PDA

View Full Version : Fight at sandbar

bite me
04-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Fight at sandbar this weekend. Anyone have any info on that??

INSman
04-24-2006, 07:16 AM
I am guessing that someone was drunk :hammerhea :boxingguy :messedup:

Warlockjer
04-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Now that would really surprise me. I hear it is a real well behaved group that hangs out there :rollside: :rollside:

HM
04-24-2006, 07:18 AM
Me and Maxwedge were there celebrating his divorce of his fake wife, and we just didn't like the look of anyone there.....so we kicked everybody's ass, full on Chuck Norris style, with a few McGyver suprises for those that "thought" they got away.
:D

trailerpark_tj
04-24-2006, 07:20 AM
Fight at sandbar this weekend. Anyone have any info on that??
If you're referring to the one where 60 guys and girls chased and then pounded one skinny dude, it really wasn't much of a fight.

Jbb
04-24-2006, 07:20 AM
I didn't know Brown was in town......
The chief export of Tom Brown ...is pain......silly Americans......

Jbb
04-24-2006, 07:21 AM
If you're referring to the one where 60 guys and girls chased and then pounded one skinny dude, it really wasn't much of a fight.
Did it result in another cast on RD's arm..?

bite me
Thats the one, does anyone know how it started?

Kilrtoy
Which fight,
The chick fight
or
the dude fight

NOTALENT
What would possibly possess 60 people to beat up one dude? Is that fun?
thats what im wondering...he must have done something pretty bad...maybe to a chick...

Dave C
04-24-2006, 07:23 AM
did someone say chick fight..... :sqeyes: :jawdrop:

DCBDaytona
04-24-2006, 07:24 AM
HAHA. that was some funny chit! He was one drunk dude.

Jbb
04-24-2006, 07:24 AM
It had to do with.....RD ....a ferocious 12 year old...and a water baloon...Bang!

HM
04-24-2006, 07:27 AM
It had to do with.....RD ....a ferocious 12 year old...and a water baloon...Bang!
Dude, you really know how to kick a dead horse, don't cha?
ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!
:D :D :D :D

RUSSO
04-24-2006, 07:28 AM
SAW THE 60 GUYS....OR WHOLE SANDBAR TAKE OFF ON ONE GUY..PRETTY GAY..THEN SOME GUY IN A GREEN 28' BOAT BACKED INTO SOME RED 28' BOAT(THEY ALL LOK THE SAME TO ME) AND THE GUY ON THE RED BOAT RAN AND :cool: JUMPED ONTO THE GREEN BOAT AND TOSSED THE GUYS KEYS OUT OF HIS BOAT.THAT WAS PRETTY COOL BUT THE WIVES GOT INTO IT...I THINK..

HM
04-24-2006, 07:30 AM
SAW THE 60 GUYS....OR WHOLE SANDBAR TAKE OFF ON ONE GUY..PRETTY GAY..THEN SOME GUY IN A GREEN 28' BOAT BACKED INTO SOME RED 28' BOAT(THEY ALL LOK THE SAME TO ME) AND THE GUY ON THE RED BOAT RAN AND :cool: JUMPED ONTO THE GREEN BOAT AND TOSSED THE GUYS KEYS OUT OF HIS BOAT.THAT WAS PRETTY COOL BUT THE WIVES GOT INTO IT...I THINK..
Were they real wives or fake wives?

havaduner
04-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Dude, quit yelling, we're all right here :boxed:

dm25advantage
04-24-2006, 07:33 AM
another drunk weekend

RUSSO
04-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Sorry kids...I hate to type..Might have been fake wives.....Not too sure...i did not get to hold them :rollside: But the guy jumping out of his boat and onto ther guys boat leaving sure as hell made my day..They were right next to us...

DCBDaytona
04-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Sounds about right...It was quite entertaining.

Jbb
04-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Dude, you really know how to kick a dead horse, don't cha?
ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!
:D :D :D :D
Horse ain't dead....till I say it is.... :p

Jbb
04-24-2006, 07:41 AM
?...Maybe an overabundance of Horsepower,testosterone,silicone,chrome,attitude.. ..and stupidity...?

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 07:41 AM
That's a whole lot of bad. :D
Yup....I was there for a couple hours....didnt see anything....I probably would have kicked dirt on the guy afterwards... :p

HM
04-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Horse ain't dead....till I say it is.... :p
don't be gettin all "Jordy" on me. Oh, wait, I am not supposed to bring his name up. :D

Jbb
04-24-2006, 07:44 AM
don't be gettin all "Jordy" on me. Oh, wait, I am not supposed to bring his name up. :D
lmao....now you did it!!! :p

Racer277
04-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Sorry kids...I hate to type..Might have been fake wives.....Not too sure...i did not get to hold them :rollside: But the guy jumping out of his boat and onto ther guys boat leaving sure as hell made my day..They were right next to us...
I saw the cops nearly swamp your boat when they came in.
Aholes.

Mrs.Racer277
04-24-2006, 07:53 AM
That was the crazy. I can not believe he thru the guys boat keys in the lake. We were parked right behind that mess on the sand.
Atleast the kid that got beat up was smart enough to get in a boat and leave were as when we left 3 of the guys involved in the fight were sitting in cop boats with pretty bracelettes on.

RUSSO
04-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Aholes.
OH YEAH...PISSED :mad: ME OFF....Dam waves were HUGE!!!!What can ya do... :cry: I expect nothing less from the sandbar...

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 08:18 AM
sure seems like there was ALLOT of pent up frustrations at the sand bar this weekend.........just TOOOOOOO MUCH stupidity....
Rumor puts it as.
The Little guy hit a chick....another chick cold cocked him, then testosterone got involved.........kinda like a HOT BOAT lynch mob :wink:
and I saw then bring in 1 of the perps at Windsor as I was pulling in

ROZ
04-24-2006, 08:20 AM
The skinny kid prolly looked at someone wrong... Would have been great if they would have pumbled the kid to death while all you just watched :)

HM
04-24-2006, 08:20 AM
OH YEAH...PISSED :mad: ME OFF....Dam waves were HUGE!!!!What can ya do... :cry: I expect nothing less from the sandbar...
so what you are really saying is that FRENCHIE's driving skills have not improved, but you don't want to be accused of kicking a dead horse?

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 08:25 AM
sure seems like there was ALLOT of pent up frustrations at the sand bar this weekend.........just TOOOOOOO MUCH stupidity....
Rumor puts it as.
The Little guy hit a chick....another chick cold cocked him, then testosterone got involved.........kinda like a HOT BOAT lynch mob :wink:
and I saw then bring in 1 of the perps at Windsor as I was pulling in
Wow..thats crazy...He deserved it if he hit a chick. Not only did he get messed up...but a chick beat him up as well..... :crossx: haha..thats great...an ego check and an ass whoopin... :D

RUSSO
04-24-2006, 08:26 AM
The skinny kid prolly looked at someone wrong... Would have been great if they would have pumbled the kid to death while all you just watched :)
Not so much...I have stepped in before and just gets me busted..I hear what you are saying..I have been the skinny guy before...Well i was never skinny but really out numbered..haha.. :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 08:40 AM
They were out there taping a show for Jerry Springer :boxed:

Racer277
04-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Would have been great if they would have pumbled the kid to death while all you just watched :)
Don't worry, no one got hurt.
Because of the mud, it was like watching a hockey fight. Once they drop the sticks, no one really gets hurt.
The skinny kid was talking crap and flipping everyone off (about 100 people following him). After 20 seconds it was over and the skinny kid got pulled out of there, still smiling, laughing and talking crap.
When the cops pulled up, his buddies finally convinced him to pull off his shirt so he wouldn't be recognized.
I laughed when he got in their boat, then started scraping the mud off himself, in the boat. :argue:

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Don't worry, no one got hurt.
Because of the mud, it was like watching a hockey fight. Once they drop the sticks, no one really gets hurt.
The skinny kid was talking crap and flipping everyone off (about 100 people following him). After 20 seconds it was over and the skinny kid got pulled out of there, still smiling, laughing and talking crap.
When the cops pulled up, his buddies finally convinced him to pull off his shirt so he wouldn't be recognized.
I laughed when he got in their boat, then started scraping the mud off himself, in the boat. :argue:
one of those types huh.....I hope he got what he deserved.

MR HARLEY
04-24-2006, 09:17 AM
What a great weekend :) ,<------Being sarcastic.

Phat Matt
04-24-2006, 09:25 AM
I have the story on that. They were parked directly in front of me. It was a white and red magic deck with I think a 26 Commander Signature. Both were anchored up next to each other but not tied together. A drunk passenger of the Commander for some reason started up the boat and hit the throttle. He ran into the Magic. The Magic guy jumped in the boat and grabbed the keys and tossed them to his buddy. They handed them over to the cops. The owner came running over and was cool with the Magic guy. The drunk guy was lucky he didn't get his ass beat. Me and all the Cigarette boats tied up next to me were ready for the Commander to come floating into us because of the current.
Good times. :)

HM
04-24-2006, 09:27 AM
What a great weekend :) ,<------Being sarcastic.
Amateur.

RUSSO
04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
I have the story on that. They were parked directly in front of me. It was a white and red magic deck with I think a 26 Commander Signature. Both were anchored up next to each other but not tied together. A drunk passenger of the Commander for some reason started up the boat and hit the throttle. He ran into the Magic. The Magic guy jumped in the boat and grabbed the keys and tossed them to his buddy. They handed them over to the cops. The owner came running over and was cool with the Magic guy. The drunk guy was lucky he didn't get his ass beat. Me and all the Cigarette boats tied up next to me were ready for the Commander to come floating into us because of the current.
Good times. :)That sounds about right...So you guys were right behind us??People need to drink less and think more.. :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 09:38 AM
LOL. You guys were right next to us. I saw your boat. And all the key shenanigan. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Phat Matt
04-24-2006, 09:38 AM
That sounds about right...So you guys were right behind us??People need to drink less and think more.. :cool:
Must have been as they were directly in front of us. :)

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Aholes.
Yea that sucked. Funny when you yelled out asshole to them. :crossx:

DCBDaytona
04-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Gotta love the entertainment at the Sandbar. BTW...Thanks for letting me park the "Canoe" next to you out there.

Jbb
04-24-2006, 09:44 AM
People need to drink less and think more.. :cool:
>>>>>>>>>>>>LMAO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You know how we do it!...... :p

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Just another day at the sandbar!!! :220v: :rollside:

RUSSO
04-24-2006, 09:50 AM
Yea that sucked. Funny when you yelled out asshole to them. :crossx:
OK now i know who you guys are...Thanks for the asshole yell....I think thats the last time i will be at the sandbar in my boat..Too small... :cry:

Phat Matt
04-24-2006, 09:54 AM
Gotta love the entertainment at the Sandbar. BTW...Thanks for letting me park the "Canoe" next to you out there.
No problem. All the Cigs tied up to me dwarfed my boat. :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-24-2006, 09:54 AM
OK now i know who you guys are...Thanks for the asshole yell....I think thats the last time i will be at the sandbar in my boat..Too small... :cry:
LOL
The cop looked right at him after he yelled that and he yelled "Yes You!!"" Yikes.
But that was BS. All of our boats tied up went smashing together with everyone trying to stop them. Not cool. :yuk:

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Yea, we were right in front of you. We were like the 5 or 6 boats tied together, and a couple on shore too.

86 catalina
04-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Thats the problem out there its a bunch of tough guys....between the tough guys and the cool patrol(cops) i am over it ,,,,,,my spot at the riv dosent have any problems like that gay shit

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Geza is still sore from that azzhole cop comming in hot & the boats slamming him....he got sandwiched between the two boats & his hip is kinda jacked up. Dr appt tomorrow. :mad:

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 10:08 AM
MRS HERE.......
That shit was weak!!!!!! It seemed like every tom dick n harry was running over to see the fight!!!!! More like muddy slip n slide.....but what ever......I got a pic of the skinny dude....and one of the other dudes being taken away.....thought I'd have memories of the whole trip....LOL
Any one ever see how the chicks ended up?????
As far as the a$$ cops......they had no clue ....jammin in there like someone was still fighting....it was way over and they kicked some of the boats a$$es!!!!! I know our hit against pixies and squished "G"......and caught her brothers finger in there too......
I was waiting for them to walk over to us after the a$$hole comment....but no go!!!!
Always something!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Geza is still sore from that azzhole cop comming in hot & the boats slamming him....he got sandwiched between the two boats & his hip is kinda jacked up. Dr appt tomorrow. :mad:
MOMMA HERE..... :)
Tell G I'll rub it out for him!!!!! ( oh, I mean his hip) LMAO!!!!!! :p :p :p

MR HARLEY
04-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Amateur.

