PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to the Turks and Caicos?

cdog
04-24-2006, 08:45 AM
We are looking around for our trip this year. We dive and I've heard that this place is awesome for diving. Resorts look real nice too. We are looking at the Coral Gardens. Any comments?

Enen
04-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Funny you should ask. I am developing real estate down there. The Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) is one of the most amazing places in the world IMHO. I would be happy to provide you with any information on resorts, restraunts, or the dive shop that I use. :)

cdog
04-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Funny you should ask. I am developing real estate down there. The Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) is one of the most amazing places in the world IMHO. I would be happy to provide you with any information on resorts, restraunts, or the dive shop that I use. :)
I'm in RE also. Have you heard of the Coral Garden resort? I'm really intrested in doing some wreak diving.
On a side note how are things going in AZ? I'm in process of getting my Brokers lic. in AZ? I should be out there in the next couple of weeks to finish up the tests.

Enen
04-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Things in AZ are still moving, although nowhere near the pace of 6 months ago. I think property sellers need to get a bit more realistic with their expectations. Just my opinion though.
Coral Gardens is a nice resort. Are you traveling with kids, or alone?
There are some awesome resorts on Provo, but many are not kid friendly.
The dive shop that I know is dive provo. They are a PADI shop. That is where I was certified. www.diveprovo.com . I am not sure about shipwrecks, but they can tell you for sure. They run an excursion to West Caicos that is supposed to be amazing.

cdog
04-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Things in AZ are still moving, although nowhere near the pace of 6 months ago. I think property sellers need to get a bit more realistic with their expectations. Just my opinion though.
Coral Gardens is a nice resort. Are you traveling with kids, or alone?
There are some awesome resorts on Provo, but many are not kid friendly.
The dive shop that I know is dive provo. They are a PADI shop. That is where I was certified. www.diveprovo.com . I am not sure about shipwrecks, but they can tell you for sure. They run an excursion to West Caicos that is supposed to be amazing.
Thanks for the link. We have a roaming time share deal and the coral gardens is one of the resorts. We're thinking of a big family trip. Not to sure if that's a good idea yet. :mix:
We were about to move to phoenix but decided to stay here and wait for a while. My wife just got a promotion that will land her a better position but has to invest some time into it. We'll see. Thanks for the info.

yamamoto
04-24-2006, 02:47 PM
I have been there 3 times and have stayed at "Beaches" all inclusive
www.beaches.com
We love it. Food and booz included.

Enen
04-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Right on!
Grace Bay is a great place for kids. The water is the same temperature as the air, the sand looks like powder sugar. It is awesome.
Good luck with the AZ Broker License :cool:

Donnie
04-28-2006, 02:40 PM
My wife and I just booked our trip to coral gardens in July...hopefully the hurricanes will streer clear :D
Hopefully it will be a great trip!!