PDA

View Full Version : Corona peeps

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 02:55 PM
So have you guys heard about all the new kick ass resteraunts coming our way??? No more having to go to the OC for some good food and brews!!!!
BJ's Pizza, El Torrito (taco tuesdays), On the Boarder, Lone Star Steakhouse, King's Fish House......also a certian relative of mine is trying to bring in the Yard House....already brought in Islands, and Chilli's......

boatnam2
03-16-2005, 02:57 PM
how about hooking us up a crab pot barbi :) grl

topless
03-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Barbi, did you hear your favorite Norco bar has a new owner!!!! I'm sure you'll be there for the Grand Re-opening. Maybe the old toothless guy you were making out with will be there too. :wink:

slink
03-16-2005, 03:01 PM
also heard "Bukadebepo's" (SP) is going in at the crossings as well. Where is he/she trying to bring the yardhouse too (area)?

slink
03-16-2005, 03:02 PM
BJ' Pizza......you running the place? ;)

WYRD
03-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Barbi, did you hear your favorite Norco bar has a new owner!!!! I'm sure you'll be there for the Grand Re-opening. Maybe the old toothless guy you were making out with will be there too. :wink:
Old toothless men and peeking at peeps in the mens restroom...................and you have the nerve to call me a naughty boy huh Barbi? Jeesh! :2purples: :wink:

WYRD
03-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Is that the kind with the hole in the middle?

dimarcobros
03-16-2005, 03:06 PM
I use to bartend at the Bj's in Monrovia/Arcadia. They have some pretty good micro brews but they always give me a headache.
DMB

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 03:07 PM
My Dad owns Corona Pointe....he is trying to bring in Yard House....He also did Fender...and when they had their Grand Opening with "Lit" playing I got throw a huge party on the third floor of the business bank......needless to say I can't have parties anymore in Daddy Dearest buildings.....I asked for the 6th story....he turned me down :yuk:

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 03:09 PM
U better tell your boys to be nice to me and not give me any tickets...I got Crown Town connects!! hahaha :p

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Topless that was you....I sat there with PC all night laughing at Jordy trying to pick up on that chick that smelled like horse shit....

topless
03-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Topless that was you....I sat there with PC all night laughing at Jordy trying to pick up on that chick that smelled like horse shit....
LOL That was pretty classic right there. He can't even remember if she had a head!!!! Now thats a direct quote!

Boat Loan Guy
03-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Nice one slink
Bye the way were are all these place going to be at.

Party Cat
03-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Hmmmm...gonna have to whip up some more Jello and get Jordy to the Grand Re-opening....I'm sure he'll want to hook up with his hottie from the bar too...Then he can serenade Barbigrl again when the band plays their tunes .....LMAO :D

Badger301
03-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey Barbi is Pat your Dad???

topless
03-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Hmmmm...gonna have to whip up some more Jello and get Jordy to the Grand Re-opening....I'm sure he'll want to hook up with his hottie from the bar too...Then he can serenade Barbigrl again when the band plays their tunes .....LMAO :D
That sounds like a plan. I think Barbi is still in denial about that night. :D

Party Cat
03-16-2005, 03:47 PM
That sounds like a plan. I think Barbi is still in denial about that night. :D
Yah...that and her severe case of Jordenial.....LMAO
When is the big day....

topless
03-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Yah...that and her severe case of Jordenial.....LMAO
When is the big day....Not sure but in the Business Journal they posted the fititious business name with the new owners name. i saw it today so I'll let you know. Barbi will be soooo excited!

slink
03-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Nice one slink
Bye the way were are all these place going to be at.
El Torito is going in off McKinley, next to MiMi's Cafe. The others are all planned for the Crossings, which is down off the 15frwy at Eagle Glen.

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey Barbi is Pat your Dad???
Yes...do you know him??? Oh god...just don't tell him what happens on HB.....

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Not sure but in the Business Journal they posted the fititious business name with the new owners name. i saw it today so I'll let you know. Barbi will be soooo excited!
Oh yes.....CAN"T WAIT....please remind me..I will be sure to head east to Havi to avoid all the wierdos that smell like horse shit heading to Norco! :hammer2:

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 04:27 PM
El Torito is going in off McKinley, next to MiMi's Cafe. The others are all planned for the Crossings, which is down off the 15frwy at Eagle Glen.
On the Boarder and Kings Fish....are going to the Crossing..Lone Star Steakhouse and HOPEFULLY the Yard House at Corona Pointe near Islands

AirtimeLavey
03-16-2005, 04:42 PM
LMAO!!! What's it worth to ya?....and I'm sure I don't even know the half of it!!! :wink: :D No worries...anybody says anything, I'll help you hunt'em down... :eat:

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 04:44 PM
LMAO!!! What's it worth to ya?....and I'm sure I don't even know the half of it!!! :wink: :D No worries...anybody says anything, I'll help you hunt'em down... :eat:
To be honest with ya...I am a little worried about this...I hope he does not show my dad this site!!! My mother already wanted to sign on and post as BarbisMom...I told her I would never speak to her again.

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 04:46 PM
So...Mrs Redevelopement (Barbigirl), what are they going to put in over off of Green River where the horses are now? If it is a WalMart Slink may have to come and arrest me :(
I am not sure...but I bet my Dad does....I beleive he also bought up a lot of the land off the 15 where the old dairy farms are.... Slink haven't you seen my street???

boatnam2
03-16-2005, 04:49 PM
i think green river gc will be for sale soon if they lose to many more holes.i guess it can always be a nine hole executive course.

AirtimeLavey
03-16-2005, 04:52 PM
To be honest with ya...I am a little worried about this...I hope he does not show my dad this site!!! My mother already wanted to sign on and post as BarbisMom...I told her I would never speak to her again.
You've got nothing to worry about...everyone knows you're a sweetheart!!! :wink:
Now, those young boys, who knows what they got on you??? :2purples:

barbigrl
03-16-2005, 04:54 PM
You've got nothing to worry about...everyone knows you're a sweetheart!!! :wink:
Young Boys???? Nope!!! :wink:

Badger301
03-16-2005, 05:43 PM
uhhhh lucky guess??...its cool....did some work for him at Corona Point.

WYRD
03-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Pics......lots of pics!!!!
:devil: :devil: :D