PDA

View Full Version : Jibberish

phebus
03-17-2005, 02:31 PM
The doctor has had me on Vicodin and Valium for my back pain, but today also added Morphine. So now I will post all the same bullshit I have been posting, but will from this point on, take no responsibility for my actions. :D (not that I did anyway)

RP1
03-17-2005, 02:35 PM
The doctor has had me on Vicodin and Valium for my back pain, but today also added Morphine. So now I will post all the same bullshit I have been posting, but will from this point on, take no responsibility for my actions. :D (not that I did anyway)
That's the breaking point Rick... no mixing that crap with alcohol or Shebus is gonna kick you out :D

Excessive Force
03-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Kiss your kidneys goodbye

Dr. Eagle
03-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I just have the Vicodin thing going here...

phebus
03-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Kiss your kidneys goodbye
No, I'm flushing it with large quantities of beer, so I should be O.K. :D

Excessive Force
03-17-2005, 02:46 PM
No, I'm flushing it with large quantities of beer, so I should be O.K.
Oh, youll be fine then... Make sure its Coors light, thats the closest to water you can get :wink:

Flyinbowtie
03-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Valuim and Norco, here.
Jack Daniels Single Barrel added only under the strict supervison of a licensed bartender... :shift:
See the surgeon next Monday. Had the discogram last Monday. The CIA needs to look into that procedure as a torture technique, I'm just now getting back to my old miserable self. Maybe the surgeon is going to have good news. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, however, methinks it may be a train....

phebus
03-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Good luck. I have been through epidurals, discograms, and now two surgeries. Saw the doctor today, and he said it is in the worst shape so far. See another doctor tomorrow to find out what is next.

Flyinbowtie
03-17-2005, 03:36 PM
They are telling me I am a good candidate for a couple of artifical discs.
If not, multi-level fusion is the other option.
Had 4 epidurals last summer and a facet nerve block, no workie...

JustMVG
03-17-2005, 03:40 PM
good stay that way, you'll never even know i was there to take the vicodin and the valium, just kidding sorry to hear you have to take all meds.
But hey if we type gibberish will you understand it?
hksjeuucn!!! jgowwmfitidbsb!!! MGYHS :D :D
MVG, those are my initials not gibberish :D

BoatFloating
03-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Stop bragging that's a day in a life at D Row....
:messedup: