PDA

View Full Version : Barbigrl MIA???

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 09:37 AM
What happened to u this weekend?? Too many jello shots?? :hammerhea

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 09:39 AM
I stayed down in Parker all weekend....did not want drink and drive.....and from what I heard....you guys had plenty of fun!!!! :D

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 09:55 AM
I stayed down in Parker all weekend....did not want drink and drive.....and from what I heard....you guys had plenty of fun!!!! :D
haha..and u know this girl..that colla got popped and well..it just flowed from there.. :D

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 10:01 AM
haha..and u know this girl..that colla got popped and well..it just flowed from there.. :D
OMG....u are too much NT.... See ya this weekend :D

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 10:17 AM
English Please! We don't speak jive here.

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 10:19 AM
haha.I will let barbie explain this one since she is so intrigued by it.. :p

Jordy
03-15-2005, 10:20 AM
The white guy with the fro certainly does, or likes to think he does. :cool: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 10:22 AM
The white guy with the fro certainly does, or likes to think he does. :cool: :D
who's the white guy with the fro bro.. :D

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 10:24 AM
Jordy's lover

Jordy
03-15-2005, 10:24 AM
I'll give you a hint, he's the only one talking jive so far in this thread. ;) :D

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 10:26 AM
haha.I will let barbie explain this one since she is so intrigued by it.. :p
Brandon likes to put his collar up on his shirt....he thinks it helps him pick up chicks.... I find it hilarious... :D

Jordy
03-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Jordy's lover
Your hair never seemed fro to me, then again I didn't spend much time looking at you from the neck up. ;)

hoolign
03-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Brandon likes to put his collar up on his shirt....he thinks it helps him pick up chicks.... I find it hilarious... :D
hell it worked in john travolta in saturday night fever too

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 10:30 AM
haha..ask WYRD how well it worked out this weekend...I forgot to pop it at first..good thing he reminded me.. :crossx:

ChumpChange
03-15-2005, 10:43 AM
haha..ask WYRD how well it worked out this weekend...I forgot to pop it at first..good thing he reminded me.. :crossx:
And the thread just turned gay!

Jordy
03-15-2005, 10:45 AM
worked out
And the thread just turned gay!
Tends to happen whenever working out is invovled, just ask Aahron. :jawdrop: :idea: :D
Even more so when worked out is combined with "pop it." That's really gay, especially when a dude had to remind you. :hammer2:

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Your hair never seemed fro to me, then again I didn't spend much time looking at you from the neck up. ;)
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_4_147.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk146YYUS')
:jawdrop:

ChumpChange
03-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Tends to happen whenever working out is invovled, just ask Aahron. :jawdrop: :idea: :D
Even more so when worked out is combined with "pop it." That's really gay, especially when a dude had to remind you. :hammer2:
Couldn't agree more.

hoolign
03-15-2005, 10:51 AM
the guy in Nt's avatar that looks like a chubby version of horseshack from welcome back kotter...sorry but I could'nt resist!
:D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Easy there now don't drag me into your sausage fest!! :lightsabe :boxingguy :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 11:03 AM
I am Jordy's lover
Talk about straight to the point :devil: :devil: :D

Tom Brown
03-15-2005, 11:05 AM
the guy in Nt's avatar that looks like a chubby version of horseshack from welcome back kotter...sorry but I could'nt resist!
:D
He definitely looks sweathogesque.

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 11:08 AM
A white guy who likes to speak jive and dress just like they are straight out of Miami Vice. They must give girls panty puddles everywhere they go. :cry:

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Talk about straight to the point :devil: :devil: :D
<~~~~~~~not in love with Jordy......

