PDA

View Full Version : What's going on here???

Jordy
03-11-2005, 11:43 AM
From the looks of it, some whacka fag is getting beat by a car boat, and I don't see any v-drive running gear.... hmm, could it be, say it isn't, yeppers, looks like a jet to me. :2purples: :eek: :hammerhea :D
http://members.cox.net/realjetboats/rjbvideo/BBSP.jpg
It's for sale in Just Jets if any of you blender types want to step it up. :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-11-2005, 12:02 PM
:D I forgot the " S " though :cry: :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72SUHSI.jpg :p

Jordy
03-11-2005, 12:20 PM
So what you're saying is that in order for that strap on to beat the ditch pump boat you have to photoshop it because it really wouldn't happen? Interesting. :D
Oh, and you might want to work on your proportions a little bit. From the looks of it, that might be the boat from the Hydrostream thread, about 6 feet long. :D

Kim Hanson
03-11-2005, 12:23 PM
So what you're saying is that in order for that strap on to beat the ditch pump boat you have to photoshop it because it really wouldn't happen? Interesting. :D
Oh, and you might want to work on your proportions a little bit. From the looks of it, that might be the boat from the Hydrostream thread, about 6 feet long. :D
That was MikeC's Race boat and it did win. I wasn't trying to make it look perfect Jordy, just thought Wicky would like it this way.........( . )( . ).......You have to remember Wickys is a stock 200 merc, not a race boat! :idea:

Jordy
03-11-2005, 12:29 PM
You have to remember Wickys is a stock 200 merc, not a race boat! :idea:
Oh shit, here we go. And You Te's is a fishing boat and the bullshit just keeps on rolling... :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
03-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh shit, here we go. And You Te's is a fishing boat and the bullshit just keeps on rolling... :idea: :D
It really is though..LOOK .........( . )( . )............ :idea: :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72post-5-1084247875.jpg :jawdrop: :D

lucky
03-11-2005, 01:18 PM
:D I forgot the " S " though :cry: :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72SUHSI.jpg :p
i THINK THIS PIC DEMONSTRATES A DIRECT CORRELATION OF PENIS ENVY ! :notam: IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE BIG TO BE OUT FRONT! :coffeycup :D

Jordy
03-11-2005, 01:43 PM
IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE BIG TO BE OUT FRONT! :coffeycup :D
Sounds like someone with a small whacka would say. Is that what the other guys tell ya? :D :D :D

You Te
03-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I spanked that jet real easy. :D :D
You Te

Forkin' Crazy
03-11-2005, 08:12 PM
It really is though..LOOK .........( . )( . )............ :idea: :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72post-5-1084247875.jpg :jawdrop: :D
LOL!!! LMFAO!!! That's just too funny!!!
:D

Forkin' Crazy
03-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey, UT, is that a Kimmy chop, or is it really like that! :D:D:D

You Te
03-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Hey, UT, is that a Kimmy chop, or is it really like that! :D:D:D
It's really like that, Roland has the same thing on his boat.
We are really fisherman, we fish for big blocks.
You Te

Kim Hanson
03-12-2005, 07:12 AM
It's really like that, Roland has the same thing on his boat.
You Te
I love that, Fear The Fish.............( . )( . )............... :cool: :D

single barrel
03-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Must suck never catchin a damm thing besides KIMMYS chin on your nuts.

Kim Hanson
03-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Yo Single Cell, you going to start talking your language again :sleeping: Gay focker looking for pokeys........( . )( . )......... :supp: :D

Rexone
03-12-2005, 12:20 PM
I wasn't trying to make it look perfect Jordy,
I'd have never guessed that ;)

Kim Hanson
03-12-2005, 12:50 PM
I'd have never guessed that ;)
Good eye Mikey..........( . )( . )............. :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
03-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Yo Single Cell, you going to start talking your language again :sleeping: Gay focker looking for pokeys........( . )( . )......... :supp: :D
LMAO, Single Cell probably has a single barrel too!!! :sleeping:

You Te
03-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Hey single barrel, are you hung?
You Te

Roman 1
03-13-2005, 10:40 AM
You Te
Lucky for you, there aren't any in your garage. :notam:
The only fishin ut has figured out is the bullshit story that goes with it...
Smack!!!
Roman bitch slappin you te like nobody's business....one! :)

single barrel
03-13-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey single barrel, are you hung?
You Te
Not as hung as your wife. Im embarrased to admit it but she has a bigger thingy than I do

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Lucky for you, there aren't any in your garage. :notam:
The only fishin ut has figured out is the bullshit story that goes with it...
Smack!!!
Roman bitch slappin you te like nobody's business....one! :)
Im still looking at your avatar and I would have to say you don't have to worry, kitchen tables are really wet buggers Roman, but a V-Drive with splashing right up to the driver, you have a tug boat.
SMACK shit you couldn't Bitch slap your own dog!..........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Not as hung as your wife. Im embarrased to admit it but she has a bigger thingy than I do
I seen she does have tits, but you have a thingy?....Now I know what the single barrel mean, ya have a snatch! Just cause your little start button don't work ( clit ) don't take it out on us OB guys..........( . )( . ).......
Hater said he would come over and kick you in the junk till you have a big thingy :idea:

Roman 1
03-13-2005, 12:18 PM
...kitchen tables are really wet buggers Roman,
Did someone say Kitchen table?....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917boat_funny2_copy.jpg
R1...back to the drawing board hanson. :cool:

Jordy
03-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Im still looking at your avatar and I would have to say you don't have to worry, kitchen tables are really wet buggers Roman, but a V-Drive with splashing right up to the driver, you have a tug boat.
SMACK shit you couldn't Bitch slap your own dog!..........( . )( . )......... :crossx:
Kimberly, are you already drunk? :idea: :supp: :D

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Did someone say Kitchen table?....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917boat_funny2_copy.jpg
R1...back to the drawing board hanson. :cool:
I sent in a question to Dr.Phil about your tableboat and he said you suffer from small penis syndrome and you need to get a real wife, you will spend a fortune in patchs with what you have right now...........( . )( . )......... :( :idea: I know it works great I bet to keep that POS above water, but shit! :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72inflatablewife.jpg

Roman 1
03-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Kim,
In case you didn't notice, the only table boat around here has a string puller clamped to it.
I really don't have the patience to spoon feed you everything so...
SOBER UP TWEAKER!!!!!
R1 :coffeycup :notam:

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Kim,
In case you didn't notice, the only table boat around here has a string puller clamped to it.
I really don't have the patience to spoon feed you everything so...
SOBER UP TWEAKER!!!!!
R1 :coffeycup :notam:
My HST is a tunnel Roman, I will go easy on the next MUSHROOM Imprint I think its affecting your ability to reason with things, V-Drive like yours, should stay in the movies,in the movies it looked really fast! Those Movie Guys eh!
Tweaker :sleeping: Cling on to something soon Roman, or I will own you son.........You need help, look in the v-drive section---isn't that the place all the dicks hang out at, or is that Needles! Either way, grab someone :frown: you suck at this, or are you trying to be 1 with your Table Boat? :hammerhea :eat:

Roman 1
03-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Kim, the following sentence is meant for everyone but you.....
For those of you unclear on the reprocusions of continued substance abuse... we have exhibit A---> Kim Hanson. Think of the $millions$ rehab centers could make by using Kim as an example.
R1 :messedup:

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 07:24 PM
:( is that all you got? I just watched your boat in " The Great Out Doors" it should have been left on the street Roman, right with the rest of the garbage......( . )( . )............ :idea:

You Te
03-13-2005, 09:23 PM
That's why she's my wife, I like it big, what do you say we hook up and I can watch her put it up your ass?
You Te

You Te
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
bullshit story
Interesting, roman none will never show anywhere as roman, cause roman is BULLSHIT
and so is the person behind the roman name.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
03-14-2005, 07:38 AM
You and Eddie Murphy need to stop going to the same place to find dates.....Guru