PDA

View Full Version : an FYI

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Just an FYI for all you guys. We will be in Havasu this weekend. so if you see us stop by so we can have a beer together. we will not be out again till June for the Regatta. Jamie is going into sergury in April so we will be home for a few months for recovery. so please if you see us just stop by so we can enjoy your company till we get back out . we would love to see old faces and meet some new. ;) :D

Party Cat
03-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Char....I'll be around the corner from Thursday evening on...the Jacuzzi will be on too :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Char....I'll be around the corner from Thursday evening on...the Jacuzzi will be on too :D :D
woo hoo.. we will call you.. :D keep it warm we may forget our suits.. J/K :D

mbrown2
03-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Char, hope you guys have a good time...we won't be there this weekend. Also, I wish Jamie the best on his surgery...

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Char, hope you guys have a good time...we won't be there this weekend. Also, I wish Jamie the best on his surgery...
:jawdrop: I wish you were going.. we have so much fun with you guys..
well maybe next trip in June then..
and thanks for the kind words for Jamie I will tell him. ;)

Reaper1
03-16-2005, 12:09 PM
You know if you need someone to take the boat out and run it while you guys are MIA, I'm your man. You know, keep the batteries charged. :D

UnionJack
03-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Rest is good and we will see you at the regatta

BADBLOWN572
03-16-2005, 12:17 PM
cant wait. This weekend is going to be a blast. Good time with good peeps!

dicudmore
03-16-2005, 12:18 PM
good luck on the recovery Mr Vee :D
maybe we'll see ya out there this weekend......

RiverOtter
03-16-2005, 01:02 PM
Just an FYI for all you guys. We will be in Havasu this weekend. so if you see us stop by so we can have a beer together. we will not be out again till June for the Regatta. Jamie is going into sergury in April so we will be home for a few months for recovery. so please if you see us just stop by so we can enjoy your company till we get back out . we would love to see old faces and meet some new. ;) :D
Count me in! :sqeyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-16-2005, 01:57 PM
You know if you need someone to take the boat out and run it while you guys are MIA, I'm your man. You know, keep the batteries charged. :D
I will let Jamie know that.. he is also going to show me how to drive it.. so if you all want to be safe.. stay away from me.. LOL!!
hope to see everyone out there. :D

RP1
03-16-2005, 03:23 PM
We will be around the corner El Dorado/Cisco...

Kilrtoy
03-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Nice another one of the kool aid sippers to hang with :D :D

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 06:09 PM
This time say hi!! Last time I saw you at the boat show you wouldnt even give me the time of day.. You and kilr are so dcbish!! We will be there in our boat and hope to hang out with you guys alot!!
Tell Jamie I wish him the best with the surgery and I hope he gets back on his feet real soon!

TOBTEK
03-16-2005, 06:49 PM
This time say hi!! Last time I saw you at the boat show you wouldnt even give me the time of day.. You and kilr are so dcbish!! We will be there in our boat and hope to hang out with you guys alot!!
Tell Jamie I wish him the best with the surgery and I hope he gets back on his feet real soon!
WHAT........ YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME MOVE THIS WEEKEND???? Oh I see how everyone is at that company of yours now.......say one thing and do another :hammer2:
OH, and I finally figured out how YOU made all your coin......THE SOAP IN THE BATHROOM IS TOTALLY WATERED DOWN! You penny pinching cheap basturd....... :supp: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-16-2005, 07:13 PM
I didn't see you.. :jawdrop: I was sober to. :jawdrop: I will make sure to say hello :D you know us high rollin nose people. put yours down alittle so I can see you next time. :D :D we hope to hang with you if you see us yell ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-16-2005, 07:14 PM
WHAT........ YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME MOVE THIS WEEKEND???? Oh I see how everyone is at that company of yours now.......say one thing and do another :hammer2:
OH, and I finally figured out how YOU made all your coin......THE SOAP IN THE BATHROOM IS TOTALLY WATERED DOWN! You penny pinching cheap basturd....... :supp: :D
LOL!! he doesn't hang with tire kickers.. LOL!! :hammerhea :D :D J./K :shift:

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Im still mad at you for tring to sell the boat out from under me! Dave even called! I offered to move you this week JUST so you could go with me!!!
BUT NOOOOO that was not good enough.. I was going to take off work to help you!! Thats like sooo :clover: on your part...
Oh well I will not offer anymore you can let me know when YOU are avalible!
What did you do with that soap?? Squirt some in your pocket you little freak!

amw
03-16-2005, 09:00 PM
i will be there on thurs the last voyage of the 26 love ta see ya lets hang if ya get a chance tell j said whats up

mbrown2
03-16-2005, 09:07 PM
LMAO...

TheLurker
03-16-2005, 10:27 PM
First off I hope the surgery and recovery goes well.
I dont know how far south into the lake we will get, but I'll keep an eye out.

Charley
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Char,
Tell Jamie best of luck with the surgery...

TOBTEK
03-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Im still mad at you for tring to sell the boat out from under me! Dave even called! I offered to move you this week JUST so you could go with me!!!
BUT NOOOOO that was not good enough.. I was going to take off work to help you!! Thats like sooo :clover: on your part...
Oh well I will not offer anymore you can let me know when YOU are avalible!
Did Dave really call......if so, that makes it EVEN funnier :rollside: IM telling ya, set up the deal on your new one for the 06 show! Things are looking good at the office :) AND, I know you offered to help, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! But a friend and I can pretty much get'r done Sat( I dont want to BLOW your free pass to Havasu.....but IF you dont go, your ass is here for free pizza and beer), Sold the house with MOST of the furnishing which is nice. we only have all the small crap to move into the rental house. IM TELL'in you, I'll be buggin you every other weekend to pull that 29 around behind the big boy truck IF you will still have me. AND the offer to take the family and stay at H/Shores free is still out there for you! Take the Nissan cart, the Rhino and have a mello weekend on me :) ....love you man

Three Days Only
03-17-2005, 12:16 AM
Char.............
Tell Jamie I said good luck with the surgery, and while he is recovering you need to do your part to keep the man happy....................... A french maids outfit would work well with no panties of course. Does he need a little tea bell to ring, I have one I could donate!!!
Have a good time at the river!!!!
Jeff