PDA

View Full Version : who would you

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 11:41 AM
since we are on the getting to know peeps from the boards..
who is it you have not met that you would like to.
I myself would like to meet all I haven't met yet.

mtndewdrops
03-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Why, YOU Mrs. FV! :wink:

BarryMac
03-13-2005, 11:44 AM
I would like to meet all I haven't met yet.

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Mrs Restless 22
Mrs GHTRIM

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Why, YOU Mrs. FV! :wink:
LOL!! we haven't met yet.. :cry: I thought we met at the sandbar.. well we will have to do that this year for sure. :D
I am known for not remembering because I drink too much. and can't remember shiate. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Mrs Restless 22
you haven't met her yet.. :idea: I will have to let you know the next time they come down so you can come over. :D

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 11:46 AM
LOL!! we haven't met yet.. :cry: I thought we met at the sandbar.. well we will have to do that this year for sure. :D
I am known for not remembering because I drink too much. and can't remember shiate. :D
COME ON YOU DRINK TOO MUCH, NEVER :coffeycup

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 11:47 AM
COME ON YOU DRINK TOO MUCH, NEVER :coffeycup
LOL!! you know we way to well Kilr. at least I can walk out. :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Finally met Mrs Racer last trip so that was good. Cornwater's Jill was great but didn't come out the next day :( . Riverkitty is awesome and finally met her too.
We've been meaning to meet Artv and Jackie. I'm sure there's many more. I guess everyone that we haven't met yet.

djunkie
03-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Well I met you Mr's V but I highly dought you remember me. :D

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 11:51 AM
LOL!! you know we way to well Kilr. at least I can walk out. :D
Well it depends how you define walking....

mtndewdrops
03-13-2005, 11:51 AM
This year for sure, maybe next time you go to Pechanga...

hoolign
03-13-2005, 11:57 AM
I'd like to meet me about 10 years ago..before this damn dicky doo started gettin out of hand :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 11:58 AM
Well I met you Mr's V but I highly dought you remember me. :D
We did? can you tell me where it was. so it will click. :confused: :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 11:59 AM
This year for sure, maybe next time you go to Pechanga...
that sounds good. I will let you know when I go out next time. that will be fun. :) :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Well it depends how you define walking....
so I had a little help. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
you haven't met her yet.. :idea: I will have to let you know the next time they come down so you can come over. :D
She is not to mobile by now I imagine

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:01 PM
She is not to mobile by now I imagine
no but maybe this summer by chance. :p

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 12:06 PM
When is she coming down again

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:13 PM
When is she coming down again
she is suppose to call me to let us know. probably after the baby. :devil: :cool:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 12:15 PM
hey Restless post some pics of your hot self with child

djunkie
03-13-2005, 12:20 PM
We did? can you tell me where it was. so it will click. :confused: :smile:
It was at RD's B-Day party. I was standing in front of my buddy JP's house and you came and asked me if I knew where your husband was at. It looked like you were a little mad so I didn't want to go through the whole "hey aren't you Mr's V" thing. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:23 PM
It was at RD's B-Day party. I was standing in front of my buddy JP's house and you came and asked me if I knew where your husband was at. It looked like you were a little mad so I didn't want to go through the whole "hey aren't you Mr's V" thing. :D
LOL!! I remember.. that was a very bad day.. I was pissed so sorry about that.. next time we will have to have a drink .plus I was pretty toasted and pissed sothat doesn't help. :( :D

LHC30Victory
03-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I would like to meet those I haven't met yet but more importantly
I want to remember those who I have met :hammerhea
Gettin old(er) SUCKS

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:24 PM
I would like to meet those I haven't met yet but more importantly
I want to remember those who I have met :hammerhea
Gettin old(er) SUCKS
I am with you on that one.. it's the drinking and getting old for me. :messedup: :D

Big Bear
03-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Having seen how much fun some you here have with each other, I would love to meet anyone who enjoys expanding their horizons by making new friends :D

djunkie
03-13-2005, 12:27 PM
LOL!! I remember.. that was a very bad day.. I was pissed so sorry about that.. next time we will have to have a drink .plus I was pretty toasted and pissed sothat doesn't help. :( :D
No problem. I did enjoy the show that day at the sandbar. :D Next time I'll be sure to introduce myself.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:30 PM
No problem. I did enjoy the show that day at the sandbar. :D Next time I'll be sure to introduce myself.
was there a show? :p

Mrs.Racer277
03-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Gosh I guess them all. Everyone we have met so far have been great. :D
I still have not met Golidlocks and Debbolas. :notam:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 12:32 PM
What kinda a show :redface:

djunkie
03-13-2005, 12:32 PM
Damm you don't remember that? Ya it invovled you and the rest of the girls there on the back of your boat. Def. kickin my self in the ass for forgetting my camera that day. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Damm you don't remember that? Ya it invovled you and the rest of the girls there on the back of your boat. Def. kickin my self in the ass for forgetting my camera that day. :D
some what remember.. but I hope I didn't do anything bad.. :2purples: :wink:

djunkie
03-13-2005, 12:38 PM
some what remember.. but I hope I didn't do anything bad.. :2purples: :wink:
Def. nothing bad. It was all good. :eat: I'm sure there are some incriminating photos floating around on someones camera though. Def. a good time at the river. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Def. nothing bad. It was all good. :eat: I'm sure there are some incriminating photos floating around on someones camera though. Def. a good time at the river. :D
o.k I know I was drinking and stopped after the fight..with the girls. :2purples: that's where the bad day started for that evening when you saw me. :wink:

djunkie
03-13-2005, 12:44 PM
o.k I know I was drinking and stopped after the fight..with the girls. :2purples: that's where the bad day started for that evening when you saw me. :wink:
Hell I wasn't talking about the fight, allthought that was interesting also. I was talking about the lack of clothing on the back of your back. :D :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Hell I wasn't talking about the fight, allthought that was interesting also. I was talking about the lack of clothing on the back of your back. :D :devil:
:eek: :2purples: :crossx:

AirtimeLavey
03-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Met a bunch only once (including you - at the show), but looking forward to seeing everyone more this summer, and meeting the ones I haven't yet...too many to name. Have yet to meet someone who wasn't cool...all good people. :cool: :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Met a bunch only once (including you - at the show), but looking forward to seeing everyone more this summer, and meeting the ones I haven't yet...too many to name. Have yet to meet someone who wasn't cool...all good people. :cool: :cool:
I remember that.. and it was great meeting you.. I was the DD that day. we had the kids.. ;)

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I would like to meet everyone, I just need to get one of those Industrial Strength Junk Cups..........( . )( . )........You have to be protected now :D
Bre comes to my mind..... :( I know that will never happen though!
Mrs Kiltroy.....arroooooogggaaaa..pant , pant :D

Phat Matt
03-13-2005, 12:51 PM
ticklepanties (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=9952) :hammerhea
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/762tp.jpg

hoolign
03-13-2005, 12:53 PM
I wanted to meet kim hanson...then I thought any chick with a fowl mouth like that would be trouble :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 12:54 PM
ticklepanties (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=9952) :hammerhea
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/762tp.jpg
:hammerhea there's only one reason why I would love to meet her. :argue: :wink: :wink:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 12:57 PM
I agree she has a HOT AZZ, but that is all i would want to see my my vantage point

Phat Matt
03-13-2005, 12:58 PM
:hammerhea there's only one reason why I would love to meet her. :argue: :wink: :wink:
I could think of a couple. But don't forget this. :boxingguy Followed up by some of this. :p
:D

Shark In The Pond
03-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Man .......... I partyed with both these gals at OP6 and they are off the hook ! I was going to stay at the Restless's22 for Fathers Day CFW but I'm too busy this Yr. and she is going to be a little busy herself since Ron got busy with her ,thats alot of busy :cool:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 01:00 PM
I could think of a couple. But don't forget this. :boxingguy Followed up by some of this. :p
Dont worry we wont tell her(GOLDIE)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 01:01 PM
LOL!! We miss you.. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Man .......... I partyed with both these gals at OP6 and they are off the hook ! I was going to stay at the Restless's22 for Fathers Day CFW but I'm too busy this Yr. and she is going to be a little busy herself since Ron got busy with her ,thats alot of busy :cool:
proof..
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/4089IMG_0021-med.JPG :D

Shark In The Pond
03-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Was a good day my freind ! :cool:

Shark In The Pond
03-13-2005, 01:10 PM
proof..
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/4089IMG_0021-med.JPG :D
Thats too funny with Ratso's boy (Justin ) behind me !

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 01:10 PM
I wanted to meet kim hanson...then I thought any chick with a fowl mouth like that would be trouble :D
I wasn't trouble , was I :crossx: .............( . )( . ).......Okay, firing up the boat in your drive ways was wrong and pissing on your street was bad...Nothing else though :wink:

hoolign
03-13-2005, 01:13 PM
I wasn't trouble , was I :crossx: .............( . )( . ).......Okay, firing up the boat in your drive ways was wrong and pissing on your street was bad...Nothing else though :wink:
Just givin ya ahard time bro..it was all good.. :D

Phat Matt
03-13-2005, 01:14 PM
LOL!! We miss you.. :wink:
This summer it's on! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 01:15 PM
This summer it's on! :D
you got it.. we owe you.. :wink:

TheLurker
03-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Everyone
Even the ones that come off as A-Holes on here I'm thinking they may not be that way in person

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Everyone
Even the ones that come off as A-Holes on here I'm thinking they may not be that way in person
well I am not a big bi tch.. :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Just givin ya ahard time bro..it was all good.. :D
I still owe ya a ride in a fast OB buddy, this summer..Sylvan Lake.........( . )( . )................ :cool: I was good to party with you and your other half, need to do it again soon.......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Everyone
Am I a " A-Hole " Lurker? I do come across as quite the arrogant prick but shit, Im really a normal quite guy that likes to create havoc on forums, nothing more!..........( . )( . )..........You just don't know me yet! :wink:

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 01:53 PM
well I am not a big bi tch.. :D :D :D
He said A-Holes, but you do have big tiatts..........( . )( . ).......... :wink:

TheLurker
03-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Am I a " A-Hole " Lurker? I do come across as quite the arrogant prick but shit, Im really a normal quite guy that likes to create havoc on forums, nothing more!..........( . )( . )..........You just don't know me yet! :wink:
Naw, Not you Kimmy. :D
I envision you as a hot looking chick :D just having fun stirring up shi* with the other bench racers :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
03-13-2005, 02:00 PM
I envision you as a hot looking chick :D just having fun stirring up shi* with the other bench racers :boxingguy
Some of it is right............( . )( . ).......... :D

TheLurker
03-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Some of it is right............( . )( . ).......... :D
So I got the part about being hot was wrong, your an ugly chick :D
Seriously though any guy that likes boobies as much as I do cant be all bad.

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Everyone
very true, Im very nice in person.....

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 07:21 PM
HEY T&B are you coming down to the springs for the run and then hanging. I see u will be in town....

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
I would like to meet Mrs V and everyone else too!!!!!! Maybe next summer! got a real busey summer ahead of me this year though! But If I do come out and see everyone out west you gots to come down and wash skumrings off your boats with me!! :D :mix: the waters are very muddy around here and there is alot of runnoff from the farms and factories around here!! It sucks but that is the price of industry!

Krazy K
03-13-2005, 07:51 PM
I would like to meet all I haven't met yet.
Same here! Once I'm in Vegas, it'll be a little easier!!!

probablecause
03-13-2005, 07:54 PM
I would like to meet Kilrtoy's accountant.
I would also like to meet everyone's babysitter because every picture I see is without kids (most of them).

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
I would like to meet Kilrtoy's accountant.
I would also like to meet everyone's babysitter because every picture I see is without kids (most of them).
Yeah so would i , I can't find him........
The kids are stuffed under the seats trick photography

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
never been to the springs ,on the water fri/sat channel-copper can- sandbar -topic ,i'll look for ya ,wheres the springs?
The springs all the way at the bottom of the river at the damn, It seperates parker and havasu

dr. margarita
03-13-2005, 08:30 PM
I met everyone I wanted to meet at OP6CVII!!!! And then some....