PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hanson, you might even get this one...

Jordy
03-10-2005, 08:42 AM
A Texan, A Canadian, and a Mainer are all out hunting. They are sitting around the camp fire and the Texan takes his whiskey and tosses it up in the air and shoots it. The Mainer and Canadian look at him and ask what did you do that for? The Texan said that whiskey is cheap and all over in Texas.
The Canadian then takes his bottle of champagne and tosses that up in the air and shoots it. The Texan and Mainer ask why. He says Champagne is all over in Canada.
The Mainer takes his beer and tosses it up in the air and shoots the Canadian. The Texan says WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR. The Mainer says that Canadians are all over in Maine and I can get 5 cents for the can!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-10-2005, 08:53 AM
LMAO!! :D :D :supp:

Kim Hanson
03-10-2005, 05:02 PM
A Texan, A Canadian, and a Mainer are all out hunting. They are sitting around the camp fire and the Texan takes his whiskey and tosses it up in the air and shoots it. The Mainer and Canadian look at him and ask what did you do that for? The Texan said that whiskey is cheap and all over in Texas.
The Canadian then takes his bottle of champagne and tosses that up in the air and shoots it. The Texan and Mainer ask why. He says Champagne is all over in Canada.
The Mainer takes his beer and tosses it up in the air and shoots the Canadian. The Texan says WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR. The Mainer says that Canadians are all over in Maine and I can get 5 cents for the can!! :D :D :D
Jordish, **** you.............( . )( . ).......... :D

Jordy
03-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Does that mean you didn't get it and need it 'splained to you? :D :D :D

You Te
03-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Does that mean you didn't get it and need it 'splained to you? :D :D :D
The dancing tiger is back, must of been AZH hunting.
You Te

Jordy
03-11-2005, 07:46 AM
The dancing tiger is back, must of been AZH hunting.
You Te
Whatever did happen to gAyZH??? :D

Kim Hanson
03-11-2005, 01:02 PM
I think the felching thing with Mark just about did himself in, or close to it :D ........( . )( . ).......... :D

You Te
03-11-2005, 07:33 PM
He is now OB Dude.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
03-12-2005, 09:03 AM
He is now OB Dude.
You Te
Is that the guy that wanted to shut down HB and drag everyone to court because of your avatar? :hammer2:

HavasuBarney
03-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Is that the guy that wanted to shut down HB and drag everyone to court because of your avatar? :hammer2:
That's the one!

Roland the Fisherman
03-12-2005, 11:27 AM
That's the one!
Barney how the hell are you? If you get a chance pm me with my info so I can log on over there. It keeps kicking me to the curb and saying "someone already has that e-mail address".
By the way, bench racers is for loosers with nothing better to do, you should be out tear'en sh-t up! ;)
Hope all is well! :shift:

HavasuBarney
03-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Everything is good here, still some readjusting going on.
You can pm me or email at hb@havasubarney.com and I'll get you hooked back up. :)
UT kept telling me about all the action in here, it sounds like there has been some fun. Some of the photos have been great!
I'm a little confused why the BS always leads back to the gay commentary...
I am looking forward to seeing everybody at BBSP though!

You Te
03-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey Barney, does this mean you won't be doing a lap dance for me.
You Te

lucky
03-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey Barn - Don't Worry About It - If They Arn't On Your Site - Dae Ain't Right --
Most Of Them Just Like To Exercise Their Tonsils - Dam Spearm Burpers ... :d

Rexone
03-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Barney its simple, when these guys (and I use the term loosely in this case) can't think of anything creative they migrate back to what they know best and enjoy sharing with each other..

Kim Hanson
03-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Barney its simple, when these guys (and I use the term loosely in this case) can't think of anything creative they migrate back to what they know best and enjoy sharing with each other..
I really do try to be creative Mikey, Im just not into making Videos yet........( . )( . ).......... :p
V-Drives Rule The Parking Lots !

You Te
03-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Is there something wrong with being gay Rex?
You Te