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 11:11 AM
Easy there now don't drag me into your sausage fest!! :lightsabe :boxingguy :D
haha..shit..dont make me bring out ur pics...of ur girls.! :crossx: ! :argue:

WYRD
03-15-2005, 11:14 AM
haha..shit..dont make me bring out ur pics...of ur girls.! :crossx: ! :argue:
Speaking of pics where is the email???BTW I still have all your life jackets none blew out :D :D

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Speaking of pics where is the email???BTW I still have all your life jackets none blew out :D :D
haha..man..I had to tow the boat home..and shit!! haha..so I was done by the time I got home..I will send u the pics tonight..good thing about the vest!! :) Im still gettin calls from the girls from wyoming, and conneticut..lol. :crossx:

WYRD
03-15-2005, 11:24 AM
haha..man..I had to tow the boat home..and shit!! haha..so I was done by the time I got home..I will send u the pics tonight..good thing about the vest!! :) Im still gettin calls from the girls from wyoming, and conneticut..lol. :crossx:
Kewl.............E4L called me last night He did a little parting of his own this weekend :crossx: :crossx: I don't know why barbie never showed I guess she found something interesting in the MENS restroom right Mel? :yuk: :yuk: :cool: NT I want those pics of my cousin getting the patrotic lap dance before he heads of to Iraq!! He is gonna need them :D :D

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 11:29 AM
I don't know why barbie never showed I guess she found something interesting
Not into hanging out with kids....

WYRD
03-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Not into hanging out with kids....
You said my kids were cute!!!!! :yuk:

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Kewl.............E4L called me last night He did a little parting of his own this weekend :crossx: :crossx: I don't know why barbie never showed I guess she found something interesting in the MENS restroom right Mel? :yuk: :yuk: :cool: NT I want those pics of my cousin getting the patrotic lap dance before he heads of to Iraq!! He is gonna need them :D :D
haha.mos def bro...u will get them tonight. Barbie seems like she had a good time...@ roadrunners I beleive..hehe..u know what goes on there..

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 11:49 AM
You said my kids were cute!!!!! :yuk:
Children are cute....not teenagers!!! HAHAHA

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Children are cute....not teenagers!!! HAHAHA
hey..there legal!! :D we recruited a couple dozen..but all under 21!! :burningm: lol. so they got the boot! :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:07 PM
hey..there legal!! :D we recruited a couple dozen..but all under 21!! :burningm: lol. so they got the boot! :D
That is why I am changing the name of my boat to "21 and UP" :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:11 PM
this thread went sour. :220v: :smile:

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Is the name "Pedafile" right now?
It almost became that until I gave them all the boot!!! :D :D That is not the kind of attention I need you know? :idea:

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:13 PM
this thread went sour. :220v: :smile:
It started out sour sweetie! :clover:

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 12:16 PM
It almost became that until I gave them all the boot!!! :D :D That is not the kind of attention I need you know? :idea:
You: How old are you???
Them: 21
You: Sure, GOT ID?
Them: Nope
You: BYE
I have had to kick a couple of cuties out of the boat in past years because of that. Honestly it is hard to tell now days how old a person is. Especially at the river. :( Pain in the rear and big problems if you are wrong!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:16 PM
It started out sour sweetie! :clover:
LOL!! it's not just a joke. or is it serrious.. :idea: I thought it was a joke that went bad. :redface:

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:20 PM
You: How old are you???
Them: 21
You: Sure, GOT ID?
Them: Nope
You: BYE
I have had to kick a couple of cuties out of the boat in past years because of that. Honestly it is hard to tell now days how old a person is. Especially at the river. :( Pain in the rear and big problems if you are wrong!
Good thing for me too cause after we left the channel I got popped by the boat cop! Just imagine if I had underage drinkers on there SCARY!!!! :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:21 PM
LOL!! it's not just a joke. or is it serrious.. :idea: I thought it was a joke that went bad. :redface:
Barbie was supposed to meet up with us on sat. but she flaked out and stayed with her "bitches" in parker :D :D

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 12:23 PM
Good thing for me too cause after we left the channel I got popped by the boat cop! Just imagine if I had underage drinkers on there SCARY!!!! :D
that was B.S!! dude..they pulled out all the guns trying to get u!! FOckerS!! :argue:

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 12:23 PM
Barbie was supposed to meet up with us on sat. but she flaked out and stayed with her "bitches" in parker :D :D
haha..

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:24 PM
she knows where the real party is. :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:25 PM
that was B.S!! dude..they pulled out all the guns trying to get u!! FOckerS!! :argue:
Good thing GOOSE doesn't leave odor on the breath! :p

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:27 PM
she knows where the real party is. :D
Apparently SO!! and to think I thought I was her riverdaddy!!! LOL
(Hope you had fun girl :wink: )

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 12:28 PM
no kidding! An MIP in Havasu is no joke! They don't just ticket and release, they take your ass to the pokie! The cops really crack down on the underage drinking in Havasu during spring break too. Almost to the point that they ruin a good time. I get hastled every year during spring break. I respect law enforcement, but sometimes it boarders on harrassment.
Cop: We are stopping you for a routine safety check
Me: Ok
Cop: Blow in this
Me: I thought that it was a safety check
Cop: It is. Got a fire extinguisher
Me: Yeah
Cop: good, blow in this.

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Apparently SO!! and to think I thought I was her riverdaddy!!! LOL
(Hope you had fun girl :wink: )
Its Parker, of course we have fun! :) If we want to go to the river and not have fun, we go to Havasu. ;)

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:30 PM
no kidding! An MIP in Havasu is no joke! They don't just ticket and release, they take your ass to the pokie! The cops really crack down on the underage drinking in Havasu during spring break too. Almost to the point that they ruin a good time. I get hastled every year during spring break. I respect law enforcement, but sometimes it boarders on harrassment.
What exactly was the Cop asking you to blow on!!! :devil: :2purples: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:32 PM
I even got harrased last year.. I was sitting on my boat in the channel with a bottle in a coolie cup with another girl(in a thong) her husband was standing in the beach with a beer BOTTLE .. I jumped off the boat to get in the water.. nothing in my hands.. and he calls us over(girls).. started talking shit.. and asked wtf I thought I was doing with a bottle on the beach.. I said what bottle.. it is on my boat.
we went back and forth for a while.. it pissed me off.. I didn't have the bottle in my hand when I jumped off the boat.. the guy did.. and he didn't even pull him out.. :boxingguy he was a young cop with an ego bigger then Texas. Now I carry cups. ;)

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Every year that I have had my boat up in Havasu or if I am driving someone else's boat, I am always asked 1) if I have been drinking and 2) if I would be willing to take a field sobriety test. Both answers are NO automatically. When the cop asks why not, I say because it is my constitutional right and they have no probable cause to force me to do it. Everyone that knows me knows that if I am driving, I don't drink PERIOD. Once it is on the trailer, I will get shitty, but not while driving. Just really makes me mad when they have no reason to bust my balls other than my age. :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Every year that I have had my boat up in Havasu or if I am driving someone else's boat, I am always asked 1) if I have been drinking and 2) if I would be willing to take a field sobriety test. Both answers are NO automatically. When the cop asks why not, I say because it is my constitutional right and they have no probable cause to force me to do it. Everyone that knows me knows that if I am driving, I don't drink PERIOD. Once it is on the trailer, I will get shitty, but not while driving. Just really makes me mad when they have no reason to bust my balls other than my age. :(
I know that for a fact.. you will not and have not drank until we hit land. :D

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 12:46 PM
I just don't think that it helps me that people say I look 16. ;) :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:47 PM
16!!! Dude How old are you? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:47 PM
you do look very young.. But don't worry about it now.. it's when you are not asked anymore when you worry. :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:49 PM
you do look very young.. But don't worry about it now.. it's when you are not asked anymore when you worry. :D
Tell me about it when I buy Beer now they ask me if I need any Denture cream with that...............I say "Depends" :D

BADBLOWN572
03-15-2005, 12:49 PM
16!!! Dude How old are you? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Tell me about it when I buy Beer now they ask me if I need any Denture cream with that...............I say "Depends" :D
ROTFLMAO!! :D :D

djunkie
03-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Damm kid :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Damm kid :D
that's what I was thinking.. but you can't be much older if not the same age. :D

djunkie
03-15-2005, 01:10 PM
that's what I was thinking.. but you can't be much older if not the same age. :D
Ya 28...LOL!!!! :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Ya 28...LOL!!!! :rollside:
damn you are both young.. :supp: :D

mbrown2
03-15-2005, 01:12 PM
The white guy with the fro certainly does, or likes to think he does. :cool: :DLMAO...

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Everyone knows about my Havasu cop experience......eek!!! Lesson Learned!!!! They are dicks there........Man if only they did not put those zip ties on soo tight it would not have been that bad!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Everyone knows about my Havasu cop experience......eek!!! Lesson Learned!!!! They are dicks there........Man if only they did not put those zip ties on soo tight it would not have been that bad!!! :D
LOL!! they do not know how to use cuffs.. to complicated and it arouses too many with all the furr around the cuffs and all. ;)

mbrown2
03-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Underage drinking in the channel or Havi bars will eventually catch up with you....I was 19 when I went to jail there the first time at Hussongs and the force they have there now watching over things has probably increased some 1000% since the mid late 80's...it was a classic night to say the least... :D

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Underage drinking in the channel or Havi bars will eventually catch up with you....I was 19 when I went to jail there the first time at Hussongs and the force they have there now watching over things has probably increased some 1000% since the mid late 80's...it was a classic night to say the least... :D
Try being in a cell with 15-20 chicks in bikini's and red shirts.....my friend said it was not fun!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_112.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk146YYUS')
She said the judge told her that "This is a family town" and she responded....."Um Have you actually been out there?" Who the hell thinks of a "family town" when they think of Lake Havasu???

NOTALENT
03-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Try being in a cell with 15-20 chicks in bikini's and red shirts.....my friend said it was not fun!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_112.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk146YYUS')
She said the judge told her that "This is a family town" and she responded....."Um Have you actually been out there?" Who the hell thinks of a "family town" when they think of Lake Havasu???
damn..thats sounds like a cell I would want to get thrown into.. :D

mbrown2
03-15-2005, 01:34 PM
:wink: Where did all the red shirts come from? Also, try getting to the jail; the old smaller jail on the way into town at about three in the morning Memorial Day Saturday when it was already full and dudes are passed in the bunks and on the floor and the only available space is about a 2x2 square in front of the disgusting toilet....after a lot of verbal volleying and waking folks up, I had a bunk.. :argue: :argue: :argue: :)

barbigrl
03-15-2005, 01:38 PM
:wink: Where did all the red shirts come from? Also, try getting to the jail; the old smaller jail on the way into town at about three in the morning Memorial Day Saturday when it was already full and dudes are passed in the bunks and on the floor and the only available space is about a 2x2 square in front of the disgusting toilet....after a lot of verbal volleying and waking folks up, I had a bunk.. :argue: :argue: :argue: :)
Well they did not want the girls to be sitting in just their bikini's so they make them put on long red shirts and nothing else. She said the ride to jail was not that bad....they had to sit and wait for the paddy wagon to pull up in the channel....so everyone got to see them sitting there. My friend asked the cop what he would do if she got up and ran away...he said he would shoot her!! HAHAHAHA.....The girl cell gets pretty full as well!!! She was lucky..only had to be there for 4 hours. Got out by 7pm

mbrown2
03-15-2005, 01:48 PM
She was lucky..only had to be there for 4 hours. Got out by 7pm
I thought I was going to only be in there 3 hours as well (6am) since I was minor and what not....but when they came and woke my drunk as us to sign the release papers, I was still pretty drunk.....they put the papers in front of me and said out loud 3 times "SIGN HERE IN DETAIL, SIGN HERE IN DETAIL, SIGN HERE IN DETAIL", so I took the pen and wrote "detail"...they said "good job smart a$$, you can go sleep some more"......like I said it was a classic night...

GrapeApe
03-15-2005, 01:54 PM
This is me last year.... :D Check out the cool Orange Necklace I got to wear... :boxingguy
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/666Cuffed_Stuffed-med.JPG
*** Grape Ape ***

djunkie
03-15-2005, 01:57 PM
This is me last year.... :D Check out the cool Orange Necklace I got to wear... :boxingguy
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/666Cuffed_Stuffed-med.JPG
*** Grape Ape ***
I've been in that seat also down in Parker. Some how I passed all their tests so they let me go. But I did tell them what I thought of them after I passed. :smile:

GrapeApe
03-15-2005, 02:00 PM
I was detained, because I was accused of beating up 4 People on the Sandbar.... Long story short, the Cuffs Sucked on the Boat ride down the River, but I was released about an hour later... :D
*** Grape Ape ***