PDA

View Full Version : spitfire BOATS ...BOLTON is AMAZING

supremeWAXer
03-09-2005, 11:45 PM
so most ofu know RON BOLTON an spitfire boats well he is all done with JIMs new boat an started working on JACKs now ill put some pics of jims new boat up tommaorw it is ****ING BEAUTIFULLLLL ................by the way r there any old school pics on BOLTON an his Ks or any old pics of the Ks

uclahater
03-10-2005, 06:50 AM
I bet V-Drive Video has some.
Will Jim be making Phoenix?
I bet the boat looks awesome!! Bolton has always done awesome stuff, and I cant wait to see it :D

BILLY.B
03-10-2005, 07:11 AM
so most ofu know RON BOLTON an spitfire boats well he is all done with JIMs new boat an started working on JACKs now ill put some pics of jims new boat up tommaorw it is ****ING BEAUTIFULLLLL ................by the way r there any old school pics on BOLTON an his Ks or any old pics of the KsRon has always been a craftsman and an innovator. I've heard that Jim's boat is really really nice and that it will be at Phoenix. Jack Landers new K is next on the blocks for Ron to get his hands on and will undoubtedly be a work of art. Pretty cool to see all these type's of boats ( drag/circle) being done again.

COOTER
03-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Kan they make an outboard type one of these?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-10-2005, 09:45 AM
There are lots of K pics in Huds wild v-drives thread....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2356BoltonWriteup.jpg

supremeWAXer
03-10-2005, 01:02 PM
jim will be making pheniex i work for jim an we have been on the boat about everynight since we got it back 3 days ago... JACKS is at boltons shop work has began i will put pics up today of the boat a few