PDA

View Full Version : Ice Machine Stand

INSman
04-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Anyone have a 2'x2'x3' high stand that would easily hold about 100 lbs. lying around or want to make one up real quick ??!!?? :rollside:

atomickitn
04-24-2006, 07:26 AM
hey home depot is not that far from your house .... with a couple of 2x4's and a half sheet of ply ,some screws and wala.... you have your self an ice stand...... or you could just ask as im sure we could fitr you in my schedule of things to do the next time im in havi .... say hello to the girls :)

INSman
04-24-2006, 07:48 AM
funny, I was gonna give you a buzz on this one. Let me know when you are bored and have a few extra minutes. I will not accept ANY more charity from you though. Need a.s.a.p. though :)
We will be out this weekend of course :rollside:

atomickitn
04-24-2006, 07:52 AM
2x2x3high...i can build it this weak if wood is ok .... you might have to pick it up from the shop ...... you need it for this weakend?

INSman
04-24-2006, 06:18 PM
2x2x3high...i can build it this weak if wood is ok .... you might have to pick it up from the shop ...... you need it for this weakend?
Since we are going the wood route, it might be best to throw a coat of something on top to keep the wood from getting moist and rotting from all the water condensation that will be happening ??

phebus
04-24-2006, 06:23 PM
Baller like you should go Billet :)

INSman
04-24-2006, 06:28 PM
Baller like you should go Billet :)
sheat, I can't even spell bilet much less pay for it :220v: :rollside:

atomickitn
04-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Since we are going the wood route, it might be best to throw a coat of something on top to keep the wood from getting moist and rotting from all the water condensation that will be happening ??
i might actully build it out off mild steel and then clear coat it to give it that antique, look .... there for it wont rot away :cool:

INSman
04-24-2006, 06:56 PM
i might actully build it out off mild steel and then clear coat it to give it that antique, look .... there for it wont rot away :cool:
Nice, you da' man !!