PDA

View Full Version : Marine Machine External Steering For Sale

Minx20
03-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Have External Marine Machine Dual Ram Steering for sale.
Includes:
* 2 SS Polished External Rams with Standard transom mounts and Clevis ends.
* Polished Bravo WingPlate, Dual style.
* Hydraulic Helm
* (4) Thru-hulls
* (8) New External Hyd fittings 90's.
* (2) New Inner Tees - Brass.
* (2) New Inner 90's - Brass.
* (4) New Bravo Drive studs.
* (2) New Backing plates w/Hardware.
Excellent condition with perfect seals and no corrosion.
Can be used with twin engine by adding additional WingPlate and tie-bar. Also can be used with other drives by changing WingPlate. You will just need to add Hydraulic lines. New cost around $3500. Selling for $1900 OBO :jawdrop: . Will sell for less if you do not need the helm.
Will Email pics
Eric
bigkahunakv@hotmail.com

TIMINATOR
03-16-2005, 07:50 AM
When is a deal not a deal? When I of the parties backs out after the deal is agreed upon. There was no haggling, no negotiations, no B.S., just "where do I send the money and how much to ship it?", (the blower Minx 20 had advertised about 2 weeks ago). The blower was for sale when he returned my call the following morning, the "I'll get a weight on it for shipping" discussion (e-mail and phone) went on for 6 days, I was getting suspicious, THEN...... THE E-MAIL, "I sold it locally to someone that looked at it before I posted it for sale". He didn't have the common courtesy,(huevos?)to call me and tell me that he probably sold it for more locally. You do business with him if you want..... Only a word to the wise..... P.S. I saved all the e-mail correspondence, if nesessary, I'll post it. TIMINATOR

Minx20
03-16-2005, 09:10 PM
When is a deal not a deal? When I of the parties backs out after the deal is agreed upon. There was no haggling, no negotiations, no B.S., just "where do I send the money and how much to ship it?", (the blower Minx 20 had advertised about 2 weeks ago). The blower was for sale when he returned my call the following morning, the "I'll get a weight on it for shipping" discussion (e-mail and phone) went on for 6 days, I was getting suspicious, THEN...... THE E-MAIL, "I sold it locally to someone that looked at it before I posted it for sale". He didn't have the common courtesy,(huevos?)to call me and tell me that he probably sold it for more locally. You do business with him if you want..... Only a word to the wise..... P.S. I saved all the e-mail correspondence, if nesessary, I'll post it. TIMINATOR
I understand your frustration. As I explained in my email, the part you left out, I did not want to give any one the line of "oh I have some other offers" line, because it puts you, the buyer, in a spot to think, is this guy bs 'ing me get me to jump on the deal, or what. I have been burnt on the intranet on some deals, and yes after our conversation, I regreted not selling to you as you seemed sincere. Bad communication on my part. I actually made a mistake as my local individual feel through, but I felt like you were pis*ed off and rightfully so, but after I forward you Trickmarine's info stating that they had a 8-71 for sale as well, I thought things were straight. Only thing I don't agree on is that we were in communication for 6days. More like 2 days from start to finish. My bad. Excuse me. I am an upright individual, just a miscommunication. An A**hole, would have had you send money then not send anything. Not me, it would have never gotten to that point. What was not meant to be, was not meant to be. The guy here on the forum that bought it was happier than a pig in sh*t with the transaction and the product.
:boxingguy
Eric

TIMINATOR
03-16-2005, 10:08 PM
When I asked if you still had it for sale at our first contact and you told me that you did, I took you at your word. My mistake. P.S. Trick Marine said he had never heard of you, and didn't have a blower. TIMINATOR

Minx20
03-17-2005, 05:35 AM
When I asked if you still had it for sale at our first contact and you told me that you did, I took you at your word. My mistake. P.S. Trick Marine said he had never heard of you, and didn't have a blower. TIMINATOR
Tim
Of course I still had it for sale, until someone actually commits to pay for something, you really are not sure who is for real or just a bag of wind. Just look at the forums at how many people are jumping all over items when the items are first posted, then look at how long the items are still on line. Cash talks and BS walks. Lot of BS'ers online. As for TrickMarine, I have a hard time believing that Fred has never heard of me, no maybe I can, he sells a sh*tload of good stuff, and I have only bought a handfull of items from him, including the bravo wingplate listed above. Why would I have wasted my time sending you his contact info if it was not the case? I followed up with him at the same time I forwarded you his info, only to find out that he had indeed sold the TBS 8-71 that he had a day or so earlier. Just trying to help. Guess I did waste my time.
Eric

TIMINATOR
03-19-2005, 07:46 PM
What part of: "Do you still have it? Where do I send the certified check? and how much for shipping don't you understand? You stalled me on the weight and shipping amount, then sold it to someone else. If you wanted immediate payment, I told you I do paypal. There was no excuse. If you haven't the patience to wait a few minutes for a Paypal payment, why post the stuff on the board? I don't need the last word here,you take it. I have wasted enough time on this. TIMINATOR

Minx20
03-20-2005, 11:27 AM
What part of: "Do you still have it? Where do I send the certified check? and how much for shipping don't you understand? You stalled me on the weight and shipping amount, then sold it to someone else. If you wanted immediate payment, I told you I do paypal. There was no excuse. If you haven't the patience to wait a few minutes for a Paypal payment, why post the stuff on the board? I don't need the last word here,you take it. I have wasted enough time on this. TIMINATOR
Timm
Well from what I understand from others on this board, you enjoy wasting your time on issues such as this. Why the heck would you waste your time with a certified check, PayPal has a better forum for discrepencies if need be. You had never mentioned PayPal, I would prefered that obviously, but that is not the point. From the impression I got from you when I called your home, I felt it was a "permission thing" you needed to get from your better half as she would cut off your "huevos." As well, if you are such the "engine builder" that you claim to be you would have an idea of the shipping cost from past expirence.
By the way, Timm retains "last word" privileges. I could care less, it just amazes me the amount BS you can come up with. Last word would be me deleting this thread, but it serves a better purpose for others to see both sides of this issue.
Let it go. You must have your connections to get a good deal on a similar unit.
Seller beware.
Eric

Minx20
04-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Sold.
Thanks for all the inquiries,
Eric