PDA

View Full Version : CFW looking to race!!!

colechillin
03-17-2005, 01:56 AM
Just put together a new engine looking to see if anyone will be their Fathers Day who wants to have fun. Just trying to stir the pot a little bit. Any takers.
Colechillin

lucky
03-17-2005, 06:19 AM
fathers day ? thats nine months after MOther's day , right :D

waterwitch
03-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Just put together a new engine looking to see if anyone will be their Fathers Day who wants to have fun. Just trying to stir the pot a little bit. Any takers.
Colechillin
Have you ever been to CFW on Father's Day?
There is some serious hardware out there. A
bunch great guys, with some FAST boats.
You'll have a great time!! We did!
PS... What the hell are you doing at 2am?
Put down the beer and pass out... :D

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 07:17 AM
I have heard there is some BIG power at CFW. I would watch out.

You Te
03-17-2005, 08:37 AM
They are called Trailer Queens.
You Te

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 11:04 AM
You Te
Just like your "lake boat" right?

Her454
03-17-2005, 11:28 AM
You Te
............You going to be bringing your hp this year to show the Trailer Queens how its done? :D

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Those damm jetskis are everywhere !!!
dmontzsta you can ever race yours you don't have to be blown injected and on fuel to race and have a good time !!!

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Those damm jetskis are everywhere !!!
dmontzsta you can ever race yours you don't have to be blown injected and on fuel to race and have a good time !!!
:D I am slow :D

Alky Eater
03-17-2005, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=You Te]They are called Trailer Queens.
Come on up junior, your guarenteed to get your ass handed to you.

canuck1
03-17-2005, 11:56 AM
He was talking about the boat not you
And so is your boat
Waaay to easy

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Sounds way too much fun to pass up !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 12:11 PM
But ya look good doin it !!!

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 01:13 PM
He was talking about the boat not you
And so is your boat
Waaay to easy
Which is the only thing an idiot like you can get.
:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 01:14 PM
But ya look good doin it !!!
Thanks, that is something the whacker boys cannot say. ;)

Kim Hanson
03-17-2005, 03:24 PM
No shit, RiceBoy !...........( . )( . )............ :hammerhea :crossx: :argue:

Kim Hanson
03-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks, that is something the whacker boys cannot say. ;)
I sure the hell don't want to look like Mr.Clean crusing the Lake.........( . )( . ).....You picked the right color of boat though :D :D

stoker2001
03-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Come on up junior, your guarenteed to get your ass handed to you.i have had my ass handed to me a few times at CFW and i have handed out a few spankins too.its pretty gratifying only runnin 150 cubic inch with no power adder :eek: i would love to see UT make a showing but i would not hold my breath.my shit is slow against some of the heavy hitters up there but UT makes me look pretty bad too.whats u got AE?

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 03:42 PM
I sure the hell don't want to look like Mr.Clean crusing the Lake.........( . )( . ).....You picked the right color of boat though :D :D
Of course you dont want to look clean and never will. You will always be that little dirty, redneck, he/she, queer from Canada. :D

Kim Hanson
03-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Of course you dont want to look clean and never will. You will always be that little dirty, redneck, he/she, queer from Canada. :D
I thought all the gueers lived in Moreno Valley, CA and drive little white v-drives and rice cars! :rolleyes: ........( . )( . ).............. :p

canuck1
03-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Which is the only thing an idiot like you can get.
:jawdrop:
Holy shit.....such bitterness. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the trailer?

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Holy shit.....such bitterness. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the trailer?
:D trailer? you mean the thing the boat sits on in the GARAGE ONLY!
:lightsabe

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 04:21 PM
I thought all the gueers lived in Moreno Valley, CA and drive little white v-drives and rice cars! :rolleyes: ........( . )( . ).............. :p
nope, they all live in Canada. Stop talking down on rice cars, cause your old POS bronco cant do anything but tow better than them.

Kim Hanson
03-17-2005, 05:55 PM
nope, they all live in Canada. Stop talking down on rice cars, cause your old POS bronco cant do anything but tow better than them.
I live in a small City and I don't get to see gueers, I seen you, so I will be on the look out with fag-bat in hand!
Now I have a POS Bronco, **** you! I don't care if those Honda,s can go 200 kph..Those are gay RiceBoy! I bet you have a 6" exhaust now, penis envy!
Do you use those queer cars to haul your queer boat to the lake also? I would just keep backing it in and use the Honda for the power for that sinking affect.......back it in fast!.........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 06:26 PM
I live in a small City and I don't get to see gueers, I seen you, so I will be on the look out with fag-bat in hand!
Now I have a POS Bronco, **** you! I don't care if those Honda,s can go 200 kph..Those are gay RiceBoy! I bet you have a 6" exhaust now, penis envy!
Do you use those queer cars to haul your queer boat to the lake also? I would just keep backing it in and use the Honda for the power for that sinking affect.......back it in fast!.........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea
no 3" exhaust max and my penis is over 6" thank you.
:hammer2:

Kim Hanson
03-17-2005, 06:55 PM
:hammer2:
Penis size? You keep that in the V-Drive Section PLEASE You are going really gay now, with penis size! CFW is calling you!.........( . )( . )...... :notam: :D

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Penis size? You keep that in the V-Drive Section PLEASE You are going really gay now, with penis size! CFW is calling you!.........( . )( . )...... :notam: :D
Funny how you try and throw it back on me when you were the first one to mention, delusional whacker boy.

You Te
03-17-2005, 08:44 PM
............You going to be bringing your hp this year to show the Trailer Queens how its done? :D
I have a lake boat, I'm sure the Queens are faster that me.
Of course when I do take the boat out I like to run more than a few minutes.
You Te

O.B eddie
03-17-2005, 08:58 PM
:hammer2:Hansons wife's was to untill his razor teeth chomped half of it off!! HEE H :cry: AWW

You Te
03-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh come on now AE, bring your boat to Havasu, you're guaranteed to go for a swim.
You Te

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Hansons wife's was to untill his razor teeth chomped half of it off!! HEE H :cry: AWW
She is special, just like him.

Roman 1
03-17-2005, 09:17 PM
I have a lake boat, I'm sure the Queens are faster that me.
Of course when I do take the boat out I like to run more than a few minutes.
You Te
Thats because takes you (at least) a few minutes just to get anywhere...and btw opening your garage door doesn't count as taking your boat out. :notam:
Roman across t's chin again! :eat:

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Thats because takes you (at least) a few minutes just to get anywhere...and btw opening your garage door doesn't count as taking your boat out. :notam:
Roman across t's chin again! :eat:
:jawdrop: daaaaamn Roman laying the smack down.
Roman, he claims that it is a "lake boat" you know...4 people and a cooler... :shift:

Roman 1
03-17-2005, 09:50 PM
His garage statue is anything but a lake boat. The few times it made it to water his buddy Roland had to drive it for him. :rolleyes:
Ask Roland which boat is quicker, Jetboatgurus old lake boat (that he took a ride in) or spew T's single seat family boat. :supp:
The truth is, You te has allegedly beat a few old, heavy, 2 bbl, log manifold, jet boats with his high dollar, air entrapment, string pullin, eggbeater. This BBSP is a hoax, fast big blocks don't take the outing serious enough to show up. :notam:
And he's down for the count! somebody get UT some smelling salt! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Roman Won again! ;)

dmontzsta
03-17-2005, 10:04 PM
His garage statue is anything but a lake boat. The few times it made it to water his buddy Roland had to drive it for him. :rolleyes:
Ask Roland which boat is quicker, Jetboatgurus old lake boat (that he took a ride in) or spew T's single seat family boat. :supp:
The truth is, You te has allegedly beat a few old, heavy, 2 bbl, log manifold, jet boats with his high dollar, air entrapment, string pullin, eggbeater. This BBSP is a hoax, fast big blocks don't take the outing serious enough to show up. :notam:
And he's down for the count! somebody get UT some smelling salt! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Roman Won again! ;)
Damn, Kim is going to hear that is he out and sneak over and lay on him...UT is ****ed now! Roman knocked him out and Kim molested him. damn

You Te
03-18-2005, 08:08 AM
The truth is,
roman can only talk about someone else's boat cause his is a turd. Bass Lake, yea right, The Great Outdoors, yea right, never get beat by an O/B, yea right.
roman 1, just another guy with a fast mouth and multi board names, that's got to hurt.
romans got nothing and he knows it.
You Te

You Te
03-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Roman, he claims that it is a "lake boat" you know...4 people and a cooler... :shift:
Nope Dman,
You're thinking of Roland's boat.
You Te

You Te
03-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Him and his GF's claim it's all over in less than 9 seconds???
Does that time include foreplay?
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
03-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Nope Dman,
You're thinking of Roland's boat.
You Te
Your all wrong, mine holds 5.

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Funny how you try and throw it back on me when you were the first one to mention, delusional whacker boy.
I asked about the size of exhaust you use on your ricemobiles and the penis extention thing is what you replied about :rolleyes: .......( . )( . )......... :notam:

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Hansons wife's was to untill his razor teeth chomped half of it off!! HEE H :cry: AWW
You hear RiceBoy talking about penis,s and here you are OB.........( . )( . ).......... :idea: I think he is your speed also Eddie! :D SLOW!

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 08:43 AM
She is special, just like him.
Marcy really is, she has a box and not a stump RiceBoy..........( . )( . )....... :notam: :D

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Damn, Kim is going to hear that is he out and sneak over and lay on him...UT is ****ed now! Roman knocked him out and Kim molested him. damn
Living out your fantasies again RiceBoy, don't you have a column to polish.......( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Your all wrong, mine holds 5.
Mine also, if the people in the back are midgets........( . )( . ).......But I can also carry 2 full coolers of wobbly pops :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0557.JPG

Jetboatguru
03-18-2005, 08:51 AM
roman can only talk about someone else's boat cause his is a turd. Bass Lake, yea right, The Great Outdoors, yea right, never get beat by an O/B, yea right.
roman 1, just another guy with a fast mouth and multi board names, that's got to hurt.
romans got nothing and he knows it.
You Te
Coming from the queen of queens. You te, another fastguy with a faster mouth who is too skeered to step on the gas. Good thing he has people like Roland to act as his friend. Otherwise, that boat would never see water.

dmontzsta
03-18-2005, 09:26 AM
I asked about the size of exhaust you use on your ricemobiles and the penis extention thing is what you replied about :rolleyes: .......( . )( . )......... :notam:
Look at that quote from you, now it is hard to understand (just like everything else you write) but you do mention penis first.

dmontzsta
03-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Marcy really is, she has a box and not a stump RiceBoy..........( . )( . )....... :notam: :D
What does she think of your Boy Ball Slappin Parties?

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Look at that quote from you, now it is hard to understand (just like everything else you write) but you do mention penis first.
I was reffering to getting big huge exhaust tips,because it makes up for little wee wees.........( . )( . )...... :idea: :p

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 10:48 AM
What does she think of your Boy Ball Slappin Parties?
From the pictures from 2002, she thinks I shouldn't party so hard when I was down there..............( . )( . )............ :cool: :notam:

dmontzsta
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
I was reffering to getting big huge exhaust tips,because it makes up for little wee wees.........( . )( . )...... :idea: :p
Well, I dont like big tips so I guess I am not making up for anything...BTW: Who died and made you a ****in psychologist?

dmontzsta
03-18-2005, 10:57 AM
From the pictures from 2002, she thinks I shouldn't party so hard when I was down there..............( . )( . )............ :cool: :notam:
I dont blame her, women dont like it when their men have sex with eachother, it is pretty damn gross, no wonder she sold the truck to get back at you. It is like slapping you in the face to make you realize that having sex with other men at a big event is just dirty. And it woke you up, so you are learning from your mistakes. See Kim...time forgives just like that surgery to make yourself a man.

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Well, I dont like big tips so I guess I am not making up for anything...BTW: Who died and made you a ****in psychologist?
I think it was Dr.Phil or maybe it was Mikey.............( . )( . ).......I **** remember :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 11:02 AM
I dont blame her, women dont like it when their men have sex with eachother, it is pretty damn gross, no wonder she sold the truck to get back at you. It is like slapping you in the face to make you realize that having sex with other men at a big event is just dirty. And it woke you up, so you are learning from your mistakes. See Kim...time forgives just like that surgery to make yourself a man.
Your so called mind is in the gutter again I see, it was pictures like this one :rolleyes: :notam: :D ........( . )( . )..........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72maybeline2.jpg

dmontzsta
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Your so called mind is in the gutter again I see, it was pictures like this one :rolleyes: :notam: :D ........( . )( . )..........
ahhhahahahaha nice shoes! how much did you pay for that picture? also...she looks mighty close...
:D

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 11:34 AM
ahhhahahahaha nice shoes! how much did you pay for that picture? also...she looks mighty close...
:D
It was Barneys idea and Victoria went along with it, I had easter eggs for tits also........( . )( . )..........
I fart in your direction RiceBoy (http://jokes-cartoons.com/driveby.php)

Roland the Fisherman
03-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Ok, I'm right on the edge here. One side of me says "hit the quote button and come up with a snappy remark to what is going on here" The other side says "just move on and pretend you don't even see the pic, it's a trap by Rex to put me back on probation for promoting smut here o Hot Boat. :confused:

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Ok, I'm right on the edge here. One side of me says "hit the quote button and come up with a snappy remark to what is going on here" The other side says "just move on and pretend you don't even see the pic, it's a trap by Rex to put me back on probation for promoting smut here o Hot Boat. :confused:
It was Steve, first one to the couch wins and I won! Victoria was the prize :D j/k..........( . )( . )............

Roman 1
03-18-2005, 04:52 PM
is that what she had to do to get her shoes back? what about her panties, ya still wearing them? :(
R1

You Te
03-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Coming from the queen of queens. You te, another fastguy with a faster mouth who is too skeered to step on the gas. Good thing he has people like Roland to act as his friend. Otherwise, that boat would never see water.
Hey Scarlata, a queen is a queen if you take it to the lake and park it or leave it on the trailer.
And you are an expert in that category, But hey, WTF a little man has to feel good about something even if it's nothing.
And a bigBRAVO for Tony Scarlata.
You Te

Kim Hanson
03-19-2005, 10:04 AM
is that what she had to do to get her shoes back? what about her panties, ya still wearing them? :(
R1
No, once you have had silk on your nuts, its hard to break out of them :D ........( . )( . )........Those were nice pumps also.

Roland the Fisherman
03-19-2005, 12:09 PM
See, you too are playing nice, why can't UT and Guru?

Kim Hanson
03-19-2005, 12:19 PM
I think that was one of those moments I have heard about.....( . )( . ).... :D

dmontzsta
03-20-2005, 08:14 AM
No, once you have had silk on your nuts, its hard to break out of them :D ........( . )( . )........Those were nice pumps also.
You do realize you said that right? You must have been really drunk when you typed this, but I guess the truth comes out when you are drunk.

Kim Hanson
03-20-2005, 08:40 AM
You do realize you said that right? You must have been really drunk when you typed this, but I guess the truth comes out when you are drunk.
I wasn't drinking and I don't think hats look that stupid on you..........( . )( . )...... :p :220v:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72uglypeople.jpg

You Te
03-20-2005, 08:42 AM
I am playing nice.
You Te

Kim Hanson
03-20-2005, 08:52 AM
I am playing nice.
You Te
I thought this was fishing.............( . )( . )............ :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72A5199E-lg.jpg

dmontzsta
03-20-2005, 01:14 PM
I wasn't drinking and I don't think hats look that stupid on you..........( . )( . )...... :p :220v:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72uglypeople.jpg
That was pretty lame, but it is expected coming from your stupid ass.

Kim Hanson
03-20-2005, 01:47 PM
That was pretty lame, but it is expected coming from your stupid ass.
It snowed allday here and I was bored, something quick to spice things up :D .........( . )( . )........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72A8793C-lg-b.jpg

Kim Hanson
03-20-2005, 01:50 PM
I forgot my manners now............( . )( . )............ :rolleyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72A9562B-lg-b.jpg :crossx:

dmontzsta
03-20-2005, 06:52 PM
It snowed allday here and I was bored, something quick to spice things up :D .........( . )( . )........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72A8793C-lg-b.jpg
I see you learned a new program eh? I guess they can teach monkeys anything, although they need to teach you to stop using sayings from 4 years ago...OK Zio?
http://lordrandall.maximaclubca.com/FunStuff/Fudge.jpg

You Te
03-21-2005, 07:11 AM
I guess they can teach monkeys anything.
I know of one that drives a flatbottom.
You Te

Kim Hanson
03-21-2005, 09:06 AM
I see you learned a new program eh? I guess they can teach monkeys anything, although they need to teach you to stop using sayings from 4 years ago...OK Zio?
http://lordrandall.maximaclubca.com/FunStuff/Fudge.jpg
I see you have been busy RiceBoy........( . )( . )........ :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72pampers.jpg

dmontzsta
03-21-2005, 08:24 PM
lol I must give credit where credit is due, good job fag.

Monkey Bung
03-21-2005, 08:54 PM
I can not wait till the day I meet Hanson. I am going to bitch slap him for just drinking too much. :boxingguy

You Te
03-21-2005, 09:18 PM
I can not wait till the day I meet Hanson. I am going to bitch slap him for just drinking too much. :boxingguy
Nice talk Monkey man.
You Te

Kim Hanson
03-21-2005, 09:26 PM
Oh, you are a nasty Monkey ( clogged up ) Bung .........( . )( . )........Have you talked to RiceBoy yet? Bitch slap him for being weird :D

waterwitch
03-22-2005, 07:29 AM
That was funny! Sorry D......
Kim... the sun will shine soon, step
away from the computer.... :)

rrrr
03-22-2005, 08:43 AM
Mine also, if the people in the back are midgets........( . )( . ).......But I can also carry 2 full coolers of wobbly pops :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0557.JPG
Ahhhh, the beautiful Canadian scenery. Too bad it's getting f'ed up by that ugly clamp on mosquito fogger that Hanson is driving. :yuk:

Kim Hanson
03-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Ahhhh, the beautiful Canadian scenery. Too bad it's getting f'ed up by that ugly clamp on mosquito fogger that Hanson is driving. :yuk:
Im just kidding about the v-drives sucking the wet end rrrr, they plow it in the rear and ask for seconds :D ........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
03-22-2005, 06:48 PM
That was funny! Sorry D......
Kim... the sun will shine soon, step
away from the computer.... :)
I have a better one yet.........( . )( . )......... :mix: :D :D