PDA

View Full Version : Pickle Fork Paint Schemes

Greaser
03-14-2005, 09:44 AM
A buddy of mine just bought an Eliminator tunnel, and asked me if I would ask you guys to post some pics, so he could get some ideas on paint schemes. The gel coat on the boat looks good, but since he ownes a paint and body shop, he just has to paint it. :idea:
Thanks guys for any pics you can post.

flat broke
03-14-2005, 09:48 AM
did he buy that 21' Daytona out of San Diego County on a yellow trailer?
Chris

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-14-2005, 09:49 AM
please tell me he is going to re-gel it! I have paint on my boat and it is no where near a strong a gel. if you bump it the wrong way it chips. I think this will be the last painted boat I own. I am always scared of it chipping. On the flip side there is much less maintenance involved with paint to keep it shiny.
So I take it we will see yet another jet on Somerville this summer. You must be a bad influence or something!!! seems like ALL your friends are getting jet boats!
Omega

Greaser
03-14-2005, 09:55 AM
did he buy that 21' Daytona out of San Diego County on a yellow trailer?
Chris
No, he bought this one near Beumont Texas. It is white orange, and red.

Greaser
03-14-2005, 09:59 AM
please tell me he is going to re-gel it! I have paint on my boat and it is no where near a strong a gel. if you bump it the wrong way it chips. I think this will be the last painted boat I own. I am always scared of it chipping. On the flip side there is much less maintenance involved with paint to keep it shiny.
So I take it we will see yet another jet on Somerville this summer. You must be a bad influence or something!!! seems like ALL your friends are getting jet boats!
Omega
Nope, he is gonna paint it. He is talking about using a pearl white, purple, and blue. Using all House of Color Candys.
It should be an interesting season on lake Somerville this year :idea: There should be 5 jets there just from my lil town of Caldwell, not to mention you Houston guys.

Greaser
03-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Anyone............................................ .................................................. ...................Bueller........................ .................................................. ........................................Bueller... .................................................. .................................................. ...... :sleeping:

vdrivenman
03-14-2005, 06:16 PM
did he purchase the one from Speedway in Mauricevile ?
you should have called i only live about 1.5 miles east of there right off Hwy 12!
could have taken u and showed you the SWTD just around the corner !
or my beezer splash !

Greaser
03-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Yep, thats the one. I didnt get to go with them. Figured Id stay at home and work on my boat. It really is a good lookin boat

taylormanss
03-15-2005, 10:24 AM
How much did he end up paying for that boat vdriveman told me that speedway only payed 2500.00 for that boat.Where does your friend live at ?I'm staying in port arthur,if he's close by and needs a hand with it give me a call,I'm looking for other jetboaters around here.taylormanss
STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yea I've found a couple more boats around here thanks in part to vdriveman.One is a kona no motor with a jc pump,and diverter,one is a southwind tunnel with a jg pump. taylormanss
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Greaser
03-15-2005, 10:40 AM
How much did he end up paying for that boat vdriveman told me that speedway only payed 2500.00 for that boat.
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
:supp: :supp: Lets just say that Speedway came out smelling like Roses on that deal. But, my buddy is happy with the deal he got, so I guess they are both happy..

taylormanss
03-15-2005, 12:13 PM
so greaser where is your buddy at?is he in caldwell also?are you all going to the bikini photo shoot?

Greaser
03-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Yea, my buddy lives in caldwell. I am gonna try to make it to the photo shoot, but my buddy wont be ready in time. I think he is shooting to have it on the water by June.

tornreality
03-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Greaser, I'd post pics but I am on a mac right now and it doesn't like to cooperate with me. Give me an email address and I'll email them to you and you can post them if you like-or show your friend. :hammerhea

Greaser
03-16-2005, 10:21 AM
polasek_b@hotmail.com
Thanks

tornreality
03-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Once again it isn't cooperating. I will send you some later on this afternoon.

taylormanss
03-16-2005, 10:29 AM
You guys need to come down to lake Corpus Christi on laborday weekend for JETFEST 2005 I just bought a Centurion pickelfork myself and have it in the paint shop.I took a look at that eliminator a couple of weeks ago and noticed it had stress cracks in the same places my centurion had.I plan on having it running by summer,but if you're at the photo shoot I'll see ya I'll have my taylor ss there.Randall