PDA

View Full Version : Were is everyone staying this weekend??

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I got a room at the Island Inn for this weekend. I called the Natical, Romada and the Hampton inn all boooked solid... Anyone stay there before. Wife will be pissed if its a dive.. No launch ramp but I will drop it back in storage.. To many kids running around this week..
:cry:
Anyone know the weather report??

DryHeatOnly
03-16-2005, 06:27 PM
I got a room at the Island Inn for this weekend. I called the Natical, Romada and the Hampton inn all boooked solid... Anyone stay there before. Wife will be pissed if its a dive.. No launch ramp but I will drop it back in storage.. To many kids running around this week..
:cry:
Anyone know the weather report??
How'd you get the room? I called a little earlier and they were booked. Bummer.
The place is ok. Supposed to rain on Sat :(

jackpunx
03-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Rain!!!

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 06:32 PM
She said they had a few cancelations!!

Kilrtoy
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Even if it does not rain WEATHER SUCKS.... high 60's....
WHAT THE F***
now the 18 year old colledge chicks will not get naked...

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 06:36 PM
I thought it was 90 degrees out there!! Damn I should have asked before I booked!!!
:devil: :(

wildbillg
03-16-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm staying at my house this weekend
Think I might cruse the channel on friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wensday thursday friday satruday sunday
hell I think ill just go down to the channel on all the days that end with y for the next few months

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Think I might cruse the channel on friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wensday thursday friday satruday sunday
hell I think ill just go down to the channel on all the days that end with y for the next few months
:D

Kilrtoy
03-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Next time can you be a little more gentle, That hurts :D

DryHeatOnly
03-16-2005, 06:56 PM
We're set...the Island Inn had another cancellation :cool: so I snagged it.

ChumpChange
03-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Four Seasons in Sydney Australia.

unleashed
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll be at Budget Ballers house. He totally hooked me up after I got bumped with bogus reservations at London bridge. Turns out they overbooked and I got bumped.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Kilrtoy
03-16-2005, 07:56 PM
I'll be at Budget Ballers house. He totally hooked me up after I got bumped with bogus reservations at London bridge. Turns out they overbooked and I got bumped.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
Damn and all those girls,
Party at Rich's house

Sane Asylum
03-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Even if it does not rain WEATHER SUCKS.... high 60's....
WHAT THE F***
now the 18 year old colledge chicks will not get naked...
Why do you care.......They're going to take a look at your wife and start bawling cuz their asses automatically become butt ugly........... :cry: :p

Sane Asylum
03-16-2005, 08:09 PM
FOCKER........... :devil:

WetWillie
03-16-2005, 08:37 PM
We're set...the Island Inn had another cancellation :cool: so I snagged it.
Keep an eye out for us..White GMC Denalli with a DCB sticker on the back..
You running to the springs??

Kilrtoy
03-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Why do you care.......They're going to take a look at your wife and start bawling cuz their asses automatically become butt ugly........... :cry: :p
She turned 31 last year and 2 kids later.....She is getting old.....
its hard to compete with girls almost 1/2 your age and NO KIDS

GHTRIM
03-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Stayin' at our house... We'll be on the lake regardless of weather.... We may have to wear extra clothes. Oh, well.... There is still the ability to party at night :D . Can't wait to meet more peeps.... :D :hammer2:

Sane Asylum
03-16-2005, 08:52 PM
You're right.......Too old........You should give her to me.......WITH the Vette. :D :D

GHTRIM
03-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Thirty one isn't that old... You seem to be a lucky as me.. My wife had two kids as well and she is 35.....http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2117Princess_MsGHTRIM.jpg

AquaBoogie
03-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Worldfield Convention Hotel (Shanghai, China).

GHTRIM
03-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Worldfield Convention Hotel (Shanghai, China).
WTF??????? :confused:

cdog
03-16-2005, 10:03 PM
The island inn is a pretty nice place. Way better rooms than the nautical. They also allow dog's for 10 bucks extra. We're going out next saturday. They also have a security gaurd crusin the lot at night. If the nautical was good enough for the wife, she ought to really like island inn. Have fun. I wish I was goin.