PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking about it....

Dr. Eagle
03-09-2005, 10:11 PM
:idea: Went to the Sacramento Boat show today. Saw the dealer that sold me my 30 foot eliminator 5 years ago now. Got a pretty good price on a brand new 26 foot Eagle... :cool: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe.... maybe....

BarryMac
03-10-2005, 06:43 AM
Pull the trigger Doc...

OGShocker
03-10-2005, 07:07 AM
I thought I had you in a Dana? WTH? Oh well I guess Captian and Pepsi commision I get for every boat I sell isn't that important to me.
Good Luck DE. Getcher self down to the Lake this season.

Dribble
03-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Hey Eagle,
Were there any decent boats on display ie. Eliminator, Advantage etc ???

Dr. Eagle
03-10-2005, 10:40 AM
I thought I had you in a Dana? WTH? Oh well I guess Captian and Pepsi commision I get for every boat I sell isn't that important to me.
Good Luck DE. Getcher self down to the Lake this season.
The Dana looks like a great product with a hell of a lot of bang for the buck. I am just not so sure about the beam width. Price for the Eliminator is about the same, a few grand more... I just want to make sure it has the same Bling as the Dana... :wink:

Dr. Eagle
03-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Hey Eagle,
Were there any decent boats on display ie. Eliminator, Advantage etc ???
There is a Cigarette boat out in front from Hammers Ski and Marine... (I thought they sold Bayliner Clones and Malibu)...
In Building C is Nordic and Eliminator, I didn't see Advantage this year anywhere. Pretty weak show, but it was the opening day. Nothing will ever compare to the LA show though. Once you've been to that they are all weak sauce.... :cool:

Indiansprings
03-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Hope that boat show was better than the Phoenix show. Just think, the 2004 show sucked last year, and this year was twice as bad as that one. At this pace next year we wont have any vendor's bringing boats. Phoenix needs to really get it together. It is time to step it up. You SoCal custom boat manufactures need you bring some boats this way. There is alot of people and money over here in Phoenix.

25Elmn8r
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
My buddy has the 26 Eagle with an HO in it. He loves it! Tons of room and plenty of go with that motor for a family boat. We have had 4 adults and 4 kids on it and never felt cramped. It runs right at 70 I believe. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dr. Eagle
03-10-2005, 12:45 PM
My buddy has the 26 Eagle with an HO in it. He loves it! Tons of room and plenty of go with that motor for a family boat. We have had 4 adults and 4 kids on it and never felt cramped. It runs right at 70 I believe. Let me know if you have any questions.
Yep, I have two friends that have the 26, one has a 700 (+/- I can't remember exactly) HP Teague motor in it, I'd bet its a handfull at WOT. The other has the 502 mag ho and it scoots just above 70. I like that hull a lot, and after owning the Eagle 300 XP, I know the quality of the product.

Scream
03-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Ah hell Doc, it's only money after all...lol
Go for it, then you can be respectable and come to SoCal and hang with the "in" crowd...lol
Scream

HCS
03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
There is a Cigarette boat out in front from Hammers Ski and Marine... (I thought they sold Bayliner Clones and Malibu)...
In Building C is Nordic and Eliminator, I didn't see Advantage this year anywhere. Pretty weak show, but it was the opening day. Nothing will ever compare to the LA show though. Once you've been to that they are all weak sauce.... :cool:
You mean they didn't have all the new cutting edge off shore racers. :hammerhea
I think I'll go there and sit in a criuzer or new ski boat. :notam:

Dr. Eagle
03-10-2005, 01:51 PM
You mean they didn't have all the new cutting edge off shore racers. :hammerhea
I think I'll go there and sit in a criuzer or new ski boat. :notam:
Dude, if you want one of those roll cages for the pro tow, they got em in every shape, size and color. Billet speaker boxes, board holders, light fixtures, everything for that special boat with the roll cage.
No they didn't have the quantity of customs of years past if that's what you mean. Great Eliminator Daytona there. Nice Nordic V bottom too.

CJ
03-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Go Eagle! I love my 28' Eagle!!!

Dr. Eagle
03-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Go Eagle! I love my 28' Eagle!!!
And I loved my 30' Eagle. I'd still have it if I had my druthers...
The wife was scared of it with the twin engines and rumble...

CJ
03-10-2005, 02:07 PM
I would have loved the 30 but it wouldn't fit in my garage, so no only would the boat have cost me more out the door, I would have storage fees on top! The 30 is awesome and great with twin 496's.

HCS
03-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Dude, if you want one of those roll cages for the pro tow, they got em in every shape, size and color. Billet speaker boxes, board holders, light fixtures, everything for that special boat with the roll cage.
No they didn't have the quantity of customs of years past if that's what you mean. Great Eliminator Daytona there. Nice Nordic V bottom too.
I like to sneak in my own cheep beer and spill in the boats. :angry2:
What do you expect for this town. The dealers go for the punk market and sell the upscale wake throwers. None of the punks that buy those boats have any clue how to drive either. :jawdrop:
A few years back when they had those nostalgia boats was kind of cool.......

Dr. Eagle
03-10-2005, 02:38 PM
I like to sneak in my own cheep beer and spill in the boats. :angry2:
What do you expect for this town. The dealers go for the punk market and sell the upscale wake throwers. None of the punks that buy those boats have any clue how to drive either. :jawdrop:
A few years back when they had those nostalgia boats was kind of cool.......
They even had someone peddling "Speaker Sox"... custom made before your very eyes... Terry cloth speaker warmers... for your billet speaker cans for your death preventing roll cage on your boat. What a wonderful country... eh? :rollside: :notam: :D