PDA

View Full Version : Whats up people I moved

AmericanThunder1
03-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Sorry old friends I moved. I will sure miss you all this year at the 05 Tablerock roost that was sure fun. I am looking for local people in the interest of jets. I moved to Idaho Falls, Idaho and I need to reastablish some connections and find out about the hot spots and events for jets around here and who the local might be for parts. Look forward to meeting you and seeing how you do things out here in idaho.

Cas
03-14-2005, 11:35 PM
how close are you to Coeur d'Alene? We had a get together up there a couple of years ago.

AmericanThunder1
03-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Not sure where that is at I will do some asking around. I do know I am about 3 hours east of boise. I also heard that there is jetboat racing on the salmon river not sure when I would really like to go because I am only about an hour or so from the salmon river. Also heard that there is an entire weekend of jetboat racing somewhere around Twin Falls Idaho on the snake river but not sure when that is either. Anything ring a bell to you??

bottom feeder
03-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Not sure where that is at I will do some asking around. I do know I am about 3 hours east of boise. I also heard that there is jetboat racing on the salmon river not sure when I would really like to go because I am only about an hour or so from the salmon river. Also heard that there is an entire weekend of jetboat racing somewhere around Twin Falls Idaho on the snake river but not sure when that is either. Anything ring a bell to you??
American Thunder,
I am in Boise. Coeur d'Alene is way north! the Jetboat races are in Riggins. I will be thare all weekend. Here is a great site for the info on the Whitewater races. www.jetboatracing.com If you have never seen one of these races it is a must see.

AmericanThunder1
03-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the info I will check it out for sure and no I havent seen the whitewater races but I look forward to it.