PDA

View Full Version : *** Brownies Anyone ?? ***

carbonmarine
03-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Teen Sends Student Semen-Frosted Brownies
Wed Mar 9, 9:08 PM ET
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A teenager has agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student. The recipient shared the treat with two other teens, police said.
They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.
The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.
The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.
The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.
The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote."
School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.

RiverDave
03-10-2005, 11:17 AM
That's illegal?
Damn... I'm going to have to change the recipe for the jello shots around the house.. :D (Notice I never eat them)
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-10-2005, 11:27 AM
That's illegal?
Damn... I'm going to have to change the recipe for the jello shots around the house.. :D (Notice I never eat them)
RD
oh that's just wrong.. :hammerhea I'll remember to tell scott that next time he is BBQing.. :crossx:

JB in so cal
03-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Student #1. I got an idea; lets put peanut butter in that dude's sandwich-he hates peanut butter.
Student #2. Great idea - he hates Peanut Butter very much!
Student #3, otherwise known as Juice Boy! - Hey guys, that peanut butter bit was hilarious, try my brownies!!!
And the DID :hammerhea
We're all doomed if this is our youth! :skull:

Freak
03-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Hidious. The kids that ate them are scarred for live. Just the thought makes me gag.

redi4fun
03-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Sick little F*ck!!!!!!!!
All they could get the kid for is three counts of disturbing the peace???????? :2purples:
WTF????

Kachina26
03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Ya, but jail time???? Please.......suspension, sure. Placing the kid with real criminals? No. Shoot, I'll never forget this one time in bandcamp...............

BarryMac
03-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Ummm, that is freaking nasty, what a dimented little mind the little shit has...

lucky
03-10-2005, 12:23 PM
somtimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya dont!
well - protien shake followed by a protien desert ! I - can't swallow it ! :D

mtndewdrops
03-10-2005, 01:07 PM
somtimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya dont!
well - protien shake followed by a protien desert ! I - can't swallow it ! :D
LMAO
Reminds me of the movie Hollywood Knights when they spiked the punch...This punch does have a little WANG to it...hmmmmm :idea: Then the lady says "I've had this taste in my mouth before".

FMluvswater
03-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Some men are such hypocrites - expect their chicks to swallow and not gross out but then they act worse than a chick at the mere thought of a harmless (barring disease) prank! I'm LMAO! :D No sympathy from me for the brownie eaters whatsoever! Suckers! :p

pixilatedpussy
03-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Ok my stomsch is not feeling so good right now!!!!
That kid has some serious issues.... :confused: