PDA

View Full Version : NEED U2 Tickets???

roln 20s
03-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Anyone have a couple Gen Admin tickets to U2--Phoenix, Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles---anywhere near AZ. I promised this awesome hot girl I would take her, the Phoenix shows sold out in an HOUR. That sucks and I think all of the ticket brokers bought them...and hiked the price $$$.
Any help would be great.
Face value is $49.50. I'll pay more than that within reason :)
Thanks,
Patrick

PHOTOGLOU
03-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Anyone have a couple Gen Admin tickets to U2--Phoenix, Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles---anywhere near AZ. I promised this awesome hot girl I would take her, the Phoenix shows sold out in an HOUR. That sucks and I think all of the ticket brokers bought them...and hiked the price $$$.
Any help would be great.
Face value is $49.50. I'll pay more than that within reason :)
Thanks,
Patrick
If you call American Express they have this Black card that can get you tickets to anything anywhere................ Good luck Patrick I'll make a couple of calls tomorrow and see what I can do

JackieV
03-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I want to go!!! Oh my goodness, when are they in Arizona? Vegas? Cali?

roln 20s
03-13-2005, 09:20 PM
If you call American Express they have this Black card that can get you tickets to anything anywhere................ Good luck Patrick I'll make a couple of calls tomorrow and see what I can do
Thanks Jay--that Black Card is the best thing ever, unfortunately I don't have one yet. But when I do, I'd use it to get dinner with Bono and Band :)
Thanks again,
Patrick

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 09:21 PM
You can come over and ill rent the video and we can watch it under the covers

roln 20s
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
You can come over and ill rent the video and we can watch it under the covers
Where's Mrs Kilrtoy going to be during all of this?? I would hate to go all that way and not get to spend time with her :D
Roln 20s

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 09:31 PM
WOw patrick none of that here, maybe FRENCHIE will take you up on that offer, MEL might be jealous

roln 20s
03-13-2005, 09:33 PM
WOw patrick none of that here, maybe FRENCHIE will take you up on that offer, MEL might be jealous
LMAO--HAHA :)
Roln 20s

riverroyal
03-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Roln you find some yet?I have 4 for the 1st SD nite,the seats arent great but I didnt have a choice with ticket bastard,you get BEST AVAILABLE over the phone,,,,,,Im not sure I can go,I will now more this friday,turns out I gots some serious heart troulbles,sucks being 37,let me know I will give you great deal since your taking a hot chick,gotta help a bro out,,see PM me if you want,Im in san marcos,north sd,in bed for awhile,you can stop by if it works out,,later