PDA

View Full Version : VOTE: "Best reason why not to own a prop boat"

***boat
07-22-2002, 04:53 PM
Aggressor Jets has narrowed the contestants to six finalists:

V-Drive Tom
07-22-2002, 10:02 PM
B F D!! There can't be a winner because there isn't any GOOD reason NOT to own a prop boat!! :D TOM :cool:

***boat
07-22-2002, 10:52 PM
Damned Troll! :p

Licketty Split
07-23-2002, 08:00 AM
V-drive....Exept watching a squart boat kick your ass just defore you tweeck your prop on a sand bar
joke LS out

Eat me & die
07-23-2002, 04:56 PM
Hey I didnt get to put my best reason up yet :( that`s not right!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/RDandbroken_boat.JPG

Eat me & die
07-23-2002, 04:58 PM
I VOTE for ME :)

Jungle Boy
07-23-2002, 05:04 PM
I gotta admit, that's funny. Good effort.

Eat me & die
07-23-2002, 05:30 PM
I think I`ll Vote fo me again wink
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Dave_and_HBjet.JPG eek!

WILDTHING
07-23-2002, 06:01 PM
Slowy crew , EMAD ..Shit you missed it bitch! By a long way's might I add, your addition to this post,is not funny and you should not type with out a boat, what are you doing here?
You do know how to talk shit I might add,your BUD KIMBERLY>...........( . )( . )........

565edge
07-23-2002, 08:39 PM
eat me and die, :D thats some funny shit,you got my vote! :D

SB
07-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Well, I'm disappointed that I didn't make the finals. But eek! I wanted to be fair, so I voted once for each of you.

Eat me & die
07-24-2002, 01:20 PM
RiverDave:
Yes it WAS funny. The first time it went around...
Not good to steal other peoples material E.M.A.D. No bueno at all...
My only hope is that JBB, and Mr.Ibex start doing that shit to you becuase of it.
RDDave, Dave, Dave what are you talking about? I just made those pictures right before I posted them! :D

RiverDave2
07-24-2002, 03:31 PM
Eat me & die:
RiverDave:
Yes it WAS funny. The first time it went around...
Not good to steal other peoples material E.M.A.D. No bueno at all...
My only hope is that JBB, and Mr.Ibex start doing that shit to you becuase of it.
RDDave, Dave, Dave what are you talking about? I just made those pictures right before I posted them! :D Hey Bud.. I had a certain guy that was good with photoshop after me for a long time. I just think that you might have focussed his attention on to you. Well not you persay, but your boss becuase he's the only one with Pic's on the internet..
RD

Eat me & die
07-24-2002, 07:44 PM
River Dave I`v got more pictures incoming as I post, so be on the look out for a few new one`s :D

***boat
07-26-2002, 08:40 AM
Well, it's Friday and it looks like we have a clear winner and a 3-way tie for last place! wink

572Daytona
07-26-2002, 09:00 AM
I demand a recount in California, I suspect RiverDave of stuffing the ballot box since he has at least 3 ID's here that I know of. I know he has to recover the money to pay for his busted outdrive from somewhere. I'm sure that I got the Canadian vote.
Just kidding...congrats Froggy I guess now your next boat will have to be a jet, maybe even a dual jet drive? That would be different. And congrats to RD for going the distance with his outdrive just so Froggy could win wink

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-26-2002, 09:14 AM
***boat:
Aggressor Jets has narrowed the contestants to six finalists:Froggystyle: you are the winner! We have Upgraded Your Win to a Stainless Steel 17-4 H/T Impeller Your Choice Of Cut -List Price is $1,350.00-This is the Impeller.
A BIG THANK's TO EVERYONE THAT WAS INVOLVED IN SUBMITTING.
AGGRESSOR WOULD LIKE TO RUN THIS AGAIN ON A NEW SUBJECT THIS TIME WE "WON"T PICK ON PROPERS"
-ON SECOND THOUGHT MAYBE WE SHOULD. THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL -IT WAS FUN! DAVE
FROGGYSTYLE GET IN TOUCH, CALL ME
VOTE WAS 34% fROGGYSTYLE- WINNER

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-26-2002, 11:27 AM
565edge:
eat me and die, :D thats some funny shit,you got my vote! :D iS THIS THE OLD COTTON CANDY BOAT. DAVE

RiverDave2
07-26-2002, 11:31 AM
572Daytona:
I demand a recount in California, I suspect RiverDave of stuffing the ballot box since he has at least 3 ID's here that I know of. I know he has to recover the money to pay for his busted outdrive from somewhere. I'm sure that I got the Canadian vote.
Just kidding...congrats Froggy I guess now your next boat will have to be a jet, maybe even a dual jet drive? That would be different. And congrats to RD for going the distance with his outdrive just so Froggy could win wink I only have 2 id's here that I'm aware of. The only reason that I have two was originally I wanted to post from home and I couldn't figure out how to change my password and I sure as hell couldn't remember it.
RD <---- Not good with computers.

572Daytona
07-26-2002, 11:43 AM
RiverDave2:
572Daytona:
Just kidding...congrats Froggy I guess now your next boat will have to be a jet, maybe even a dual jet drive? That would be different. And congrats to RD for going the distance with his outdrive just so Froggy could win wink I only have 2 id's here that I'm aware of. The only reason that I have two was originally I wanted to post from home and I couldn't figure out how to change my password and I sure as hell couldn't remember it.
RD <---- Not good with computers.You mean Rodney King isn't your ID as well? I always thought it was :) There's got to be some technicality that I can use to win, especially since it is a stainless impeller. How about all of the absentee ballots, have they been counted yet? About 30 of my friends were on vacation this week and didn't get to vote. Oh wait, I don't even have 30 friends...never mind. :)

Eat me & die
07-26-2002, 12:44 PM
I want a recount. The old people in Florida didn't get all there votes counted yet!
Eat me & die aka "Bush" eek!

565edge
07-26-2002, 12:49 PM
Thats the boat dave!trying to get the pic a little smaller,im going to be test and tuning the boat this weekend,wish me luck aka"miller killer"

Eat me & die
07-26-2002, 01:15 PM
565 he a link to a smaller pic for ya
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_record.JPG
Copy it and use that one.

FlatRacer
08-20-2002, 06:34 AM
(Drum roll) "And the number one reason not to have a prop boat is":........................
"I'm too scared to go fast!" frown

Jungle Boy
08-20-2002, 01:28 PM
FlatRacer:
(Drum roll) "And the number one reason not to have a prop boat is":........................
"I'm too scared to go fast!" :(Or girls may think I'm gay if I don't have a jetboat. If that's your boat in the little photo, I'd like you to follow me someday and try to turn it while running like that. Looks fast, but nasty to turn. I guess some eggbeaters just go in a straight line direction. As long as you are happy going in a straight line; Happy boating.

FLYTE RISK
08-20-2002, 07:21 PM
:D Go beat a prop than pop off!!!!Because thats whats gonna happen anyway you will pop off seeya P.S ya all gotta get original :D

Kim Hanson
08-20-2002, 07:48 PM
FLYTE RISK..
funny.....( . )( . )....

08-20-2002, 09:33 PM
FlatRacer:
"I'm too scared to go fast!" :(We have a winner!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

RiverDave2
08-21-2002, 11:39 AM
You mean Rodney King isn't your ID as well? I always thought it was Nope.. That's not me.
RD
RD2
I had an account called RiverPimp for two days that I was going to start using instead of the RD's but it's tough being "the new" guy on the board and I got booted.. LOL
RD

RiverDave2
08-21-2002, 11:45 AM
Dave, I checked out Froggy's impeller and other equipment the other night. I didn't know what the heck I was looking at but I can say visually it looks ALOT NICER then the other two that I had for comparison.
Keep in mind that I dunno jack shit about jetboats here, but the fact that you guys took the time to 2nd OP a couple of the diameters on the face for and aft sais alot.
Are they all like that from the factory?
RD

grimreaper
08-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Jets are furrrr 'da girls in HOT TUBS !! :D :p

Jungle Boy
08-23-2002, 09:13 AM
grimreaper:
Jets are furrrr 'da girls in HOT TUBS !! :D :p Hottubs are where the girls end up after getting all horny from riding around in jetboats.

grimreaper
08-23-2002, 10:06 AM
[ August 23, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: grimreaper ]

grimreaper
08-23-2002, 10:08 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Hottubs are where the girls end up after getting all BORED from riding around in jetboats.[/QB][/QUOTE]
Could NOT agree more !! :D :p

Kim Hanson
08-23-2002, 06:28 PM
If you don't know how to drive one, don't buy one.Buy a "JET".Lmao........( . )( . )....... :D :D

grimreaper
08-23-2002, 06:39 PM
MOST chix don't DRIVE a jet - they "ride" it !! Nice rack ...... Kim !! :D wink

Kim Hanson
08-23-2002, 07:51 PM
grimreaper:
MOST chix don't DRIVE a jet - they "ride" it !! Nice rack ...... Kim !! :D wink What are you talking about,they ride it?Last jet-boat,I seen on the water "SUCKED"."PROP'S Rule and that is that!

Kim Hanson
08-23-2002, 09:04 PM
I seem to be the only one talking right now?What is happening here?

Windy
08-23-2002, 09:09 PM
grimreaper:
MOST chix don't DRIVE a jet Chick driving a jet...
http://www.jeffgritchen.com/photomental/fastboats/images/bash_0089.jpg
[ August 24, 2002, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Jungle Boy
08-24-2002, 04:41 AM
MissHBjet:
grimreaper:
http://www.jeffgritchen.com/photomental/fastboats/images/bash_0089.jpgAll right MissHB. Drive that thing. Mine won't drive any more after she ran over a gravel bar in the local river we run on. :cool:

FLYTE RISK
08-24-2002, 07:09 AM
What hit a gravel bar?? Where do you run that thing in a quarry? wink :confused: I guess your no more immune to under water bars than us prop guys :D We would just hit em alot faster :D

grimreaper
08-24-2002, 08:27 AM
Nice to see your BF is liberated there MissHB....... wink
BUTTT most chix do indeed LOVE to "ride" vs drive !! eek!
I was told this by my friendly Jacuzzi Hot-tub dealer at our local large mall store. :D

Jungle Boy
08-24-2002, 08:48 AM
FLYTE RISK:
What hit a gravel bar?? Where do you run that thing in a quarry? wink :confused: I guess your no more immune to under water bars than us prop guys :D We would just hit em alot faster :D http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/F1030007.JPG
We boat some fairly skinny waters in the aluminum boats that we run. It takes a while to read the water and getting used to know where your limits are. As far hitting them faster, well, that's about the funnyest thing I've read here all day. J/K.

Jungle Boy
08-24-2002, 08:51 AM
Holly shit, It worked. If I wasn't under strict lockdown out here at work, I'd be looking for a few beers. Thanks hotgm for your help. :D :D :cool:

Kwicherbichen
08-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Jungle Boy:
FLYTE RISK:
What hit a gravel bar?? Where do you run that thing in a quarry? wink :confused: I guess your no more immune to under water bars than us prop guys :D We would just hit em alot faster :D http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/F1030007.JPG
We boat some fairly skinny waters in the aluminum boats that we run. It takes a while to read the water and getting used to know where your limits are. As far hitting them faster, well, that's about the funnyest thing I've read here all day. J/K.That looks like one of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen. I'd love to go packing in that area with horses. Jetboats on the other hand look very scary in that creek. I'd hate to be a skier behind that boat. eek!

AGGRESSOR JETS
08-27-2002, 12:15 PM
RiverDave2:
Dave, I checked out Froggy's impeller and other equipment the other night. I didn't know what the heck I was looking at but I can say visually it looks ALOT NICER then the other two that I had for comparison.
Keep in mind that I dunno jack shit about jetboats here, but the fact that you guys took the time to 2nd OP a couple of the diameters on the face for and aft sais alot.
Are they all like that from the factory?
Yes all Impellers we Mfg. are at that quality & detail-including our Tenz.Alum. Thank You for the notice- wink Dave
RD

Monkey Bung
08-27-2002, 07:29 PM
MissHBjet:
grimreaper:
http://www.jeffgritchen.com/photomental/fastboats/images/bash_0089.jpgand she looks a little shaaaakky driving that.

Kim Hanson
08-27-2002, 07:45 PM
Monkey Bung:
MissHBjet:
grimreaper:
http://www.jeffgritchen.com/photomental/fastboats/images/bash_0089.jpgand she looks a little shaaaakky driving that.I really don't see that........( . )( . )..... :p

FlatRacer
09-11-2002, 02:58 PM
Turns????.....Did you say turns???
See those TWO BIG FINS under the boat. They're called "turning" fins. That, my boy, is a "circle racer" and it specializes in putting away the competition in the turns. Being a late style narrow transom Bezer, it turns even tighter than the earlier Biesemeyers, Revenges, Daytonas, D'Cuccis, Kelrons, Jones, Barrons...whatever.
Come meet me on a circle track, and I'll get inside ya, crank it tight to the pins, nail the fun pedal mid turn, and be a memory before you're even back on the gas! Just for fun, if you're even close enough, I might square off the turn on you, and formally introduce you to the weeds!
Just about the only thing that turns tighter would be an OPC Tunnel.
Turns??!!!!HA, HA, :) HEHE, :D OHMYGOD, HOO BOY, That's precious!!! :D
:p Eric :p

Monkey Bung
09-11-2002, 08:27 PM
Dont see to many v-drives blowin over.

Kim Hanson
09-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Flatracer..
You had a good one there,I say you won......( . )( . ).......lmao
"I'm too scared to go fast!"
Too funny. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Slim Shady
09-12-2002, 07:12 PM
Why would anyone want a prop boat when you can own a jet hydro?
I am not too scared to look fast!

ssmike
09-13-2002, 09:18 AM
Jungle Boy:
FlatRacer:
"I'm too scared to go fast!" :( Or girls may think I'm gay if I don't have a jetboat. If that's your boat in the little photo, I'd like you to follow me someday and try to turn it while running like that. Looks fast, but nasty to turn. I guess some eggbeaters just go in a straight line direction. As long as you are happy going in a straight line; Happy boating.JB,
Ha Ha Ha. Thanks for making my day! You just made me laugh out loud. First, telling a circle boat that it "can't turn." Then, this gem: "Hottubs are where the girls end up after getting all horny from riding around in jetboats."
Thats just too much to handle. Please, keep 'em coming. I am a little bored today.
By the way, I wouldn't mind trying to keep up with you as you make those hard turns.
ssmike

HM
09-19-2002, 06:19 AM
No water.

ssmike
10-02-2002, 10:19 AM
test

Jungle Boy
10-02-2002, 01:48 PM
FlatRacer:
Turns????.....Did you say turns???
See those TWO BIG FINS under the boat. They're called "turning" fins. That, my boy, is a "circle racer" and it specializes in putting away the competition in the turns. Being a late style narrow transom Bezer, it turns even tighter than the earlier Biesemeyers, Revenges, Daytonas, D'Cuccis, Kelrons, Jones, Barrons...whatever.
Come meet me on a circle track, and I'll get inside ya, crank it tight to the pins, nail the fun pedal mid turn, and be a memory before you're even back on the gas! Just for fun, if you're even close enough, I might square off the turn on you, and formally introduce you to the weeds!
Just about the only thing that turns tighter would be an OPC Tunnel.
Turns??!!!!HA, HA, :) HEHE, :D OHMYGOD, HOO BOY, That's precious!!! :D
:p Eric :p Flatracer,
Sorry about the turn comment. I thought that your boat looked like one of them go straight drag boats. Ya, those things do turn rather hard. But you would never catch me where we boat!! eek! eek!

Jungle Boy
10-02-2002, 03:07 PM
As for you ssdike, I see that you are in the Law field, so your opinion means **** ALL to me. :D

ssmike
10-03-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey JB,
Whats up? I bust your chops a little for not knowing anything about flat bottom boats and you respond with that? Nice originality...Did I really piss you off so much as to make you retaliate by giving me a shitty rating?? That's really funny if this means that much to you. Are you a little self-conscious about education (or lack thereof) that you try to make fun of my profession???
Good Luck in Canada.
ssmike

dossangers
10-04-2002, 03:00 PM
girls ride in jet boats but they slide off the seats in v-drives from exicitement!!!!!!!!!! :D eek! :D

126driver
10-04-2002, 04:29 PM
ssmike:
Hey JB,
Whats up? I bust your chops a little for not knowing anything about flat bottom boats and you respond with that? Nice originality...Did I really piss you off so much as to make you retaliate by giving me a shitty rating?? That's really funny if this means that much to you. Are you a little self-conscious about education (or lack thereof) that you try to make fun of my profession???
Good Luck in Canada.
ssmikeDon't hate, Mike. He gave you five stars. It's just the Canadian exchange rate :D