PDA

View Full Version : sandrail problems-need help w/ ecotec

pixilatedpussy
03-10-2005, 08:36 PM
wanting know if anyone has a good tech for gm 2.2 turbo ecotec motors for sandrails, MR. P.P.

Racer277
03-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Talk to Kachina26 or Dicudmore, I think they may no a thing or two. ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-10-2005, 08:44 PM
do they have ecotec motors or good connections

Racer277
03-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Service writers or mrgs for GM dealers.
They seem to be able to remotely diagnose peoples chevy problems with just a few codes and a good description of the noise it's making. :messedup:

Woodster
03-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Unless u have a laptop and are able to program the ECU your prob outta luck.. All of the Eco tecs Ive seen use an aftermarket computer..Who built the engine??Also I would try the sandrail tech forum at http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showforum=49

WILD LAVEY
03-10-2005, 10:09 PM
wanting know if anyone has a good tech for gm 2.2 turbo ecotec motors for sandrails, MR. P.P.
you might want to post this on glamisdunes.com. there are a few guys there that really know their stuff. btw, what kind of rail do you have?

pixilatedpussy
03-24-2005, 05:57 PM
My husband hasn't checked the thread in a while, but we are on Glamis dunes.com. Got a very intersting phone call from our builder when he saw what my husband posted there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: We have a Superior Sand Car. Motor I think is a Turn Key!!! I think it runs great, but my husband says its slower than a snail!! :supp: Had a prob climmbing Olds on Pres Weekend, :mad: Then last weekend it seemed fine, but my husband says he's missing alot of torque since its now on the 3rd motor!!!!!!! :jawdrop: Mrs P.P.