PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Amenities

Community
03-14-2005, 01:49 PM
I was going to take my wife to the Hotel del Coronado this weekend for her BD, however, it says it supposed to be raining like crazy. If it does the alternative plan is Arizona, are there any spa type places out in Havasu where I can get her a massage etc?
Thanks.

INSman
03-14-2005, 01:52 PM
I was going to take my wife to the Hotel del Coronado this weekend for her BD, however, it says it supposed to be raining like crazy. If it does the alternative plan is Arizona, are there any spa type places out in Havasu where I can get her a massage etc?
Thanks.
I would doubt it in Havsau, but The Boulders in AZ if supposed to be the sheaat !! Also pricey as all hell !!

Mandelon
03-14-2005, 02:03 PM
What about Palm Springs..?

mtndewdrops
03-14-2005, 02:25 PM
What about Palm Springs..?
You got it Mandelon,
Go to the Marriott in Palm Springs, there is a day spa, good resturants, little shopping mall, and even has a gondola ride on this little lake. We went there on our 13th Anniversary...there happened to be a sorority retreat there at the time and somehow I found myself playing beachball in the pool with 20 college chicks...yeah baby. There is a dance club there too.

TrojanDan
03-14-2005, 02:32 PM
If it does the alternative plan is Arizona, are there any spa type places out in Havasu where I can get her a massage etc?
Thanks.
Not really a spa just yet but Try "Radiant Salon". The owner's name is Tina and she is awesome and usually is booked up way in advance. It's on the corner of McCulloch Blvd. and Acoma way up the hill. My g/f gets a massage from her almost everytime we are there (cheap too, about $50-$60). The number to the place is 928-680-3232. The outside of her two story building is very decieving (typical Havasu style store-front) but inside is very nice and classy. Did I mention she gives awesome massages! :D

ClownRoyal
03-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks.
Havasu right now says rain possible this Sat and Sun also.

six two
03-14-2005, 04:03 PM
the Montage in Laguna Beach. great resort!

Community
03-14-2005, 06:08 PM
for all the responses...we will see what happens.