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 10:12 AM
MOMMA HERE..... :)
Tell G I'll rub it out for him!!!!! ( oh, I mean his hip) LMAO!!!!!! :p :p :p
LMAO!!! :p
I was surprised that cop didnt come over after we all chewed him out! What a fugger! Typical Havi cop! :mad: :yuk: I guess he realized what he did was wrong! :rolleyes:

Racer277
04-24-2006, 10:17 AM
LMAO!!! :p
I was surprised that cop didnt come over after we all chewed him out! What a fugger! Typical Havi cop! :mad: :yuk: I guess he realized what he did was wrong! :rolleyes:
I kept my eye on him.
If he started our way, I was going to head him off by going to him.
No reason to let him come to us.
I guess they aren't responsible for the damage their wakes cause?
Everyone else is...

HM
04-24-2006, 10:18 AM

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 10:18 AM
I kept my eye on him.
Everyone else is...
Like I said..............."Typical" :yuk:

Racer277
04-24-2006, 10:21 AM
What's really funny is we thought the fishing boat going thru there at 50 was an ahole, but he didn't even cause a wake....
I'd rather a whole bunch of those guys than one idiot cop...

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 10:27 AM
There was a WAKE?
the big red CADDY felt nothing :rollside:

Racer277
04-24-2006, 10:29 AM
There was a WAKE?
the big red CADDY felt nothing :rollside:
:D :D

djunkie
04-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Thats the problem out there its a bunch of tough guys....between the tough guys and the cool patrol(cops) i am over it ,,,,,,my spot at the riv dosent have any problems like that gay shit
Thats great. Take all the others with you. And trust me, there are other places on that lake other than the sandbar and the channel. Thats why when I go by the sandbar I keep on going.

RiverRatMike
04-24-2006, 12:26 PM
geezzeee why can't we all just get along

SoCalSouthpaw
04-24-2006, 12:32 PM
...an ego check and an ass whoopin... :D
Dat be a TWO for ONE!!! :)

RiverDave
04-24-2006, 01:30 PM
I kept my eye on him.
Everyone else is...
Actually I believe they are responsible for damages caused by their wake.. Why wouldn't they be?
Either way I can see there point of view, if they thought something was happening (whether that be correctly informed or not) they probably would want to get there as fast as possible.. Wake or no wake?
I'm tired of reading all these "fights" at the sandbar threads.. :( What's with all the tough guy shit nowdays? :(
RD

Biglue
04-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Actually I believe they are responsible for damages caused by their wake.. Why wouldn't they be?
Either way I can see there point of view, if they thought something was happening (whether that be correctly informed or not) they probably would want to get there as fast as possible.. Wake or no wake?
I'm tired of reading all these "fights" at the sandbar threads.. :( What's with all the tough guy shit nowdays? :(
RD
No shit. Doesn't make sense to drive way the hell out there to wind up in a fight, in trouble or worse. Not only that people who drive out there dont want to see that shit. Especially those with lil kids out there. :mad:

Flying Tiger
04-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Me and Maxwedge were there celebrating his divorce of his fake wife, and we just didn't like the look of anyone there.....so we kicked everybody's ass, full on Chuck Norris style, with a few McGyver suprises for those that "thought" they got away.
Now that's funny. :)

Havasu_Dreamin
04-24-2006, 01:45 PM
RD
No kidding. Sounds like trouble at the river revisited 5 years later.

That Guy
04-24-2006, 01:52 PM
See what happens when your boat bitch misses a weekend...all hell breaks loose. :crossx: