PDA

View Full Version : Live Strong armband

RP1
03-13-2005, 07:41 PM
What a crock. I am watching this on Dateline and know the real truth. The cancer foundation only gets .06 on every dollar and Lance/administration gets the rest. I know this for a fact... straight from the person involved.
Makes you wonder about all these foundation these days.

dr. margarita
03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Read Lance's books dude. You'll understand that Lance is not pocketing the money. Gauranteed that even though the money maybe going to his foundation so that it doesn't get squandered. Lance is not a greed meister.

RP1
03-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Read Lance's books dude. You'll understand that Lance is not pocketing the money. Gauranteed that even though the money maybe going to his foundation so that it doesn't get squandered. Lance is not a greed meister.
Don't believe everything you read. As I said, .06 the the Cancer foundation. Where the rest goes I'm not going to begin to think I know. This is not a slam on Lance, it's about the foundations and the misrepresentations that they tend to be a part of. This is nothing new, several foundations have squandered money over the years.

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Just watched this, BULLSHIT and the scammers too..

dr. margarita
03-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Maybe we need to create our own arm band............

VelocityDriver
03-13-2005, 08:20 PM
We saw Lance and Sheryl Crow in Austin a couple of weeks ago, I didn't see either of them sporting the bands....