PDA

View Full Version : March 19-20, at Lake Ming NJBA Racing

Willis
03-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Hello every one,
:eek:
Just wanted to say that all who are coming to "Watch the Lights",
Bring a friend and get that “Grudge Match over with once and for All”.
Found my GremlinÂ’s, how about yours? :eek:
Willis

revndave
03-12-2005, 09:41 PM
I thought you still had some gremlins.I got a motor for you :D

steelcomp
03-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Ha ha...I'm making NEW gremlins!! :D

Willis
03-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Nope!
None :D
Wills

bp
03-12-2005, 11:24 PM
see ya there willis. are ya gonna tech on friday???

Willis
03-13-2005, 08:38 AM
bp,
:(
My schedule at the hump will not allow me that luxury.
Too many things going on that need my attention.
Willis

mj680
03-14-2005, 08:45 AM
WILLIS...WHAT' S THE DEAL WITH MSD THIS YEAR.??? :confused: :confused:

Bobbo541
03-14-2005, 06:00 PM
70% chance of rain on saturday and 30% on sunday . We are staying home.se you guys in april.

Willis
03-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello every one,
:argue:
Ron,
To answer your question, they have not committed to the program yet.
Willis

UBFJ #454
03-15-2005, 06:21 AM
When we were over at Westech dyno'ing our motor I asked Steve Brule whether or not we had to sign up again for MSD or was the info we had given him last year all he needed ... He said that MSD's new Corporate Management had made a 'Business Decision' that they were not going to participate in the NJBA Program this year .....

mj680
03-15-2005, 12:15 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: When we were over at Westech dyno'ing our motor I asked Steve Brule whether or not we had to sign up again for MSD or was the info we had given him last year all he needed ... He said that MSD's new Corporate Management had made a 'Business Decision' that they were not going to participate in the NJBA Program this year .....
THATS TO BAD.I HEARD THE SAME STORY AT AGGRESSOR.
:cry:

UBFJ #454
03-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Considering that MSD has Contibuted Some $50,000.00 in the last 3 years they have supported the NJBA, I don't think we Racers really have too awfully much to Gripe About ... Maybe Someone can get their support back next year ...
In Any Case ... MSD, Thanks For Your Support In The Past! ... Please Consider Us In Your Future Marketing Plans.
BBRacing,
With Appreciation

UBFJ #454
03-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh Yeah -
After 'Exploding' Westech's Dyno Last Thursday and Everything Being Done Here ... We're Coming To Race ... And ...
Mike's 'On His Game' and Drinking
www.BlackBearracing.com/full_throttle.jpg
Before Every Run! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Cs19
03-16-2005, 11:26 PM
So whos coming out to spectate?
Weather report looks better today.
I just cant wait to hear those 3 words.

UBFJ #454
03-17-2005, 04:26 AM
Go to Ming and get Wet or stay at Home and get Wet ??? ..... Heck of a choice.
We're going to watch how the rainy weather pattern developes (or hopefully doesn't) in the Bakersfield Area and make the decision as to go over or not today at Noon .....
From what I'm seeing this morning on the Weather Channel ... ?????

moneysucker
03-17-2005, 07:00 AM
I will be going to watch. Either that or I will be posting all the parts I am supposed to deliver on e-bay. For the weather we have always had good predictions with www.accuweather.com they give hour by hour predictions and have been very accurate so far while we are planning projects. Hope to see everyone there. I will be the gut there without a boat. You can't miss me.
Cy

Jim Brock
03-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Caution 460 will be there, mother nature loves boat racers, we will race!!!! Jim

uglycstmr
03-17-2005, 08:35 AM
According to the accuweather.com it show periods of rain for saturday and possible showers for sunday. Were racin!!!!

screamdreambrad
03-17-2005, 09:51 AM
hi all, we'll be there in the a.m.!!!!!

screamdreambrad
03-17-2005, 09:56 AM
bp, we'll be pitting down by you this time. need more room now. see ya tomorrow

mj680
03-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Caution 460 will be there, mother nature loves boat racers, we will race!!!! Jim
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO RACE ? :) :) :)

UBFJ #454
03-18-2005, 07:15 AM
Given it's the time it is on Friday Morning and I'm posting this, its obvious we're not on the road to Ming ... With the Rain & Wind moving into the Bakersfield Area and the Price of Gas, we just couldn't justify making the Trek ... Sure, we probably would have gotten a couple of passes in, but, probably not all that many ... Guess we'll just have to wait and see if we made the Right Call or Not?
In Any Case, We Wish Good Luck To All of You That Are Going To Run and Be SAFE ... Especially If Its Windy.
P.S.: Mike & Aaron have a 10:45 Tee Time this morning and are hoping to get 18 Holes in before the rain gets here ... Stan is working this weekend and wouldn't have been able to go anyway (another reason contributing to our not going) ... Me, I'm finishing up some Bottom Hardware for the Boat.
Again, Good Luck To All.

Cs19
03-18-2005, 07:56 AM
I will be going to watch. Either that or I will be posting all the parts I am supposed to deliver on e-bay. For the weather we have always had good predictions with www.accuweather.com they give hour by hour predictions and have been very accurate so far while we are planning projects. Hope to see everyone there. I will be the gut there without a boat. You can't miss me.
Cy
Sucka, Hey thanks for you efforts with the gas tanks. I realize the weathers a little shaky,if you decide not to go, we can arrange to hook up another time, or maybe UPS.
If you do go, Ill see ya there.Feel free to call any time if needed, Im heading out here shortly for Bakersweird.
Thanks again
CS
949-294-1394

Cs19
03-18-2005, 08:04 AM
With the Rain & Wind moving into the Bakersfield Area and the Price of Gas, we just couldn't justify making the Trek ..
Again, Good Luck To All.
Didnt you hear? The storm died out , its supposed to be 85 in the shade all weekend. :cool:
J/K Jak, hope to see ya next time, I dont blame ya for staying home, thats a long expensive drive to get rained/blown out..
CS

Dose_Of_Reality
03-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Given it's the time it is on Friday Morning and I'm posting this, its obvious we're not on the road to Ming ... With the Rain & Wind moving into the Bakersfield Area and the Price of Gas, we just couldn't justify making the Trek ...
No big loss chatterbox, that thing doesn't run anyway, we would have only heard more excuses.