PDA

View Full Version : Its time for HB to pull together.....

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 10:05 AM
The accident involving Amanda hits so close to home for all of us. I want to set up a get together this week for us to get together. I am going to get a large poster board for everyone to sign etc. everyone can drop off cards or whatever they want if they would like. ShowSumSkin (Andrea) lives in Las Vegas and just so happens to be coming into town this week for another tragedy that we are going through separate from HB (I swear I am going to have a nervous breakdown)
Now what day seems to be most convenient for everyone? Tomorrow night or Wednesday? I was thinking central oc somewhere to meet!! Give me some ideas people!! I can't think straight!!!

Nord
04-24-2006, 10:18 AM
I'll try to make whatever you come up with.......

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
The accident involving Amanda hits so close to home for all of us. I want to set up a get together this week for us to get together. I am going to get a large poster board for everyone to sign etc. everyone can drop off cards or whatever they want if they would like. ShowSumSkin (Andrea) lives in Las Vegas and just so happens to be coming into town this week for another tragedy that we are going through separate from HB (I swear I am going to have a nervous breakdown)
Now what day seems to be most convenient for everyone? Tomorrow night or Wednesday? I was thinking central oc somewhere to meet!! Give me some ideas people!! I can't think straight!!!
Thursday????

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 10:22 AM
I have a very flexible job so I can meet people if they want. Or maybe we can do two nights in different locations.....
Just want Amanda to know that her HB family is thinking about her!! :(

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 10:24 AM
I have a very flexible job so I can meet people if they want. Or maybe we can do two nights in different locations.....
Just want Amanda to know that her HB family is thinking about her!! :(
I want to be there hunny! So...you tell me, Wednesday is a no go because of baseball, so keep me posted.....if you are going to do one local to us cool...if not...we will cruise over to Corona.

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 10:33 AM
Let us know Mel. We'll be there. Gotta check our b ball schedule too.

Charley
04-24-2006, 10:38 AM
just a thought, but maybe have people send small colored index sized cards to you with "well wishes" and mount them on the poster board... just a thought

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Alright here is the plan......
Tuesday night at Rodrigos' in Corona for all the inland peeps
and Fox's Sports Bar and Grill at the Irvine Spectrum on Thursday night!
Opinions please!!!

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 10:39 AM
just a thought, but maybe have people send small colored index sized cards to you with "well wishes" and mount them on the poster board... just a thought
That is a good idea! We can do this as well or if no one can get together!!
Anyone interested PM me and I will give an address to send the cards too!!

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Jay (Photoglou) already has alot of us meeting up @ Sutra Wed....that could work...

topless
04-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Count me in Tuesday. This is such a sad occasion to get together but she will appreciate the well wishes and prayers.

HOOTER SLED-
04-24-2006, 10:49 AM
That's a good ass idea. :rollside:

WYRD
04-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Just let us know Melissa I am sure we will all do our best to make it. If I can help please just ask!!!!

BADBLOWN572
04-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Just let us know Mel and we will be there!!! Wednesday we will be at Sutra so that is only night that we can not make.
I thought that we allready had plans on Tuesday. Invite everyone for this occasion.

River Diva
04-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Dave and I will be there on Thursday Melissa. Let me know if you change the date.

Nord
04-24-2006, 11:09 AM
If everything goes as planned, Thursday is good for me!

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Thursday is a DEFINATE!!! Irvine Spectrum is pretty central for OC. Fox's is a very large place. 7 pm!!!
Danny we can keep sushi if the normal crew is going..... every Tuesday several of us get together at Showguns in Stanton (I think that is the city) for sushi its on the corner of knott and Katella. If anyone is nearby please stop in!!
for the ie people I can meet up with them. Hoots I can stop by the house! :)
WYRD if you can't make it down to oc you can mail me something that I will ensure gets to her!!!!

Windy
04-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Are we still getting together for sushi tomorrow nite...we can bring her cards there.

WYRD
04-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Thursday is a DEFINATE!!! Irvine Spectrum is pretty central for OC. Fox's is a very large place. 7 pm!!!
Danny we can keep sushi if the normal crew is going..... every Tuesday several of us get together at Showguns in Stanton (I think that is the city) for sushi its on the corner of knott and Katella. If anyone is nearby please stop in!!
for the ie people I can meet up with them. Hoots I can stop by the house! :)
WYRD if you can't make it down to oc you can mail me something that I will ensure gets to her!!!!
I have th kids thurs. so I wont be able to make it but I will be sure to get ahold of you soon

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 11:22 AM
We have the kiddies, so if nothin else we can try to get together with the kids or I can mail you some stuff Mel. Let me know hun.

BADBLOWN572
04-24-2006, 11:24 AM
I am in for Thursday.

BADBLOWN572
04-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Bring the kiddies. Fox's is kid friendly.

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Not in the bar. Been there...only the restaurant is.

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Yes it is kid friendly! They even have an indoor bowling alley!! Hope you guys can make it Pixie!

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Yes it is kid friendly! They even have an indoor bowling alley!! Hope you guys can make it Pixie!
I assume you will have it down in the restaurant then???

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 11:45 AM
I assume you will have it down in the restaurant then???
Yes I am going to give them a call today!!! If they cannot accomodate us in the resteruant I will find another resteraunt in the spectrum!!

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Yes I am going to give them a call today!!! If they cannot accomodate us in the resteruant I will find another resteraunt in the spectrum!!
Then count us in hunny....we will just have to leave early...(school night and all...Lil G & Big G are going to Sacramento early am Friday for the 4th grade trip) :p

MAINEVENT
04-24-2006, 11:50 AM
I may be able to pull thursday night if i dont have my kids, but i wont make it there until like 730ish...

piper
04-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Barbi,
I wish I could be there to personally sign the card but I can't due to where I am at. Can you do me a favor and wish her a speedy recovery from me. Thank you.
Piper

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Hey Barbi,
I wish I could be there to personally sign the card but I can't due to where I am at. Can you do me a favor and wish her a speedy recovery from me. Thank you.
Piper
Will do Piper!! I will write just that on her posterboard!!! :)
Pixie, I remember my 4 grade trip to Sacramento!! hahaha... I sat on a bee and got stung!!!
I hope you can make it Alex, I know you are going through a lot yourself! :(

atomickitn
04-24-2006, 12:27 PM
ok soo what are we all doing tues nite we still doing sushi?...or meeting at another place .. and if there is anything that we can help with

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM
ok soo what are we all doing tues nite we still doing sushi?...or meeting at another place .. and if there is anything that we can help with
Sushi is still a go!!

topless
04-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Sushi is still a go!!Oh great! As soon as I say Tuesday at Rodrigos is fine, you go change plans. :cry:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 01:00 PM
I don't htink we will be able to make sushi tomorrow night. At this point, we still have Amanda's little sister.
I think I will join you in that nervous breakdown Mel. :cry:

BADBLOWN572
04-24-2006, 01:02 PM
I don't htink we will be able to make sushi tomorrow night. At this point, we still have Amanda's little sister.
I think I will join you in that nervous breakdown Mel. :cry:
Linda,
Let us know if there is anything that needs to be done! Just a phone call away.
D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Thanks Danny. We have had to put on a happy face for Molly's sake. I finally got her to just chill and watch a movie and I am just sitting in the office crying.

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 01:09 PM
Thanks Danny. We have had to put on a happy face for Molly's sake. I finally got her to just chill and watch a movie and I am just sitting in the office crying.
Things are starting to look up linda.....Just keep up the hope and prayers...im going to the gym to help me out. May have a few drinks tonight.

RiverDave
04-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Did anyone get any info that we can send flowers too or anything?
To echo what Stacy said, we'll be there on thursday.
RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 01:28 PM
I talked to Bruce about the flowers. Not yet please.

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 01:28 PM
I am so overwhelmed with all of this.... It is sooo hard to focus on work!! I am leaving here in a few minutes... I can't even concentrate. My other friends are going through some hell right now so I am going to spend some time with them tonight!
Sorry Topless!! I can meet up with you if want!!! Just give me a call!! You have my digits!!

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 01:29 PM
I talked to Bruce about the flowers. Not yet please.
Linda is it ok if we do gather some cards and things for her.....they won't get there until Sunday! Hopefully by then she will be A LOT better!!!

topless
04-24-2006, 01:30 PM
I am so overwhelmed with all of this.... It is sooo hard to focus on work!! I am leaving here in a few minutes... I can't even concentrate. My other friends are going through some hell right now so I am going to spend some time with them tonight!
Sorry Topless!! I can meet up with you if want!!! Just give me a call!! You have my digits!!You bet baby, I'll give ya a call and you hang in there girlie. You know I love ya.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-24-2006, 01:34 PM
So, where is sushi again????? Maybe we can just stop by there????

h2oski2fast
04-24-2006, 01:47 PM
So, where is sushi again????? Maybe we can just stop by there????
Cypress...... Corner of Katella and Knott Ave.
http://www.letseatoc.com/info/shogunsushi.htm

WYRD
04-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Linda if there is ANYTHING I can do to help give me a call!!! I feel so bad for her

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Linda if there is ANYTHING I can do to help give me a call!!! I feel so bad for her
Thanks Darlin but all we can do right now is pray and wait.
If anyone wants to come over, me and Molly are about to play Dogopoly! :rollside:

riverbound
04-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Thanks Darlin but all we can do right now is pray and wait.
If anyone wants to come over, me and Molly are about to play Dogopoly! :rollside:
Dont know If I could turn down a game of dogopoly :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Dont know If I could turn down a game of dogopoly :D
:) FIL!
You guys, I think I am losing it. I just sent Nan a pm. :cry:

h2oski2fast
04-24-2006, 02:11 PM
:) FIL!
You guys, I think I am losing it. I just sent Nan a pm. :cry:
Kinda weird sitting here working without getting interrupted by "FUN" IM's from her.
Get Better Soon, Nan!!!!! I miss you bugging me!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Kinda weird sitting here working without getting interrupted by "FUN" IM's from her.
Just to make you feel better Dennis, F U N!!!!!!!! :)

h2oski2fast
04-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Just to make you feel better Dennis, F U N!!!!!!!! :)
Nice! :p :p :p

pixilatedpussy
04-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Mel can I get the info on where to send some flowers??? I just got info that Andras has football on Thursday. :mad: Everyday this week is booked.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Melissa...can you please sign the card for me too?? I'm stuck in meetings and can't make it down to South OC.
"Dear Amanda, Best wishes for a full/speedy recovery...the HB family is definitely praying for you and looking forward to your return to the boards!!! --Totally IncapASSitated - Alan"

riverbound
04-24-2006, 03:09 PM
I hear ya.
sux

PHOTOGLOU
04-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Jay (Photoglou) already has alot of us meeting up @ Sutra Wed....that could work...
YES........ that would work....

Throttle
04-24-2006, 04:08 PM
keep me posted barbi... Thursday sounds good, however I may leave for Havi early without notice...

barbigrl
04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Melissa...can you please sign the card for me too?? I'm stuck in meetings and can't make it down to South OC.
"Dear Amanda, Best wishes for a full/speedy recovery...the HB family is definitely praying for you and looking forward to your return to the boards!!! --Totally IncapASSitated - Alan"
Definitely Alan!!! :)
Jay if you guys want to collect cards and things at your gathering from people that can't make Thursday night at Fox's that would be GREAT!! I can meet up with whoever on Thursday!
So yes Thursday at Fox's Sports Bar is a GO!!! I reserved an area for whoever wants to come!! :)

riverroyal
04-24-2006, 07:10 PM
poster thing to havasu this weekend for the poker run raft tie up deal?Lots of HBers there

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-26-2006, 06:34 AM
See ya'll Thursday night. :)

Windy
04-26-2006, 06:43 AM
It was good seeing everbody last nite. :)
Hang in there Bruce and Linda.

76ANTHONY
04-26-2006, 06:47 AM
we will try to make thursday..bg you got mail

Squeezing Spectra
04-26-2006, 07:10 AM
It was great to see you all last night i needed that and thanks for all the support :)
Bruce

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-26-2006, 07:13 AM
I agree, last night was fun. I am feeling the effects of drinking my dinner instead of eating sushi, but it was worth it! :p
I must way, we have an incredible group of friends. :rollside:

atomickitn
04-26-2006, 07:29 AM
remember, the support of your friends and loved ones is priceless! we are all hear for your support!

barbigrl
04-26-2006, 07:43 AM
poster thing to havasu this weekend for the poker run raft tie up deal?Lots of HBers there
There might be a possibility for this!!! Good idea!!!

barbigrl
04-26-2006, 07:44 AM
It was really great to see you all last night! We all need to stay strong for Amanda!!! :)

trailerpark_tj
04-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Jay if you guys want to collect cards and things at your gathering from people that can't make Thursday night at Fox's that would be GREAT!! I can meet up with whoever on Thursday!
So yes Thursday at Fox's Sports Bar is a GO!!! I reserved an area for whoever wants to come!! :)
Mel,
What time are you meeting at Fox? I assume this is the Fox Sports Grille at the Spectrum?
We will be there for sure, just let us know what time!
Bill...do you want to follow me into the parking lot :rollside: ?
TJ

MAINEVENT
04-26-2006, 12:23 PM
I may be able to pull this thurs Fox's spectrum what time though...? I may be a little late :rolleyes:

riverbound
04-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Mel,
What time are you meeting at Fox? I assume this is the Fox Sports Grille at the Spectrum?
We will be there for sure, just let us know what time!
Bill...do you want to follow me into the parking lot :rollside: ?
TJ
I dont think you have to worrry about any sandbars there ;)

bunny 166
04-26-2006, 12:40 PM
How late will you be at Fox's? I will be able to come, but it'll be late....like 9ish...

Throttle
04-26-2006, 12:54 PM
see ya then...

barbigrl
04-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Everyone..... Fox's Sports Bar and Grille at the Irvine Spectrum! I will be there around 7 pm. Everyone can get there when its conveinent (ok not too late, I dont want to be hanging by myself swearing to the waitresses I have friends :) )
I am sure we will still be there Bunny at that time!! I hope to see ya! It has been awhile!! :)

riverbound
04-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Well then don't lie to them and say you have friends.
FUN.....beat me to it :D

Totally IncapASSitated
04-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks Melissa :)

barbigrl
04-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Bump Bumpity!!
Who has the posterboard??? I got a weird e-mail on my phone with no sender saying they had it???? Well whoever has it bring it tonight!! :)

76ANTHONY
04-27-2006, 07:59 AM
ok im going but dam its gonna be late like 930 or so, bg will you still be there? we gotta drive a little bit to get there and i dont get off work till 630. just give me some time to get there.....