PDA

View Full Version : Indiansprings New Ride

Holland
03-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Here are a few pics of Indiansprings new boat....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/13IndianSprings2.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/13IndianSprings_1.jpg

Outnumbered
03-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Nice. What is it?

wantacat
03-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Nice. What is it?
Sleek 30'

dimarcobros
03-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Nice boat, where is that?
DMB

THATJEFFGUY
03-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Cool boat..I see you named it Picses huh ? :D

Sane Asylum
03-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Nice boat, where is that?
DMB
Lake Pleasant...........AZ........At the marina and pic below at the 10 ramp dock.

Indiansprings
03-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks, guys. I love that new boat. It just crushes the rough water. The 30' is just so huge in the cockpit. I had 7 of my family in it last weekend at Pleasent in comfort. :mix:

SBullet
03-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Here are a few pics of Indiansprings new boat....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/13IndianSprings2.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/13IndianSprings_1.jpg
Pretty clean boat!! :D

Indiansprings
03-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Pray for no rain this weekend. I want to head back out to Lake Pleasent. ;)

Beer-30
03-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Hey INDIAN, I put some info on that other "KACHINA..all" thread. Didn't see you were over here. That's beautiful! I didn't see that one for sale. It must have just popped up. Where was it? What other goodies besides the blue motor? Ya gonna muffle it?

Cole Trickle
03-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Congrats!
Boat looks great.... :clover:

Indiansprings
03-17-2005, 09:17 AM
Bob @ Dana already hooked me up with Gibson mufflers, sounds awesome. The boat was in the Trader for a couple weeks. I got it from a guy over in Scottsdale. I got a Zeiman trailer, HP500EFI, XZ drive, open bow, killer stereo system with two amps, four 12" subs. You know how big they are inside. I have had two Sleekcraft 28's. I think they build a great boat. :clover:

Beer-30
03-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I was looking at the 28's also. Actually, I originally started looking at 24s, then 25s, then 26-30s. The big stuff started when I saw a few 30' Shadows like Hollands for the same price I was seeing 25s and 26s. This one had been in there since August of last year. It was at the high end of my price range, but I ended up right at it. There is still that nice green and yellow 28 enforcer in Palmdale w/500EFI. He's a little high on the price and it's yellow or I would have looked at it too. Did you by chance see the Heritage/500EFI at Sleek/Magic - Havasu?
Oh, and did you go with bolt on muffs or replacements?

Beer-30
03-17-2005, 09:41 AM
No kidding on the trailers. I saw the new NAS trailer under the 30 at the boat show and was not impressed. Drum brakes, half the lights, 5-lug hubs. I knew that they had started building their trailers in-house, but had not seen one. I like the trailer as much as I like the boat.

Indiansprings
03-17-2005, 11:34 AM
I got the bolt on Gibsons. They really quiet it down. I wanted to check out that red one they had. It had a 500 in it too. The interior wasnt my favorite, seemed all that red would be real hot in Phoenix. We were going to look at it then I saw this one in the Trader. The guy told me if I come look at it, I would want to buy it. The rest is history.

Beer-30
03-17-2005, 07:28 PM
I went and looked at the ad in trader. Must have popped in there after I stopped looking. There was a closed bow with an HP EFI and drop down screens and stuff, but if it was closed bow, I didn't even give it a first look. I take too many people to have closed.
I am still wigging on the mufflers. I waited a long time to get a boat and spent many hours in the channel listening to open big-blocks idle by. Always waited till the day I would be the one with that sound. I wish switchable was legal. Therefore, I will probably end up with clamp on ones so I can take them off when I want. Our local mudhole Park Ranger said it was legal in his eyes as long as there was water coming through the exhaust and it was as the mfg had built it. I didn't question it. I was overjoyed. So, around here, I can run it open (yeah, in CA!).
The one in Havasu (the '99) was run hard. They wanted $50K (!) for it. One as picky as me would have to pick it up for about $40K. It needed new gauges (faded), new controls (weathered), new wall-wall carpet, and new windshield plexi. The interior is starting to show the sun-wear and it had a regular bravo-1 behind the 500. I could just see that thing spitting a gear out as soon as I bought it.

Holland
03-17-2005, 08:05 PM
hey Beer-30... I tried to PM you. DId you go to your "Quick Links" button, then click on "Edit Options" When you get on the page, about half way down is a checkbox that says "Enable Private Message." Is this checked???

Beer-30
03-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Holland, I have tried everything. I am pretty PC savvy and have tried all settings. There isn't a checkbox for that in any of the options. I have the "receive email from other posters" checked. Actually, I have everything checked. I Just went to "private messages" again on my drop-down and just just says I don't have access to that. There are no other options for it. Bummer.

Indiansprings
03-17-2005, 09:59 PM
I needed the open bow as well. It is to hot in AZ, without it I know I would never be going under the front. Kids love it too.
Talk to Bob at Dana Marine. I was going to spend alot more money and buy the Northstars but Bob talked me into trying the Gibsons. Glad I did. Very nice setup. You cannot tell that they are bolted on without getting under them. You will need them sooner, not later. They really quieted down the 5ooEFI. Huge differance. ;) ;) ;)

Beer-30
03-18-2005, 07:06 PM
IndianSprings, about the closest I can do for now is direct you to the Sleek/Magic home page and go to the current inventory for 33' and up. They have a 34' Sorcerer there with my same graphic/color scheme (mine is just a little shorter, hee hee). Interior is very similar also. The driver/passenger seat backs are the same (match outside). And my trailer is red w/ stainless fenders.
I am thinking about putting forth some time to make a Heritage Homepage site. A place where Heritage owners could share pics and such, mods, repairs, driving techinques, etc.

Indiansprings
03-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Do it, there are tons of Sleek's out there. Not alot of info on there web site. Could learn a lot of tips and tricks. That is a great idea. I will have some nice pics as this spring gets going. ;)

Beer-30
03-18-2005, 10:53 PM
By the way, I emailed Sleek in Phoenix. A nice guy there offered any assistance I needed when I bought this one from one of their clients. I asked for the specs on the boat. Fuel capacity, beam, transom angle, etc. Will let you know when (if) I hear back. Do you by chance know the fuel cap? I haven't emptied either of the tanks yet, so I still don't know.

Indiansprings
03-18-2005, 10:55 PM
I think it is only 68 gal total :mad: