PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu map

Indiansprings
03-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Can anyone post a map of Lake Havasu that shows all the boat ramps? I havent been there since the 2001 Poker Run. We put the boat in the water right near Nautical inn. Is that one ot the places they are checking for loud boats? Where do you go if you get turned away from a boat ramp?

BADBLOWN572
03-16-2005, 12:58 PM
The marina, which is right next to the Nautical definitely checks for loud boats. The guy there is an A-hole and will not let any boat launch if it is too loud. Windsor lets boats launch, but be careful. It has been a while since I was there, but they did let me launch there last time.
If you really want to launch and you know that there is no way that you will pass, go to site 6. Site 6 is on the island past the nautical Inn and past the Islander trailer park. There are no regulatory bodies there and you can launch all you want. The downside is that the ramp is narrow and steep. Parking as also a pain, but it is possible. Get in early. Good Luck!

Kim Hanson
03-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Can anyone post a map of Lake Havasu that shows all the boat ramps? I havent been there since the 2001 Poker Run. We put the boat in the water right near Nautical inn. Is that one ot the places they are checking for loud boats? Where do you go if you get turned away from a boat ramp?
This is all I have............( . )( . )............ :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72havasu-waypoints.jpg

4-B
03-16-2005, 06:52 PM
To get to Windsor go to the end of Industrial. The Marina and Site-6 are both on the island, Site-6 is at the end of the island. Let's hope the sun comes out.

Sane Asylum
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Another option is cottonwood cove.........It's a great ride up to the channel and everything else......The LE and folks that work there are great. Never been hassled.

Captain Dan
03-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Another option is cottonwood cove.........It's a great ride up to the channel and everything else......The LE and folks that work there are great. Never been hassled.
I think you mean Cattail Cove - Cottonwood is on Mohave

mbrown2
03-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Where is cotton wood cove on Havi? I have heard of one on Mojave...

Sane Asylum
03-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Where is cotton wood cove on Havi? I have heard of one on Mojave...
OK..... You guys really were paying attention... :D :D ........It's cattail cove......cottonwood on mohave it is...... :sqeyes: The captain would be correct...... :jawdrop:
Yes, ossifer.....we put in at cotton tail............