PDA

View Full Version : Name analysis

FMluvswater
03-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Kind of interesting in a hokey kind of way, lol. Go ahead plug in your first name see what it says.
http://www.kabalarians.com/Index.cfm
Is it close to right or not? Just curious. :)
My name and my most common used nick names were all a lil bit right - kinda freaky. :idea:
Then I watched the flash vid of how they figure your name shapes your mind ... I still think it's kinda hokey ... but interesting anyway, lol. :D

hoolign
03-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Description of Your First Name of: Jeff
Although the name Jeff creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and nervous system.
The name of Jeff gives you a very inquisitive, restless, seeking nature. You feel impelled by intense desires that you cannot comprehend or satisfy. You have had the desire to accomplish something outstanding and to do something very worthwhile for humanity, especially early in your life. This name gives you a versatile, clever, analytical mind, but unfortunately you cannot direct your interest toward an undertaking for long, as you do not have the patience and practicality for systematic hard work and attention to detail. You resent obstacles, delays, and restrictions. This name gives you ambition, high ideals, and much creative ability, but the intense dynamic nature is too often spent in feelings and in moods, rather than in constructive action.

hoolign
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Description of Your First Name of: Hooligan
Although the name Hooligan creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination and nervous system.
Your name of Hooligan has created the desire to focus on the details of your immediate interests to the extent that others consider you to be fussy. You are attracted to, and could excel in, the mechanical or technical fields, such as computers. Instead of establishing the system and order you would like, you are over-particular in some things that matter to you personally but lax and indulgent in other ways. You place great importance on whatever you happen to be interested in, and can be quite thorough and detailed in what you are doing, but find it difficult to be consistent.

hoolign
03-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Sorry, but the name of: Chitychitybangbang (M) is not yet part of our database. :D

barbigrl
03-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Sorry, but the name of: Barbie (M) is not yet part of our database.

hoolign
03-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Sorry, but the name of: Barbie (M) is not yet part of our database.
It says if you sleep with a Canadian..your name will be in within 2 days :hammer2:

FMluvswater
03-11-2005, 03:35 PM
My nick name:
Although the name Fido creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
Your first name of Fido has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature. You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature. The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship. It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself. The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly.
~~~~
A/N: ****= short form of my given name that most people call me in person
Although the name **** creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.
Your name of **** gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature. You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others. This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field. You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long. You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate. You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
Like I said IMO both are a little bit right. :eek:

Kim Hanson
03-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Description of Your First Name of: Kim
Although the name Kim creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.
Your name of Kim gives you a very responsible, stable nature. Your calmness of mind enables you to analyze objectively, and to make decisions quickly, making it possible for you to do well in business or in any professional capacity. Because of your serious, self-possessed nature you can appear domineering and forceful to others. You have a strong humanitarian nature and many times you are called upon to assist others with their problems.
:p .............( . )( . )............

hoolign
03-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Description of Your First Name of: Kim
Although the name Kim creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.
Your name of Kim gives you a very responsible, stable nature. Your calmness of mind enables you to analyze objectively, and to make decisions quickly, making it possible for you to do well in business or in any professional capacity. Because of your serious, self-possessed nature you can appear domineering and forceful to others. You have a strong humanitarian nature and many times you are called upon to assist others with their problems.
:p .............( . )( . )............
are you sure you spelled your name right??? sure seems off for you

Phat Matt
03-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Description of Your First Name of: Matt
You are a stud.
Seems to be pretty accurate.