :D :idea:

WYRD
03-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Yeah, gonna work on it over the w/e...lol. Wish I was going to Havi, like you guys. Shouldn't you be hittin the road? Nice little party palace you and your
"crew" got workin. Take lots o pics. :D :D :D
Hitting the Road at NOON!! Whooohooooo..........You know I am gonna have the camera flashin when the girls are flashin!! :D :D

AirtimeLavey
03-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Dont get all BUTTHURT we will invite you too.. Pennysaver damn is that where you look no wonder :cry: :yuk: SHITT im talking front page LA TIMES you know how we get down......
ROTFLMAO... :D :D :D

AirtimeLavey
03-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Hitting the Road at NOON!! Whooohooooo..........You know I am gonna have the camera flashin when the girls are flashin!! :D :D
What'd ya mean flashing? They're not just gonna be straight up neked the whole time?...Dude...it's spring break.

WYRD
03-11-2005, 10:30 AM
What'd ya mean flashing? They're not just gonna be straight up neked the whole time?...Dude...it's spring break.
Yea but I was talkin about in public places like resturaunts, Gas stations, ect............ :idea: the PARTY IS ON ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!! :mix:

Speedin' Ian
03-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey Photoglu I saw where you mentioned that Mike Russell is filming a new movie for LBZ. I thought he sold that company? I used to wakeboard with him way back when he was just getting started in moto gear, when he was still heavy into snowboarding.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Yea but I was talkin about in public places like resturaunts, Gas stations, ect............ :idea: the PARTY IS ON ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!! :mix:
Come on you aint leaving at noon and your definatley not gonna party all night :idea: Whats up with Applebees???

barbigrl
03-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey Photoglu I saw where you mentioned that Mike Russell is filming a new movie for LBZ. I thought he sold that company? I used to wakeboard with him way back when he was just getting started in moto gear, when he was still heavy into snowboarding.
LBZ still exhists??? hahaha...I used to run with that crowd back in the day...... :rolleyes:

WYRD
03-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Come on you aint leaving at noon and your definatley not gonna party all night :idea: Whats up with Applebees???
Applebees is still in the works but now there is a Branding Iron too.........so many choices :idea: :idea:

Speedin' Ian
03-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey Barbgirl I know they still exist, but I thought Mike no longer owned the company

PHOTOGLOU
03-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey Barbgirl I know they still exist, but I thought Mike no longer owned the company
Haven't talked to Mike this morning to confirm BUT the 2 people I talked to this morning say he still ownes it and when I talked to him last night I thought he said he was bringing out a whole bunch of lbz stickers and filming for the water version of a "crusty??" video

barbigrl
03-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Haven't talked to Mike this morning to confirm BUT the 2 people I talked to this morning say he still ownes it and when I talked to him last night I thought he said he was bringing out a whole bunch of lbz stickers and filming for the water version of a "crusty??" video
PG you should get in the video!!! I am sure your boat could!!! :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-11-2005, 12:45 PM
PG you should get in the video!!! I am sure your boat could!!! :D
What are you saying???? I CAN"T GET IN THE VIDEO but my boat could :mad:

barbigrl
03-11-2005, 01:32 PM
What are you saying???? I CAN"T GET IN THE VIDEO but my boat could :mad:
Of course not.....I am sure you would have no probs getting in the video!! :frown: I was joking..... :p
Hey but do you think you could get me in the video?? hahahahaa.....i am teasin!!! :D

WUTWZAT
03-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Thats too funny, he'd be looking like BigBoy from Power 106 when he was in Duece Bigaloe Male Gigalo...... Sorry SYA, but thats an image I had to share with everyone else.
But I'd like a girl, like the one getting the snails from the bottom of the tank (same movie reference). :D
Jason

PHOTOGLOU
03-11-2005, 08:51 PM
ok who wants to help me post a picture of me??????

moneypit
03-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I was waiting..... thought you didnt see my post earlier.... Send it to me.
sportsdc@pacbell.net

PHOTOGLOU
03-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I was waiting..... thought you didnt see my post earlier.... Send it to me.
sportsdc@pacbell.net
sent

moneypit
03-11-2005, 08:58 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/84jayerin.jpg

AvengerBabe
03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll second that motion... Match.com worked really well for me too. Lotsa looser dorks on there, but there are some good catches on there too!! (heck, I was on there!! hehe!) I would check it out! But, yes, grab a drink before committing to dinner or anything else to make sure that the chick hasn't been spending long nights at home with photoshop!!! :D

jdogginla
03-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Hmmmm........you don't look like a car salesman, LOL

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Thats too funny, he'd be looking like BigBoy from Power 106 when he was in Duece Bigaloe Male Gigalo...... Sorry SYA, but thats an image I had to share with everyone else.
But I'd like a girl, like the one getting the snails from the bottom of the tank (same movie reference). :D
Jason
:sleeping: you dont rate a commit :eat:

PHOTOGLOU
03-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Hmmmm........you don't look like a car salesman, LOL
OK I give what do I look like??????????????? :D

jdogginla
03-11-2005, 11:51 PM
OK I give what do I look like??????????????? :D
just a regular nice guy.......... :hammer2:

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 02:26 AM
Ok check me out on Match................ Be honest and let me know what you think.........
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx?sid=20CF5AD4-D703-4CDA-932C-1EF9E3173CFD&trackingid=0&theme=215&lid=1000005&TP=U&UID=Y5Ct1C8vT14%3d&Handle=photoglou

Mandelon
03-12-2005, 07:00 AM
Background/Values
ethnicity: White / Caucasian
faith: Christian / Catholic
education: Some college
languages: English
politics: Liberal
I'd work on that last part....... :rolleyes: But maybe that was just the "right" answer, considering what you are looking for. :D
Good Luck...

Eliminator 4 Life
03-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Jay your 5'11" I felt like a giant next to you ha ha :p

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Jay...did you put an ad up on Match? :confused:

racecar.hotshoe
03-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Jason
http://www.aaagames.wz.cz/obraz/movies/stripter/strr.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
03-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Jay...did you put an ad up on Match? :confused:
Yea the link is post number 135 :hammer2: :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2005, 08:10 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/84jayerin.jpg
Hey, that's the Yardhouse. Wasn't sure about posting those pics since someone else is in the pics but since moneypit did, here are some more to show all the ladiesssss what a hottie Jay is...
Not only cute but he's FUN AS HELL...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1779hosts3.jpg
AND for all you :devil: wild ladies, LOOK! He knows the shocker too!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1779YH_us_w_Photo.jpg

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Yea the link is post number 135 :hammer2: :D
Durrrrr! Sorry, still half asleep. No more late night drinking for me :D .
WOW! Good profile. I didn't know about the facial hair :idea: . You're gonna get so many emails from that. Be careful, I hear you only meet freaks online ;) ...LOL! Take my word on this!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Durrrrr! Sorry, still half asleep. No more late night drinking for me :D .
WOW! Good profile. I didn't know about the facial hair :idea: . You're gonna get so many emails from that. Be careful, I hear you only meet freaks online ;) ...LOL! Take my word on this!!!
I hear you about all the drinking :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I hear you about all the drinking :cool:
It's been a few hours since i posted that and I already changed my mind about no more late night drinking. CAN'T WAIT TILL TONIGHT!! Just kidding. :D

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 11:46 AM
jay I would take the income off the profile, you will find alot of gold diggers after you when they see that......

AirtimeLavey
03-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Ok check me out on Match................ Be honest and let me know what you think.........
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx?sid=20CF5AD4-D703-4CDA-932C-1EF9E3173CFD&trackingid=0&theme=215&lid=1000005&TP=U&UID=Y5Ct1C8vT14%3d&Handle=photoglou
Great profile...focker. :D Glad I suggested it...like I need the freakin competition... :hammer2: About 90 % of the emails you get won't be in your game, so go after the ones you want...What Kilr said about the income is true, but you gotta decide what you want. Some of the hottest are high-end. Damn...I sound like a loser... :hammer2: I might have to post pics. of some of my dates from this w/e..... :devil: Ok, back to reality...
Photog...check your pm's...

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Only some are high end and they usually arent worth a damn.....
By looking at the pics Im sure a few will figure out he has cash....
Leave it blank

Mandelon
03-12-2005, 12:17 PM
I think there are too many pics of the boat in your profile. You don't want to look like you are compensating for something, just that you go boating. One or two is enough.
Girls don't want to date a boat, then want a guy. If he happens to have a boat, that would be OK. ;)

RP1
03-12-2005, 12:28 PM
I agree with KLR on the income deal... I did this a few years back and put the income at first and many would comment on how nice it must be to have the income... leave it off.
I also agree with Mandy on the boat deal... a couple will do the trick.
On another note... we met you at the Yardhouse in December and the wife thinks she might have a couple of candidates for you. One owns a high-end salon and the other works for a Plastic Surgeon in Newport. She's out of town this week, but will find out when she gets back. ;)

AirtimeLavey
03-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Only some are high end and they usually arent worth a damn.....
By looking at the pics Im sure a few will figure out he has cash....
Leave it blank
I agree but... some guys like those high-maintenance girls. It's all about balance and what you're looking for...All I'm suggesting is use the system, but don't get used by it... :hammer2: :D
You're a lucky man...you got the whole package.. and it only costs you a DCB, new truck, Corvette, motorhome, etc.. Ok, before you jump my shiat, :eat: I'm kidding....you da man, and I'm just jealous as hell. :D :D :D
AirtimeLavey <-----not a shiat stirer

AirtimeLavey
03-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Bottomline, Photog...don't overthink it. Your profile's great. Just put out what you want them to know.... Hell, I'm still single, so obviously I'm no expert... :boxed: :messedup: :mix: :cool:

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 12:55 PM
I agree but... some guys like those high-maintenance girls. It's all about balance and what you're looking for...All I'm suggesting is use the system, but don't get used by it... :hammer2: :D
You're a lucky man...you got the whole package.. and it only costs you a DCB, new truck, Corvette, motorhome, etc.. Ok, before you jump my shiat, :eat: I'm kidding....you da man, and I'm just jealous as hell. :D :D :D
AirtimeLavey <-----not a shiat stirer
Im about to lose her if I dont buy her a JET AIRPLANE.... Got any Idea's for me.....

racecar.hotshoe
03-12-2005, 12:58 PM
sense of humor: Dry / Sarcastic: I'm not bitter because I'm single. Quite the opposite
sports and exercise: Swimming, Weights / Machines, Auto racing / Motorcross, Baseball, Football, Skiing
common interests: Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Not one word about boating**WTF**Jay! :D :D :D :D

AirtimeLavey
03-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Im about to lose her if I dont buy her a JET AIRPLANE.... Got any Idea's for me.....
Just one.... :D :D :D
http://www.dumontsanddunes.com/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album03/A390_1.jpg

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Damn we can put some ho's up in that place......

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Great profile...focker. :D Glad I suggested it...like I need the freakin competition... :hammer2: About 90 % of the emails you get won't be in your game, so go after the ones you want...What Kilr said about the income is true, but you gotta decide what you want. Some of the hottest are high-end. Damn...I sound like a loser... :hammer2: I might have to post pics. of some of my dates from this w/e..... :devil: Ok, back to reality...
Photog...check your pm's...
Got it, cool, thanks

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 02:24 PM
I think there are too many pics of the boat in your profile. You don't want to look like you are compensating for something, just that you go boating. One or two is enough.
Girls don't want to date a boat, then want a guy. If he happens to have a boat, that would be OK. ;)
OK 3 boat pics gone..... just got my first hit left a number too...... :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 02:28 PM
I agree with KLR on the income deal... I did this a few years back and put the income at first and many would comment on how nice it must be to have the income... leave it off.
I also agree with Mandy on the boat deal... a couple will do the trick.
On another note... we met you at the Yardhouse in December and the wife thinks she might have a couple of candidates for you. One owns a high-end salon and the other works for a Plastic Surgeon in Newport. She's out of town this week, but will find out when she gets back. ;)
Yes I do remember meeting you..... That was a blast.... funny thing you mention the salon 4 of the girls I have dated have worked at a salon..... This is funny I might already know her :jawdrop:
Thanks for the consideration with your wifes friends.

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 02:30 PM
sense of humor: Dry / Sarcastic: I'm not bitter because I'm single. Quite the opposite
sports and exercise: Swimming, Weights / Machines, Auto racing / Motorcross, Baseball, Football, Skiing
common interests: Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Not one word about boating**WTF**Jay! :D :D :D :D
Nothing about the shocker either....................I will fix both right now :D

Bre
03-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Looking sexy Jay :eat:

Mandelon
03-12-2005, 03:09 PM
When you tell her you want her to meet your friends, are you gonna bring her here???? :hammer2: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-12-2005, 03:50 PM
It's been a few hours since i posted that and I already changed my mind about no more late night drinking. CAN'T WAIT TILL TONIGHT!! Just kidding. :D
Ya Im going drinking tonight h aha :D

racecar.hotshoe
03-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Nothing about the shocker either....................I will fix both right now :D
That's my boy! :coffeycup :D

RP1
03-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Yes I do remember meeting you..... That was a blast.... funny thing you mention the salon 4 of the girls I have dated have worked at a salon..... This is funny I might already know her :jawdrop:
Thanks for the consideration with your wifes friends.
She might actually come across a few potential candidates. She works for a high-end skin care company from Canada and is the west coast Account Executive / Trainer. So she basically spends her whole day dealing with the owner/manager of Resort/Spas and Plastic Surgeons... which leads to more contacts. ;)
Now if she'd just get back from Aspen we can get the ball rolln' :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Bre has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Bre clear your box.........
Mandy.... for sure if she can't hang out here, she can't hang out
Mark... couldn't get up the courage to explain the shocker but that will be in one of the emails before the first phone call
RP1........Did you say ball and rolling in the same sentance :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2005, 06:51 PM
OK 3 boat pics gone..... just got my first hit left a number too...... :D
Only one! WTF!!! I've never wanted a sister before but right about now I wish I had a hottie lil blonde sister for you (although the fact that I have dark hair and have latin hips means that would be genetically impossible). :)
I'd hate to admit this...shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I have to agree with the comment made about the income thing. Take it off! Don't want someone just interested in your wallet. :crossx: That's bad news.

RP1
03-12-2005, 06:59 PM
O.K. Jay, just got off the phone with Lisa (wife) and she says you only want to have two or three pictures on your profile. Also, never a picture with an ex, or one that you have cut the girl out of the other half of the picture.
Check your PM for the rest of what she has...

IN2-IN2MX
03-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Ya Im going drinking tonight h aha :D
So are we...friends just got here. I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for Jay-bait. Just call me PIMP tonight.

Bre
03-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Bre has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Bre clear your box.........
Mandy.... for sure if she can't hang out here, she can't hang out
Mark... couldn't get up the courage to explain the shocker but that will be in one of the emails before the first phone call
RP1........Did you say ball and rolling in the same sentance :D
My box is always clean :confused: :idea: :D
Oh oh..you were talking about my PM box ;)
Just deleted 26 of them..have at it :supp:

AirtimeLavey
03-12-2005, 08:03 PM
O.K. Jay, just got off the phone with Lisa (wife) and she says you only want to have two or three pictures on your profile. Also, never a picture with an ex, or one that you have cut the girl out of the other half of the picture.
Check your PM for the rest of what she has...
I don't know about that...ever notice how when you're out with another woman, you get all kinds of attention, when you can't act on it....then when your out w/o a woman, it ain't the same? Women like a guy who's got it going. So, don't cut out the ex entirely, just her face.... :idea: :D I gotta get away from this thread....I'm not really such an ass... :hammer2:

AirtimeLavey
03-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Damn we can put some ho's up in that place......
I'm in.... :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 08:18 PM
So are we...friends just got here. I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for Jay-bait. Just call me PIMP tonight.
Call me I might be in the mood to swing up that way

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 08:56 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111parker_frank.jpg

CornWater
03-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Allright Jay... I've read enough, what will you give me for Jill???? :D Trades welcome.... :idea:

PHOTOGLOU
03-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Allright Jay... I've read enough, what will you give me for Jill???? :D Trades welcome.... :idea:
Would you consider $1million :idea:

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Shit you can have mine for a million

CornWater
03-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Ummm...let me think about it..
DONE!!!!!!! :D
Too bad I gotta watch my ass now.. she has decided to partake in the madness of these boards... :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Ummm...let me think about it..
DONE!!!!!!! :D
Too bad I gotta watch my ass now.. she has decided to partake in the madness of these boards... :hammerhea
YOUR SCREWED NOW

CornWater
03-12-2005, 10:09 PM
YOUR SCREWED NOW
I hear ya...I'm out then, nice knowing you guys... :cry: :cry:

IN2-IN2MX
03-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Call me I might be in the mood to swing up that way
:( Oops!!! I logged off after that and just rolled outta bed. Sorry. Next time you call me or Mike. You are ALWAYS invited with us. We have an extra bedroom should you not want to make the long trek home afterwards.
err, and bring Jill if Cornwater doesn't want her...hee hee. You are so dead :hammerhea dude! :)

PHOTOGLOU
03-13-2005, 08:40 PM
your forgiven run into any hotties??????? :) and as for Jill why am I dead your the one who just invited her out :yuk:

IN2-IN2MX
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
your forgiven run into any hotties??????? :) and as for Jill why am I dead your the one who just invited her out :yuk:
ha ha ha. I meant Cornwater was dead, not you! :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-13-2005, 09:05 PM
ha ha ha. I meant Cornwater was dead, not you! :D
OK well it was just confirmed BOTH Mr and Mrs cornwater will be on the boat for the poker run the end of april............... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MISS US we will be the biggest thing on the water 42' long and 20 feet tall (if they are standing up)

IN2-IN2MX
03-13-2005, 09:09 PM
OK well it was just confirmed BOTH Mr and Mrs cornwater will be on the boat for the poker run the end of april............... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MISS US we will be the biggest boat on the water 42' long and 20 feet tall (if they are standing up)
Right on! :)

wildbillg
03-13-2005, 09:11 PM
OK well it was just confirmed BOTH Mr and Mrs cornwater will be on the boat for the poker run the end of april............... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MISS US we will be the biggest boat on the water 42' long and 20 feet tall (if they are standing up)
I think you will be in the Group of big boats but you will not be the biggest one on the water, have you seen the list of boats yet?

PHOTOGLOU
03-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I think you will be in the Group of big boats but you will not be the biggest one on the water, have you seen the list of boats yet?
Actually I just changed it to say biggest thing and i was refering to mr and mrs cornwater he is like 6'8" and she is 6'2"

PHOTOGLOU
03-14-2005, 09:26 AM
OK just updated pictures of me... need more advice.. wasn't getting the hits from who I wanted

dicudmore
03-14-2005, 10:45 AM
I dig the airborn Fountain pic :D

OGShocker
03-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Social drinker, maybe one or two :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
03-14-2005, 10:53 AM
ONE OR TWO, You gotta love that....
maybe because you and in2mx went 4X4ing up a dry wash in SYA excursion is why you only had two that night......
The third is all over his interior
LOL, good shit jay
Try writing to the one's you want.....

AirtimeLavey
03-14-2005, 11:17 AM
OK just updated pictures of me... need more advice.. wasn't getting the hits from who I wanted
Hey Lou,
Like I said, about 90% of what comes after you, prob. not what you're hoping for...but the ones you want will come...(Ok, that sounds bad, but in a good way)...Go after/email the ones you want, and give it a few days, cause they might not get your email right away...it will go in cycles, too. I had an above average weekend.... :D but, still not married....
Happy hunting...

barbigrl
03-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey Lou,
Like I said, about 90% of what comes after you, prob. not what you're hoping for...but the ones you want will come...(Ok, that sounds bad, but in a good way)...Go after/email the ones you want, and give it a few days, cause they might not get your email right away...it will go in cycles, too. I had an above average weekend.... :D but, still not married....
Happy hunting...
Alright I am coming out of the closet on the whole online dating thing......a few girlfriends and I thought it would be fun to sign up to one of these things about 8 months ago .......I will say I am not into it at all.....I just got a lot of old pervs trying to hit me up...I felt like I was trying to sell myself.....but in reality that is what dating is I guess......Dont look so hard boys....it will happen when you least expect it. Just try to enjoy this time!! and rule of thumb NEVER SETTLE!!!!

AirtimeLavey
03-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Alright I am coming out of the closet on the whole online dating thing......a few girlfriends and I thought it would be fun to sign up to one of these things about 8 months ago .......I will say I am not into it at all.....I just got a lot of old pervs trying to hit me up...I felt like I was trying to sell myself.....but in reality that is what dating is I guess......Dont look so hard boys....it will happen when you least expect it. Just try to enjoy this time!! and rule of thumb NEVER SETTLE!!!!
LOL...Ok, NOW I feel stupid...old pervs?! :lightsabe I would disagree...
When you're young(er), single, no kids, no house, etc, it's one thing, but once you get more responsibilities, your time is at premium...Ultimately, I think you're right, it will happen when least expected, but I'm more of a pro-active kinda guy...besides, while your experience may not have been the best (yet), I've met some amazing people on line.... and who said I wasn't enjoying this time!!! And just so we're clear, it's not like Lou, or that other guy or myself have any problems finding a date, ...it's just we know what we want....and that's hard to find. Funny how many people don't really know what online dating is really like, but have an opinion on it...they'd rather keep finding those quality people in the bars...(I'm not talking about you B-grl, cause you are quality, fo sho... :D )
AirtimeLavey <----Rrrreally glad I got in on this thread...I'm going back to lurking, now... :hammer2:

racecar.hotshoe
03-14-2005, 12:24 PM
I just read his dealio.Good thing I not GAY or Id Hit it.... :eek:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-14-2005, 12:29 PM
just like being at Parker :hammerhea

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2005, 12:31 PM
I think a lot of people are turned off by online dating. I used to be also. My best friend's roommate was messing around one night and set up a profile for me on yahoo personals (he was on the site too). We laughed about it and I didn't expect anything to come of it but turns out I met some really cool guys. You just gotta weed through the ones that aren't your type, but you have to do that in everyday life anyway. All I know is it brought up options that aren't always there if you aren't big on going out or just don't meet the kinda people you looking for when you go out. Although I didn't expect much I ended up meeting the most amazing guy ever!!! I'd definitely say "don't knock it till you've tried it." :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-14-2005, 12:34 PM
I will have to check from home...they monitor what sites I go to from work. :D

WYRD
03-14-2005, 12:48 PM
When you're young(er), single, no kids, no house, etc, it's one thing, but once you get more responsibilities, your time is at premium...Ultimately, I think you're right, it will happen when least expected, but I'm more of a pro-active kinda guy...besides, while your experience may not have been the best (yet), I've met some amazing people on line.... and who said I wasn't enjoying this time!!! And just so we're clear, it's not like Lou, or that other guy or myself have any problems finding a date, ...it's just we know what we want....and that's hard to find. Funny how many people don't really know what online dating is really like, but have an opinion on it...they'd rather keep finding those quality people in the bars...(I'm not talking about you B-grl, cause you are quality, fo sho... :D )
AirtimeLavey <----Rrrreally glad I got in on this thread...I'm going back to lurking, now... :hammer2:
Good Sheit here......very well stated. I like the profile Jay you should find a good date or two just be leary of the ones that are looking for the easy ride you know? If you do find the right one ask if she has a sister :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Good Sheit here......very well stated. I like the profile Jay you should find a good date or two just be leary of the ones that are looking for the easy ride you know? If you do find the right one ask if she has a sister :D
Good point two might be fun also :eek:

Magic34
03-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Jay,
I don't want to sound like a lame a$$, but if you are seriously looking at this internet gig, I don't know if I would post a pic of the boat or not. I wouldn't want to show all the dollars up front. I never tried the interent thing, but there are plenty of chicks out there that will hook up just for the boat, which is great for a few weekends (maybe even a summer :D ) but looking at the big picture, you really have to protect the roll with those ladies.
Throw up a pic of a modest boat and if she passes the test and makes it aboard, then there you go.
Good luck, and thanks for all the info on Fountains. Ended up just building a new cat though.

WYRD
03-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Good point two might be fun also :eek:
Not Quite what I meant but If you can then you the man!! :crossx: :crossx:

Mike.A
03-14-2005, 02:20 PM
PHOTOGLOU,
Off track but just read some of this post. You are at Selman,
My grandfather worked there for years. Oldtimer named Ira. Check with
some of the oldtimers, he was one the best in his time.
On the subject of the hunt, go to a grocery store and stand by the cucumber stand, It worked in the movies :D

barbigrl
03-14-2005, 02:29 PM
You are not an old perv.....I am talking very old....I actually like them a lot older then me. Guys my age are complete morons..... :rolleyes: I agree that online dating is just another way of making your aveanues of meeting someone larger......ATL I highly doubt you would have a hard time finding a date.....I am also scared of the blind thing......I know you can see pics, but still.....I agree it is hard to find quality people in bars!!! The last two serious relationships I was in started that way......hmmmm where are they now??? Plain and simple....DATING SUCKS.... such is life :D

WYRD
03-14-2005, 02:42 PM
You are not an old perv.....I am talking very old....I actually like them a lot older then me. Guys my age are complete morons..... :rolleyes: I agree that online dating is just another way of making your aveanues of meeting someone larger......ATL I highly doubt you would have a hard time finding a date.....I am also scared of the blind thing......I know you can see pics, but still.....I agree it is hard to find quality people in bars!!! The last two serious relationships I was in started that way......hmmmm where are they now??? Plain and simple....DATING SUCKS.... such is life :D
Hey there girl fill up that glass cause it appears to be half empty :D :D Dating doesn't suck, sure is isn't easy but that is the challenging part. True it is hard to find quality people in a bar but hey if you are in there looking then someone else probably is too right? I agree that it will happen when you least expect it, but I also think that you miss 100% of the chances you never take(even if it is the dumbest thing you ever heard!) so you have to get up off your bum once in a while cause Brad Pitt is not gonna reach out from the TV and propose! :D You do your thing Jay just watch out for those people who will take advantage of you (not saying they all will but there are those that do!) :D Above all just be yourself and have fun! :D My .02

barbigrl
03-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey there girl fill up that glass cause it appears to be half empty :D :D Dating doesn't suck, sure is isn't easy but that is the challenging part. True it is hard to find quality people in a bar but hey if you are in there looking then someone else probably is too right? I agree that it will happen when you least expect it, but I also think that you miss 100% of the chances you never take(even if it is the dumbest thing you ever heard!) so you have to get up off your bum once in a while cause Brad Pitt is not gonna reach out from the TV and propose! :D You do your thing Jay just watch out for those people who will take advantage of you (not saying they all will but there are those that do!) :D Above all just be yourself and have fun! :D My .02
I knew I was going to come off negative.....not my intentions..... :D

WYRD
03-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I knew I was going to come off negative.....not my intentions..... :D
Hey it's your party........cry if you want to! :wink: :wink:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-14-2005, 02:57 PM
stop meet them in the mens room ROTFLMAO

WYRD
03-14-2005, 03:04 PM
HMMMMM...............Now that is probably the best advice in this thread.............Thanx MEL! :2purples: :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
HMMMMM...............Now that is probably the best advice in this thread.............Thanx MEL! :2purples: :hammerhea
she knows I'm just kidding ;)

barbigrl
03-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the advice SYA......but that was a one time deal!!! HAHAHAHA... :p

WYRD
03-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the advice SYA......but that was a one time deal!!! HAHAHAHA... :p
Only cause you have the pics to last a lifetime!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

AirtimeLavey
03-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Lol...Thanks, I may have been called a perv before, but never old perv?! :mad: :notam: :D
Oh yeah, and I'm not so much into "meeting someone larger"......
As for "DATING SUCKS"....you should give Match.com a try..... ;) :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Photoglou is going back to the river this weekend and looking for a GOOD deck HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
03-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Photoglou is going back to the river this weekend and looking for a GOOD dick HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:idea:

PHOTOGLOU
03-21-2005, 06:25 PM
:idea:
OK if I would have wrote That it would have been in a PM.............

Havasu Hangin'
03-21-2005, 06:28 PM
OK if I would have wrote That it would have been in a PM.............
Hmmm...better look again. :supp:

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Jay...I thought that tall blonde you introduced me to at the Red Room was your new girl
No that is my EX but we are still friends

Trigger
03-22-2005, 09:06 AM
Is that the same one sitting next to you in the picture in Poker Runs America? They said she was your girlfriend. :D

AirtimeLavey
03-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Photoglou is going back to the river this weekend and looking for a GOOD deck HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing interesting from Match, yet, huh? :confused:

WYRD
03-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Nothing interesting from Match, yet, huh? :confused:
I tried online dating and it sucked..............found that most of them were hired by adult web sites to try to get you to log on..........Man I tell you finding decent women is harder now then High School I give up!!! :yuk: :220v: :crossx: :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-22-2005, 10:46 AM
from what I saw at Shug's on friday night.. he was with alot of hotties. :D

AirtimeLavey
03-22-2005, 10:54 AM
I tried online dating and it sucked..............found that most of them were hired by adult web sites to try to get you to log on..........Man I tell you finding decent women is harder now then High School I give up!!! :yuk: :220v: :crossx: :cool:
Lol...I guess it depends on the site. Myself, I actually pulled my profile for awhile, while I'm listening to my ex tell me why we should give it another go. After being out there for a while, I'm thinking familiar, is sounding good. I'm having to let go of a couple w/real potential, too. :idea: :notam: :squiggle:
Which way is the wind blowing??? What do I want, again.... :hammer2: :mix:
Sorry, Jay, now back to you...

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Is that the same one sitting next to you in the picture in Poker Runs America? They said she was your girlfriend. :D
Yes that's her. That picture was from Sept last year we seperated in Oct..... but she is good around the boat and know's that we are better as friends than B/F G/F....

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Nothing interesting from Match, yet, huh? :confused:Elimidate.......... But no more game show er..... dating shows.. there are a couple but none have boating experiance so we will take them slow

WYRD
03-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Lol...I guess it depends on the site. Myself, I actually pulled my profile for awhile, while I'm listening to my ex tell me why we should give it another go. After being out there for a while, I'm thinking familiar, is sounding good. I'm having to let go of a couple w/real potential, too. :idea: :notam: :squiggle:
Which way is the wind blowing??? What do I want, again.... :hammer2: :mix:
Sorry, Jay, now back to you...
You know being the good friend that I am I would be happy to watch the potential for you untill you decide to return! :wink: :wink:

Artv
03-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Jay, it was nice meeting you. Jackie had mentioned to me that your girlfriend was very nice. I figured it was the ex.

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Jay, it was nice meeting you. Jackie had mentioned to me that your girlfriend was very nice. I figured it was the ex.
Yes it was the EX and it was god to meet you and Jackie V too. How was the after party that I somehow slept through.........

RiverDave
03-22-2005, 02:18 PM
So how did this deal work out for ya Jay? Did you find one yet?
RD

BoatFloating
03-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Yes it was the EX and it was god to meet you and Jackie V too. How was the after party that I somehow slept through.........
Damn Jay did you sleep thru another party...... :messedup:

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 02:26 PM
So how did this deal work out for ya Jay? Did you find one yet?
RD
It's working OK.... IN2-IN2MX has a friend that might be going to the river with us soon..... What happend to Laura????????????

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Damn Jay did you sleep thru another party...... :messedup:
it appears so :hammerhea

h2oski2fast
03-22-2005, 02:33 PM
OK good point,
I am not looking for this to be too serious of a thread, But extra girls on boats sure look good, I have dated people I know and there are none I would like to persue, meeting there friends would be tough right now because my relationship of 2 1/2 years ended for lack of common intrests. I am still friends with her and she is not ok with the breakup SO seeing as we have the same friends she hears about what I do.......... and asking a new girl to go to my house, spend the weekend with me might give her the wrong idea.....
SO what I am looking for is an athletic persoanality, spontanious person who knows responsability, prefer blonde's but have dated brunettes, lives close to Huntington Beach and has goals for herself,. Must love kids and want them one day, and honesty in what they want if its just a party friend or relationship...
I go to you hot boat board members for the simple fact of if I have extra single friends going to the river you'll all know...... If your going with extra's let me know so I'm not bringing someone just to have someone there
Did you copy and paste this from RiverDave's thread, from last year?
Jay, thanks again for the hook up on the truck. It still has that sliding rear window. :D :D :D
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/05crewcab.jpg

PHOTOGLOU
03-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Did you copy and paste this from RiverDave's thread, from last year?
Jay, thanks again for the hook up on the truck. It still has that sliding rear window. :D :D :D
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/05crewcab.jpg
Didn't my guy call you about that window??? Truck looks sweet..... :D :D :D

h2oski2fast
03-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks, the last person to call me about the window was you. I'm not too worried about it.
I'll see you out at Havasu this weekend!!!!!!

barbigrl
03-22-2005, 03:42 PM
What happend to Laura????????????
I am sure it still can be arranged!!! :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-22-2005, 10:02 PM
It's working OK.... IN2-IN2MX has a friend that might be going to the river with us soon.....
Yeah, Mike mentioned that to me...I guess you two talked this afternoon.
Saw Heather for dinner. She said it sounds like fun.

Artv
03-23-2005, 09:42 AM
It was cool, thanks for the beer and the chips and cheese.