PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else got a fake wife?

maxwedge
04-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Ok, so I have a little Hot Boat confession to make...I'M NOT MARRIED. I completely fukkin' made up my ***boat wife one day for some reason like a year ago during some random 3:00am post I can't even remember now. Possibly I was drunk. Probably I'm just a looser. Seemed like a little harmless fun, after all, nobody on here knows who the Fukk I am, and most of you live about 1500 miles away. Hell, I could tell you guys I'm the vice president of Blue Springs Chemical Toilet, and nobody would bat an eyelash until Tom Brown asked for the hook up on a new one.
One little white lie is not going to make any difference on some online forum right... WRONG!...for some reason this little lie ballooned into secret life of Walter Mitty proportions.
I innocently posted my imaginary wife into a few more posts. After all, posting up something like "My girlfriend and I went to the lake today..." Sounds pretty damn sleezy when you are supposed to be married right?...Can't do that now can we? And, posting something like, "My dog and I went boating by ourselves today sounds pretty looser-esque too, and maybe even a little Frenchie. Gonna loose major cool points for a post like that one Max...
But if we simply insert the fake wife in palce of the girlfriend...problem solved. Couldn't be easier, could it? Appearnetly I'm a sucky liar, because I didn't realize the full extent of my fukk-up until it was too late. I found myself and my imaginary wife getting invited various gatherings (she was never able to make it). She went imaginary boating with me a few times. After all if I'm posting about a boating trip I took, and I have a wife, she should go, shouldn't she?
I soon found myself in the relm of Tom Cruise, Section 8, placenta eating, fukking crazy... I'm just making shit up right and left about my imaginary Hot Boat wife. Yep, she even complained about stuff, my ***boat wife did. Especially if it added humor too the post. After all, nothing says funny like a bitchey wife? Who knows, she probably helped me with some projects. Hell, the BS got so deep I couldn't even keep up with it myself.
I even took her with me on car trips, most noteably this weekend when I went to MI to visit my family (see Dilligaf's inlaw post). Yep, pathological liar that I have become, I just slipped her right into mom and dad's car with Sadie and I. One big happy family... 3 real people, a real dog, and...what the hell Max, just put in the imaginary wife too. A little harmless fun, who's ever going to know? Just practicing my creative writing skills right?
Except for one little thing...
I got busted by my real ex-girlfriend and some of her friends!
Oops! :D
Got this little e-mail from her today:
"So I'm over at jake's with Dina and he reads ***boat.
came across a post of yours .(a pic of sadie for your
avatar is pretty unmistakable)...since when are you
married?
BTW, i've never read ***boat, that's funny shit...I
understand now"...
So...Just to clear this up, she is my ex GF as of about a month ago, so she is prossibly either thinking I got married in the last three weeks or that I was cheating on my wife with her the whole time we were dating. That would suck, because I don't really want her showing up here with a club or a gun or something and demanding to know why I never told her about my wife. That would be bad. I mean she knows I'm an asshole and all, but I'm not that much of one, but this is some funny shit though, huh? :p
Did you sign up for this funny shit yet, Becky? :D :D :D
And just what is it that you understand?
Anyway, this thread ought to add some drama to the morning :D :D :hammer2:

BigBlockBaja
04-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Wtf????

Chubby4Life
04-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Doh! :hammerhea :D

maxwedge
04-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Wtf????
I have a bad feeling I will soon be in a world of shit, but what the hell, I'm bored...and I'm a pathological liar too. Maybe I made up the whole thing :D

Outnumbered
04-23-2006, 09:47 PM
http://www.dyslexicpenguin.com/Images/Goonies4.jpg

78Southwind
04-23-2006, 09:49 PM
All I want to know is did the imaginary wife every find out about the imaginary girlfriend? :)

maxwedge
04-23-2006, 09:55 PM
All I want to know is did the imaginary wife every find out about the imaginary girlfriend? :)
My real ex-girlfriend will show up for work sometime tommorow morning. I sent her an e-mail. I'm thinking this may get funner sometime around 8:00 or 9:00am CST tommorow. Or possibly it could just get deleted before then :crossx:

sanger rat
04-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Boy, You would fit right in with the BS'ers over here. :rollside: Badapplesracing.com

fourspeednup
04-23-2006, 09:58 PM
My real ex-girlfriend will show up for work sometime tommorow morning. I sent her an e-mail. I'm thinking this may get funner sometime around 8:00 or 9:00am CST tommorow. Or possibly it could just get deleted before then :crossx:
Trust me bro...don't let your ex chick on hot boat, no good will come of it :argue: :D :D

BigBlockBaja
04-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey maxwedge, Did I tell ya your a FAG? :yuk: hehe

maxwedge
04-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Trust me bro...don't let your ex chick on hot boat, no good will come of it :argue: :D :D
Yep, I'm regreting this already and it's not even morning. :rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
04-23-2006, 10:01 PM
for some reason this little lie ballooned into secret life of Walter Mitty proportions.
This is the best line I've read on here in a while... :D :D :D
Remember, everything on the internet is true. :idea:

ROZ
04-23-2006, 10:06 PM
You suck.. I want the money back for the flowers I sent when you psted your wife was in the hospital..
DAmit! :D

ROZ
04-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Remember, everything on the internet is true. :idea:
So I've been told.. :D

maxwedge
04-23-2006, 10:11 PM
You suck.. I want the money back for the flowers I sent when you psted your wife was in the hospital..
DAmit! :D
Damn, I must have been really drunk that night, because I don't remember my fake wife visiting the hospital at all. :D
But I did think it was a little brokeback when you sent me flowers that one day. :p

FLEA DIDDY
04-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Jesus this is the best thing I have read in a long time, thanks for the side splitting laughter. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
04-23-2006, 10:13 PM
You must have them sign a Pre Nup as follows...
After we brake up you will stay off of HB or anyother boards i go on... LOL mine never stay if they do i always have some fully nude or action pictures to post ALWAYS :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

ROZ
04-23-2006, 10:23 PM
mine never stay if they do i always have some fully nude or action pictures to post ALWAYS :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Why wait , post away :D

moneypit
04-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Wow imagine that. :idea:

maxwedge
04-23-2006, 11:29 PM
After reading the boating accident thread, posting this stupid shit doesn't seem appropriate anymore. I wish I had read that first. It was really depressing news. Not really in a funny mood anymore. :(
Becky, if you are reading this and or thinking about posting, I want you to know that I would never post any personal stuff or pictures of you on some online forum, and I would hope that you wouldn't post any of me either...ie I'm exactly like a ship at sea that never reaches port unless... (you know what I mean). I posted this soley in the interest of making people laugh. So if you read it and want to post something or not that's fine with me. I'll probably be asleep by then anyway.

FMluvswater
04-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Hey maxwedge? Humor keeps people in a positive vein and Nan needs all the positive we can spare. Smiles and laughter are the glue in this place I think so. :idea:

Outnumbered
04-23-2006, 11:55 PM
I agree, this is some funny shit and should not be deleted. Laughter is good for the soul.

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Ok, I won't delete it, unless it gets really ugly tommorow or something. :p
By the way what the hell are we all still doing up at 3:00am. It seems that in addition to being a pathalogical liar, I'm a fukkin dillusional insomniac too. No wonder I have imaginary wives and shit. :D

FMluvswater
04-24-2006, 12:06 AM
I'll say you're delusional it's only 1 o'clock! :p :D Well here anyway. :D
I keep strange hours. Any further comment might cause undue concern among those who know I don't sleep. :smile:

BigDoug
04-24-2006, 12:45 AM
This quite funny Max, do you own a boat ? or could it be a blow up one too ? :)

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 12:51 AM
This quite funny Max, do you own a boat ? or could it be a blow up one too ? :)
Well if by "blow up" you mean it's powered by a 455 then yes that's the boat I have. Nope, I didn't make up the POS Sidewinder, but I was thinking an imaginary DCB might look nice in the garage. :D

FMluvswater
04-24-2006, 01:01 AM
Didn't someone on here fake having a hubby a couple of years ago? :idea: Or was the hubby real and details fake? There was something similar except she got lamb basted for fabricating stuff. :p :D
Edit: Course she didn't fess up as nicely or as humorously as you did, either maxwedge :smile:

Riomouse911
04-24-2006, 01:34 AM
I was contacted tonight by the spirit of a deceased attorney, Johnnie Cockaring, who hired Casper the friendly private eye. Apparently Casper was eyeballing your HB postings about your non-wife, and has reported them to the former Mr. Cockaring. Based on what the spirit of the deceased attorney said, it looks like your non-wife will be filing as the wanna-be plaintiff in make-believe Divorce Court for un-alimony and a share of your fantasy retirement...
What tangled webs we weave......

BigDoug
04-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Nothing wrong with pretending about the DCB in the garage though. :cry:

Jbb
04-24-2006, 02:09 AM
So I guess this really wasn't taken at the batchelor party for you then,either...?
http://www.wildboston.com/aprthree/picture/podbor73_24.jpg

jdogginla
04-24-2006, 05:23 AM
This is one of the funniest threads in a long time!
Please don't delete it!

MagicMtnDan
04-24-2006, 05:28 AM
Do you imagine your wife is perfect?
http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/acatalog/inflatable-wife-lg.gif

Jbb
04-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Brown has an inflatable girlfriend....that actually says ....."not tonight Tom.....I have a headache".... :p

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 05:50 AM
So I guess this really wasn't taken at the batchelor party for you then,either...?
http://www.wildboston.com/aprthree/picture/podbor73_24.jpg
Ok I will admit it, those really are my three imaginary wives. But now I'm wondering, who the Fukk is that guy!. Those cheating beotches! :D

wanna B V
04-24-2006, 05:56 AM
Max, I met your imaginary wife last night. Nice rack and great in the sack...(hehehe)

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 05:56 AM
Got an e-mail from the ex. Appearently really was pretty upset about the whole wife deal. She has now read my fake wife post, and found it maybe a little funny, but would preffer to be left out of the whole deal. Probably for the best. In case you are still reading this anyway. Sorry Becky! Really didn't mean to upset you. :cry:

GHT
04-24-2006, 06:10 AM
This is some Funny F'ing Sh1t right here... Max your a loser (thank god nobody else on HB is), Just mark this down as "a lesson Learned". You'll get over it and one day if you make it out to Havasu you'll need to bring your wife (cardboard cut out of someone???). Then we can all have a drink with you and her.
Come to think of it... :idea: .. The good news is the alimony will be cheaper than if your wife was real.. See there is an up side.. It's all realitive..

GHT
04-24-2006, 06:18 AM
You should really run an imaginary big purchase past your imaginary wife first.
Damn, your killing me already... Not even 08:00 yet. LMAO..
Wonder what motors he'll install?? Should go for the biggest ones they offer.

piper
04-24-2006, 06:29 AM
Hey Max,
This is was great. For you to go online and and tell the truth was cool and also funny. Thanks for the laugh, god knows we need it out here.

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 06:32 AM
You don't want to go too big, because imaginary insurance is so expensive. Maybe just a couple Teague 900s or 901s, whatever it takes.
Yeah, you don't want to go too big on those fake motors, otherwise it will seem like BS. Also we are going to need an to add an immginary addition onto my real garage because the freaking Sidewinder barley fits in there as it is. Does DCB make an 18 footer? :D

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 06:41 AM
Hey Max,
This is was great. For you to go online and and tell the truth was cool and also funny. Thanks for the laugh, god knows we need it out here.
Ok that makes it all worthwhile I guess. Glad it made you laugh. Stay safe over there and thanks for your service. :)

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
04-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Why the hell would you pretend to have a wife? Most people pretend they don't have a wife. What a tool. :D :D

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 06:52 AM
Why the hell would you pretend to have a wife? Most people pretend they don't have a wife. What a tool. :D :D
Makes the divorce way easier. Speaking of which, if you are really married and you wish you weren't, doesn't that pretty much make you a way bigger tool? :D
At least I'm only gonna loose imaginary stuff in the divorce.

GHT
04-24-2006, 06:54 AM
You don't want to go too big, because imaginary insurance is so expensive. Maybe just a couple Teague 900s or 901s, whatever it takes.
Another GREAT point made by you... ROTFLMAO... While he's at it he should just get an imaginary NEW JOB that pays more. Then you see the insurance and motors and alimony and garage addition and new mansion and, and, and, etc will all be affordable..
SWB... You funny mudda fukka...

CBadDad
04-24-2006, 07:05 AM
Does DCB make an 18 footer? :D
It's your delusion, you can make one up any size you want, 'cuz you and Dave go way back in your imaginary life.
This is way too funny. Thanks for the morning laugh. Classic! Good luck with the GF, although she is probably imaginary too... :220v:

HM
04-24-2006, 07:12 AM
Max is unaware, but he bought a sense of humor from me last week, and immediately starts making fun of himself. Another satisfied customer!!!
Shiot, if more people made fun of themselves and their "mistakes" - there would be no fun in kicking a dead horse.
I was hoping that the 455 in your Sidewinder was made up as well, but that just turned out to be the sad truth. :cry:
:D

superdave013
04-24-2006, 07:13 AM
So Max, what can we belive now? First it's a fake wife. Now all this talk about an ex girlfriend. WTF brah, just come clean about the fake wife, fake ex girlfriend too. But PLEASE do not tell us the truth about your REAL brokeback boyfriend that's prolly packin your fudge every night. :p

HM
04-24-2006, 07:14 AM
But PLEASE do tell us the truth about your REAL brokeback boyfriend that's prolly packin your fudge every night. :p
Fag. Get back to the BR. :D

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
04-24-2006, 07:16 AM
I said most people, not me. :crossx:

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Fag. Get back to the BR. :D
Ok, lets get this straight my ex is very real, but if she doesn't want to post here that's fine with me. Still some very real pain there for both of us, so lets just keep her out of the posting if she doesn't want to be involved. You guys can believe or post whatever you want about me, but really she doesn't deserve any shit here. I can take it though if it's funny and doesn't insult her, so... bring-it kids. LOL

Dave C
04-24-2006, 07:36 AM
I'm just thinking out loud here but if your fake wife had fake boobs, does that make the boobs real?
Cuz two negatives make an affirmative. ;)

a catered life
04-24-2006, 07:37 AM
I AM SO FREAKING LOST............. WHO OR WHAT THE PUCK IS WALTER MITTY? :p

superdave013
04-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Ok, lets get this straight my ex is very real, but if he doesn't want to post here that's fine with me. Still some very real pain there for me as he was hung like a freight train, so lets just keep him out of the posting if he doesn't want to be involved. You guys can believe or post whatever you want about me, but really he doesn't deserve any shit here. I can take it though if it's funny and doesn't insult him, so... bring-it kids. LOL
Dang! lmao :D

boater012
04-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Ok this is funny as shiznit right here. lol thanks max i neededa good laugh. (and people think im a nut????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) Lol anyways. now i know why your always drunk posting because the imaginary wife couldnt of been to good in bed lol. Brings a whole new meaning to wet dreams kinda doesnt it?????????????

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 07:57 AM
Ok max, lets get this straight, my name is Superdave or maybe it's Brokebutt-Boy, I can't really remember, but any way I just wanted to let you know that my ex is very real too, but if he doesn't want to post here that's fine with me too. Still some very real pain there for me as he was hung like a freight train, so lets just keep him out of the posting if he doesn't want to be involved. You guys can believe or post whatever you want about me, but really he doesn't deserve any shit here. I can take it though if it's funny and doesn't insult him, so... bring-it kids. :D
I think you may have messed up the first sentence of your re-quote there, but I fixed it for you :D

CARLSON-JET
04-24-2006, 07:58 AM
LOLOL, OK the Jig is up..... so are you going to make any of the Mississippi river meets? maybe table rock? I also wanted to plan something for us chicago land area folks on the Illinois river near Ottowa this summer (Starved rock area). also you should definatly make the Ottawa Drag races this year. oh and P.S. I have a confesion to make aslo.... I thought the wife in your avatar was , well, kind of Doggy looking..... R.B.

CARLSON-JET
04-24-2006, 08:06 AM
OK I missed reading this.. Now i get to suffer from the coffee out my nose... Thanks... R.B. (Reading: "Hot Boat Confessional")

LOWRIVER2
04-24-2006, 08:18 AM
I still don't know what I just read but I'm laughing none the less.
MW,
Dude, try a real divorce, real division of property, makes imaginary stuff seem a little ridiculous.
Anyways, remember, she's a girlfriend, that means no legal ties whatsoever, unless you bought the doublewide, F100, and 74 Honda chopper together, then you have problems.

LOWRIVER2
04-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Come to think of it:
My contractor "married" a stripper in Vegas, fake certificate, CZ rock, whole nine yards in lying.
A month later he got tired of her stupidity and kicked her out. She goes to a lawyer to find out the awful truth, funny as hell. At least his fake wife put out/LOL
COUNTY- INDUSTRIES/714

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 08:50 AM
LOLOL, OK the Jig is up..... so are you going to make any of the Mississippi river meets? maybe table rock? I also wanted to plan something for us chicago land area folks on the Illinois river near Ottowa this summer (Starved rock area). also you should definatly make the Ottawa Drag races this year. oh and P.S. I have a confesion to make aslo.... I thought the wife in your avatar was , well, kind of Doggy looking..... R.B.
Hell Yeah, I'm a free man. LOL I was kind wondering how I was going to explain away my fake wifes absence at some of those things. I guess this thread ought to pretty much cover it huh? :D I'm getting laid off (yes for real) in a few days. I know it sounds weird (as if the rest of this thread seems perfectly sane), but I'm really looking forward to the layoff.. gettting a decent severence, and I will have all my bills paid except for my mortgage which is way cheap compared to most folks out west probably. I can probably pay it working at Taco Bell if need be, LOL So anyway, I'm thinking I may just take a large portion of the summer off to just relax. Don't know If I will make Table Rock, but I definitly want to do some major boating and the Mississippi is just a few short hours away. Still need to put a real interior in the boat, but I may be free all this summer, so it shouldn't be too hard to get that finished. :)

Kachina26
04-24-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm exactly like a ship at sea that never reaches port unless...
Unless what? Unless somebody shoves a banana up the ships tailpipe? You can't just throw shiot like that out there without further explanation :argue:

HM
04-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Unless what? Unless somebody shoves a banana up the ships tailpipe? You can't just throw shiot like that out there without further explanation :argue:
He ain't gonna fall for no banana in the tail pipe.

Outnumbered
04-24-2006, 09:03 AM
He ain't gonna fall for no banana in the tail pipe.
LMAO. Classic Eddie, now that is some funny shiznit.

maxwedge
04-24-2006, 09:06 AM
What I ment is unless she posted something first. Kinda like a mutually assured destruction type of thing. I e-mailed her and talked to her on the phone earlier and It isn't going to happen so we are good there.

MAINEVENT
04-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Why wait , post away :D
I would but they all never returned to HB :rolleyes: they kept their promise i must keep mine... :(

***boateditor
04-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Kindly do not refer to my wife as "fake."
The politcally correct terminology is "speculative."
Show a little respect, for Christ's sake.
Brett

Tom Brown
04-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Am I the only other person here with an imaginary wife? :confused:
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/yeah.jpg

GHT
04-24-2006, 10:40 AM
TB, That looks like a photo of my "other" wife. :)
She's the one that puts out when ever I want.. :D :D

Mandelon
04-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Maxi, that's damn funny. I even emailed to my wife. In case you delete it, I mean...
I have a wife, I just imagine that she does more good stuff than she really does.

***boateditor
04-24-2006, 09:53 PM
I AM SO FREAKING LOST............. WHO OR WHAT THE PUCK IS WALTER MITTY?
Walter Mitty is the main character in James Thurber's story "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty." He was prone to daydreaming...basically lived in a total fantasy world. Danny Kaye portrayed Mitty in the 1947 film based on Thurber's story.
And that's who the puck Walter Mitty is.

a catered life
04-25-2006, 06:06 AM
Walter Mitty is the main character in James Thurber's story "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty." He was prone to daydreaming...basically lived in a total fantasy world. Danny Kaye portrayed Mitty in the 1947 film based on Thurber's story.
And that's who the puck Walter Mitty is.
now i see the humor...i think :p
daydreaming 1947 made up wives thats really your 2006 real life girlfriends posted on hb :cool: what a crazy world we live in

***boateditor
04-25-2006, 07:05 AM
what a crazy world we live in
Yes, it's a nutty, cuckoo, topsy-turvy world, where people park on the driveway and drive on the parkway. We live in a country founded by slave owners who wanted to be free. It's a place where all the best-tasting food is bad for you and all the worst-tasting stuff is good for you. I stopped trying to figure it all out a long time ago.

bunny 166
04-25-2006, 08:10 AM
This is some Funny F'ing Sh1t right here... Max your a loser (thank god nobody else on HB is), Just mark this down as "a lesson Learned". You'll get over it and one day if you make it out to Havasu you'll need to bring your wife (cardboard cut out of someone???). Then we can all have a drink with you and her.
Come to think of it... :idea: .. The good news is the alimony will be cheaper than if your wife was real.. See there is an up side.. It's all realitive..
:D OK Max, this is so funny....Don, don't you think someone needs to bring a cardboard cutout of Max's wife with them to the river so we can send Max a pic of his fake wife enjoying the sandbar and stuff? LOL... :crossx: :crossx: :skull:

sorry dog
04-25-2006, 08:09 PM
...but as with JBB says about the blow doll.
When your wife Palmela gets tired she don't put out either.

maxwedge
04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
:D OK Max, this is so funny....Don, don't you think someone needs to bring a cardboard cutout of Max's wife with them to the river so we can send Max a pic of his fake wife enjoying the sandbar and stuff? LOL... :crossx: :crossx: :skull:
I totally agree, she needs to get out more often. Maybe you should take her with you to the next Hot Boat photo shoot too, along with Brett's speculative wife and Tom's hand........on second thought, never mind about Tom's hand. I don't really want that thing anywhere near my imaginary wife. :D

MRSDRMCAT
04-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Best response yet!!

LLGirl
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
This is the funniest thread I've ever read!! :rollside:

Outnumbered
04-25-2006, 09:27 PM
The original line from Maxwedge is from The Firm, with Tom Cruise.
That's nice, but Holy Moly's line that I quoted would be from Bevery Hills Cop.

maxwedge
04-25-2006, 09:43 PM
.ie I'm exactly like a ship at sea that never reaches port unless... (you know what I mean)..
This is the line from "The Firm" in-case anybody else is confused now. :)

Outnumbered
04-25-2006, 10:34 PM
This is the line from "The Firm" in-case anybody else is confused now. :)
No confusion, HM just reminded me of the BH Cop movie which is a classic.

maxwedge
04-25-2006, 10:43 PM
No confusion, HM just reminded me of the BH Cop movie which is a classic.
Definitly a classic.
"It should be more natural, brother. It should flow out, like this - "Look, man, I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe!" See, that's more natural for us. You been hanging out with this dude too long"

Outnumbered
04-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Definitly a classic.
"It should be more natural, brother. It should flow out, like this - "Look, man, I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe!" See, that's more natural for us. You been hanging out with this dude too long"
Nice!

OGShocker
11-06-2006, 10:56 AM
this brought a smile to my face, so i had to bring it back to the top.. :D:D
Thanks!!! I had not seen this one...
Fuging Max, that is flat out funny!

ratso
11-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Fake Wife... :idea: Now there's an alternative... :D

lucky
11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Fake Wife... :idea: Now there's an alternative... :D
yea - then you and i could end the real divorces lmao

maxwedge
11-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

Debbolas
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Here I was thinking..........fake nails, fake boobs, fake hair, fake eyes (contact lenses)LMAO!!!!!:D
Mandy knows someone who is just perfect for you, she's been to an OP6, she stole my bikini, she has tattoo's :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1271DSC02340_2_-med.JPG

Bradman
11-06-2006, 02:53 PM
I think I might have taken that lie to my grave. That was some funny shiat there.

riverroyal
11-06-2006, 03:40 PM
people lie on the internet?this changes everything