PDA

View Full Version : prop covers

Essex29
03-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Who was it on here that makes prop covers?

Tom Brown
03-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Thatjeffguy

JB in so cal
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
...and they're niiiiiiiiice!

THATJEFFGUY
03-17-2005, 09:19 PM
That would be me. PM me or you can call me at the office tomorrow 888.903.COOL
http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/coolprop4
http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/coolprop5

HOOTER SLED-
03-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Do you make prop covers for jets too??? ;) :D Sorry, couldn't resist. :shift:

THATJEFFGUY
03-17-2005, 09:57 PM
Do you make prop covers for jets too??? ;) :D Sorry, couldn't resist. :shift:
Well if it's a jet, it wouldn't have a prop to cover ! Sorry, couldn't resist ! :p

THATJEFFGUY
03-17-2005, 10:04 PM
My prop covers are $25 plus tax/shipping. Just E-Mail (coolcovercanopy@aol.com) me with your name/address info and what color(s) you want and I'll e-mail you an invoice back...and ship your prop cover out in a day or so. Yep, it's that fast and easy !

HOOTER SLED-
03-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Well if it's a jet, it wouldn't have a prop to cover ! Sorry, couldn't resist ! :p
:D :D
Actually, all kidding aside. It might not be a bad idea to consider making some of these for jet drives. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind having one to protect from the elements during storage. I have a Panther. Having a cover to protect my plastic swim step/pump cover would be bitchen. My boat stays out of the direct sun, but I would like to keep it clean and covered if possible.I'm sure alot of the jet guys would like to keep their paint on their pumps protected as well. Especially the powdercoated ones. Would love to have covers for my teak swim steps as well. My boat cover doesn't quite cover them perfectly. Previous owner had the cover made before he had the bimini. So I have to tug it like a mother to cover them. Just a thought. Feel free to forward me a percentage for some of my brilliant ideas, I'm full of them. :D :D ;)

Chase
03-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Just to chirp in here...I got a cover from thatjeffguy last summer and it is SAWEET!!! :D

superdave013
03-18-2005, 06:29 AM
Jeff made two for me. They were custom deals for 2 blade v drive props. Still only 25 bucks each. They are so nice for 25 bucks I don't know how he makes any money on 'em. I guess I'm not uesd to the feeling of getting more then my money's worth that I was in shock when they showed up. Very refreashing!

THATJEFFGUY
03-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Jeff made two for me. They were custom deals for 2 blade v drive props. Still only 25 bucks each. They are so nice for 25 bucks I don't know how he makes any money on 'em. I guess I'm not uesd to the feeling of getting more then my money's worth that I was in shock when they showed up. Very refreashing!
Good point..so you all can thank Dave cuz they just went up, $95 each ! :D

THATJEFFGUY
03-18-2005, 05:28 PM
:D :D
Actually, all kidding aside. It might not be a bad idea to consider making some of these for jet drives. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind having one to protect from the elements during storage. I have a Panther. Having a cover to protect my plastic swim step/pump cover would be bitchen. My boat stays out of the direct sun, but I would like to keep it clean and covered if possible.I'm sure alot of the jet guys would like to keep their paint on their pumps protected as well. Especially the powdercoated ones. Would love to have covers for my teak swim steps as well. My boat cover doesn't quite cover them perfectly. Previous owner had the cover made before he had the bimini. So I have to tug it like a mother to cover them. Just a thought. Feel free to forward me a percentage for some of my brilliant ideas, I'm full of them. :D :D ;)
I have considered making jet covers, but no one seems to wanna bring their jetboat down for some measurements :( I have made several swim step covers though. All you have to do is fax/e-mail me a diagram and measurements and consider it done.

HOOTER SLED-
03-18-2005, 05:34 PM
I have considered making jet covers, but no one seems to wanna bring their jetboat down for some measurements :( I have made several swim step covers though. All you have to do is fax/e-mail me a diagram and measurements and consider it done.
Where are you located???? You could probably coordinate a time when some of these jet boat peeps will be at the river when you will be. Without really having to go out of the way. How much for the swim step covers?????

phuggit
03-18-2005, 05:40 PM
His prop covers are the shiznit and it only took a couple days to get them.

76BARRON
03-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Any pix of a two blade cover ? and does it mater if it is right or left rotation?

THATJEFFGUY
03-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Any pix of a two blade cover ? and does it mater if it is right or left rotation?
I don't have any pics of the 2-blade prop cover...but Superdave may take one if ya ask him real nicely. Basically they're just like the Bravo I covers, but they're oval not round...and rotation does not matter.

THATJEFFGUY
03-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Where are you located???? You could probably coordinate a time when some of these jet boat peeps will be at the river when you will be. Without really having to go out of the way. How much for the swim step covers?????
True but my stitcher needs to look at it to get the measurements...and he aint going to the River with me ! My shop is in San Bndno, so if any if you jetboat guys in the IE wanna FREE jet cover and are willing to swing by with the boat, lemme know !The swim step covers vary in price depending on style and size...so gimme some measurements/diagrams, and we'll go from there.

76BARRON
03-19-2005, 04:51 PM
ohhhhh...Superdave...come out...come out..wherever you are?
Got any pix of a two blade prop cover that you could post for us ?
please...please... please :D

ahhell
03-19-2005, 04:56 PM
so if any if you jetboat guys in the IE wanna FREE jet cover and are willing to swing by with the boat, lemme know !
i could prolly make it by some day soon, havent cut m6y foot on the jet ,but would like to keep it clean....not quite the IE, but the High Desert

Havasu Cig
03-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I bought two sets of covers from Jeff and they came out very nice. The only problem is they won't work on the cleavers on the new boat. The blades are too sharp and will go right through the canvas. :confused:

Raisin Wake
03-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Jeff's prop covers are the bomb!!!!! Cool guy, too!!!!!!

phebus
03-20-2005, 09:19 AM
I just bought a cover from Jeff. You won't find a nicer guy, and an easier deal to do.
After what I hear, I can't wait to get it, and he said it would ship immediately.
Great deal! :D

THATJEFFGUY
03-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh yeah...we also make matching storage bags for box anchors, sand spikes, ropes, etc.. PM me with questions.

phebus
03-23-2005, 05:44 PM
I ordered the prop cover from Jeff the other day, and had it on my porch the next day!!! Now that is service, and the quality and design are great!!
Signed, A very happy customer!!
Thanks Jeff

77Eliminator
03-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Hey Jeff
Would you make a steering wheel cover if I send you the wheel diameter? Looking for a way to keep the white leather wheel clean. Will the material bleed?
Thanks
George
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/4482905497-R1-002-00A.jpg

Ultrafied
03-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I ordered the prop cover from Jeff the other day, and had it on my porch the next day!!! Now that is service, and the quality and design are great!!
Signed, A very happy customer!!
Thanks Jeff
Took the words right out of my mouth! I PM'd Jeff Sunday, got the cover on Tuesday. It is niccccceeeee.
signed ....
Another happy customer!

THATJEFFGUY
03-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Hey Jeff
Would you make a steering wheel cover if I send you the wheel diameter? Looking for a way to keep the white leather wheel clean. Will the material bleed?
Thanks
George
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/4482905497-R1-002-00A.jpg
Yep we can do that ! Just send me the diameter of the steering wheel, and what color you want.

Chromegorilla
03-26-2005, 10:58 AM
I want to thank Jeff for an awsome buying experiance. Cover is here and looks great. Easy to order, good price and talk about fast, ordered in the middle of the week and it's here aleady. (I live on the ICW in GA) I order stuff in FL that takes longer to get here. Told my a few of my buddies about it and you should probably expect a few orders goin east. Again, TY
Scott

THATJEFFGUY
03-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks Scott ! To me, providing excellent customer service is everything. I only wish other businesses felt the same way about their customers !