PDA

View Full Version : Info on Maximus Props, please

Not So Fast
03-16-2005, 08:16 PM
I tried Cat's and Tunnels but no takers, anybody here stepped up for the Maximus 5 blade?? I want to believe the story on performance but would like real world info. They dont come cheap so I would like to know all I can,BEFORE I pull the trigger, it would be put on a Magic 28 DB 496HO, thanks NSF :idea:

OutCole'd
03-16-2005, 08:20 PM
You need to PM Thor, that guys is a prop engineer.

Not So Fast
03-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Thor, is that his board handle BILL ??

OutCole'd
03-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Thor, is that his board handle BILL ??
Yep, here he is. http://www2.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=3116

Harper220
03-16-2005, 09:14 PM
I tried Cat's and Tunnels but no takers, anybody here stepped up for the Maximus 5 blade?? I want to believe the story on performance but would like real world info. They dont come cheap so I would like to know all I can,BEFORE I pull the trigger, it would be put on a Magic 28 DB 496HO, thanks NSF :idea:
Go back and check Cats & Tunnels... :D

rvrhlic
03-16-2005, 09:31 PM
O want to know too. I talked to Teague and they so don't do it. I then talked to Merc who said it would work work in my case. I am going to get all the numbers for merc (top sppeed and speed at 3500) and talk to them about it more.
Let me know what you find out. I have that same boat with the 496HO but I am getting the raylar kit installed.
rvr

Not So Fast
03-17-2005, 07:30 AM
O want to know too. I talked to Teague and they so don't do it. I then talked to Merc who said it would work work in my case. I am going to get all the numbers for merc (top sppeed and speed at 3500) and talk to them about it more.
Let me know what you find out. I have that same boat with the 496HO but I am getting the raylar kit installed.
rvr
Will do RVR, Its such a small world, we lived in near-by La Canada when we first got married, down by JPL, area called Skunk Hollow. I grew up there and worked on all of Webster Wiley's first big housing tract's in La Cresenta way back when. If I ever get smart enough to post a picture of our boat I would like to do so and then all of the great people I'm meeting on here, well we might see one another on the lake and have a toddy. Good luck on the Rayler. I'm just trying to get info on this prop because they are way over the top on costs!!! NSF