PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Swapping and the consensus?

Her454
03-18-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm not in to spouse swapping, and I dont believe its healthy or even moral. Everyone experiments in life and I think you learn from it - good or bad but I dont believe in it as a lifestyle. Whats the general opinion out there on it...found this article this morning and wondered if I am among the minority?
Couples Say 'Swinging' Can Make Marriage Stronger
These couples say participating in "swinging" parties where they sometimes swap sexual partners strengthens their marriages. (ABC News)
March 18, 2005 — On the hit ABC show "Desperate Housewives," cheating destroys marriages because spouses lie and get caught.
But we found couples who say they have found a way to enjoy the company of others without the deception. It's called the "Lifestyle" or swinging, an arrangement where couples have sex with other couples, and there is no secrecy.
Brian and Olga Depenbrock got married four years ago. Now they run a business together, and after work they like to go to a club in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., called Trapeze. It looks like other nightclubs, with a dance floor, buffet, bar.
But it is not like other clubs, because in back there's a locker room where couples can get undressed, and, if they want, have sex in different bedrooms with other couples — or watch each other in hot tubs. It's called swinging or "the lifestyle."
Isn't it immoral? Four couples I talked with said, no, it's a good thing.
"What we do is not illegal. And I don't believe it's immoral," Brian Depenbrock said.
Chris, who participates in the lifestyle with his wife, Lavonne, said, "I don't want to be 85 years old, looking back on my life, like, 'Man, I didn't have enough sex in my life.' "
Another swinging couple, Bob and Tess, were college sweethearts. (Most of the couples we talked to didn't want their last names used.) They've been married 18 years, and five years into their marriage decided to try the lifestyle.
"Tess was the first woman I ever kissed in my whole life. So you always have an innate curiosity about, 'How would another woman feel?' I no longer have that curiosity," Bob said.
Swinging was Tess' idea. She heard about it from a girlfriend and was intrigued. She figured their relationship was strong enough to give swinging a try. "You have to be completely open and honest with each other," she said.
Won't they look back at their lives and feel that they ruined the intimacy they had with each other by having sex with all these other people?

Jbb
03-18-2005, 10:24 AM
everyone experiments in life...lol...Ask Brown about the time he thought snorting Comet....would give him a killer buzz! :D
funny you should mention this as I have the perfect pics for this sent to my by none other than Mr Ibex.....but I dont think I can post them.....and not get run off...lol. :D

RitcheyRch
03-18-2005, 10:27 AM
One of my sheriff buddies told me that swinging is fairly common in the Santa Clarita Valley. I have never done it and have no intentions on starting.
I also have heard they claim it makes the marriage or relationship stronger but I would think it would make it worse in the long term scheme of things.

mbrown2
03-18-2005, 10:34 AM
My thought is play with fire long enough and you get burned.

HavasuDreamin'
03-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Hey.......if that floats some peoples boats, then great..............but why get married? :idea: Marriage is suppose to be between two (man and woman).......Period. :eat:

carreraboat
03-18-2005, 10:35 AM
dont think it would make my marriage stronger by watching someone else pork my wife!

ROZ
03-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Use to know 2 couples who were friends who swapped for years. Both had kids.... The ladies left the guys for each other and are now a couple raising all the kids.... The ladies were hot, too....

a catered life
03-18-2005, 10:41 AM
dont think it would make my marriage stronger by watching someone else pork my wife!
key word here ladies and gentleman "pork" lol :220v:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-18-2005, 10:47 AM
i cannot envision a worse idea. i mean c'mon....SNORTING COMET? LOL
seriously, i couldn't imagine the backlash of something like that. it could take a while or it could be immediate. what if the guy that nails your wife does it better than you?

1stepcloser
03-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Use to know 2 couples who were friends who swapped for years. Both had kids.... The ladies left the guys for each other and are now a couple raising all the kids.... The ladies were hot, too....
:2purples: :yuk:

OutCole'd
03-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Sometimes I feel like swapping my wife for a Teague 900 :D

ROZ
03-18-2005, 10:52 AM
The Teague900 would be cheaper, too :D

1978 Rogers
03-18-2005, 10:54 AM
You summed it up best.

Mrs. 4-B
03-18-2005, 10:54 AM
My thought is play with fire long enough and you get burned.
I would fully agree! Looking and flirting are one thing, carrying through with it is another! I will point out fine twins to my hubby but my twins are the ones he goes to bed with!
(.)(.)

surfer2001
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Once you’re married, that stuff is over.
Single = sleeping around a lot to figure out what you like, and to learn about sex.
I know, I would not like my wife doing somebody else, and I’m sure she feels the same. Also when you are young sex good love or no love as you get older, you have to have feelings.

Racer277
03-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Cheaper by a long shot! :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
03-18-2005, 10:59 AM
That is a movie I would probablly rent!! :2purples:

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Sheit, one woman is too much to deal with why would you want two?................... Serioulsy though I have personally seen this destroy marriages. Sure the excitment of it is great at first, but what people don't realize is that marriage is a long term commitment and something like this stays in the back of someones head forever. If a person wants to do these things then they shoud do them prior to finding that special someone to spend the rest of your life with! Marriage is ment to be between two people period. Sex lives will always dull out but don't look to another person to liven it back up! Just my .02 :D :D

Dr. Eagle
03-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Eloquently said... :D and true... :idea:

ratso
03-18-2005, 11:04 AM
I think everyone knows my views on this already. :idea:
I know quite a few wives into swapping, and it's all good long as the husbands don't find out. :notam:

mbrown2
03-18-2005, 11:05 AM
I know quite a few wives into swapping, and it's all good long as the husbands don't find out. :notam:
That's not swapping on their part....that's cheating....you just happen to be the booty call or their your booty call...either way its a booty call and cheating...not swapping where both are agreeable to it.

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:05 AM
I hear ya on that one............been there and I have the shirt to prove it :D :D :D

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:07 AM
That's not swapping on their part....that's cheating....you just happen to be the booty call or their your booty call...either way its a booty call and cheating...not swapping where both are agreeable to it.
Yea but it is the whole lifestyle of swapping that gives the illusion that sex is just sex! When your married to someone you love sex is intamacy (sp) Would you want your wife to share that with someone else? :D

lucky
03-18-2005, 11:08 AM
experimented and lost :D ( 1st marraiage wa pretty much over so i said wtf - was not my thing - but she did look hot making out with the other chick - fish tacos :notam:
i'll take one good women anyday :D I'm now very happy in my platonic hetrosexual - missionary type relation ship --

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:09 AM
experimented and lost :D ( 1st marraiage wa pretty much over so i said wtf - was not my thing - but she did look hot making out with the other chick - fish tacos :notam:
i'll take one good women anyday :D I'm now very happy in my platonic hetrosexual - missionary type relation ship --
Is that your idea of platonic in your avatar? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
03-18-2005, 11:10 AM
I know off a couple up here that want to try that with my wife and me, weird though its just his wife that wants to sex me :eek: ...........( . )( . ).......... :p

mbrown2
03-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Yea but it is the whole lifestyle of swapping that gives the illusion that sex is just sex! When your married to someone you love sex is intamacy (sp) Would you want your wife to share that with someone else? :D
My above post was referring to Ratso's comment on sleeping with married women as long as their husbands don't know. I was clarifying that is cheating not swapping.....Swapping is when both parts of the couple know about the sex.
My comments on swapping in general is I have not witnessed relationships get stronger from it.....

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:11 AM
I know off a couple up here that want to try that with my wife and me, weird though its just his wife that wants to sex me :eek: ...........( . )( . ).......... :p
Damn It Kim Now I am confused I thought you were a Chick! :D :D

BarryMac
03-18-2005, 11:13 AM
You know they say that 'eatin aint cheatin', so if your wife is watching you is it still considered to be okay? Not in my house it isn't...

Kim Hanson
Damn It Kim Now I am confused I thought you were a Chick! :D :D
Easy mistake on here :p ........( . )( . ).......Happens all the time :D

Infomaniac
I guess some answers are dependent on if your spouse can read this or not LOL
Swinging as an experiment might be OK but as a lifestyle I would not care for.
Hmmm.. What brought this on ?? Did you know who share all that sweet talk with you that I wrote her? How embarrassing.

ratso
03-18-2005, 11:15 AM
My above post was referring to Ratso's comment on sleeping with married women as long as their husbands don't know. I was clarifying that is cheating not swapping.....Swapping is when both parts of the couple know about the sex.
My comments on swapping in general is I have not witnessed relationships get stronger from it.....
For the whole swapping-swinging deal to work, I would think you have to be a little "emotionally detached"

WYRD
Well lets just say this happened to a "friend" of mine. They were into the swinger scene and the wife got alittle to comfortable with the sex is just sex thing and chose to try one without the husband knowing. Just saying that when people get caught up in this lifestyle it open the door to invite in all sorts of trouble! :D

TOBTEK
AND WOULDN'T need 15 Prada purses, complain that you work too much, spend too much time shopping, bitch everytime you want to out with your buddies, say that you cant have this that or the otherthing, ECT,ECT,ECT :( :D

mbrown2
03-18-2005, 11:19 AM
For the whole swapping-swinging deal to work, I would think you have to be a little "emotionally detached"
I agree with you 100%
Well lets just say this happened to a "friend" of mine. They were into the swinger scene and the wife got alittle to comfortable with the sex is just sex thing and chose to try one without the husband knowing. Just saying that when people get caught up in this lifestyle it open the door to invite in all sorts of trouble! :D
I hear ya and agree with ya.....just met a single 38yr old guy the other night two kids, and had an OPEN RELATIONSHIP with his wife....well she thought it was open to the point the she met some one else and then closed it with the other person..

Racer277
03-18-2005, 11:21 AM
AND WOULDN'T need 15 Prada purses, complain that you work too much, spend too much time shopping, bitch everytime you want to out with your buddies, say that you cant have this that or the otherthing, ECT,ECT,ECT :( :D
Bet it's nice having a wife that's not a HB member. :D :(

Her454
03-18-2005, 11:25 AM
Hmmm.. What brought this on ?? Did you know who share all that sweet talk with you that I wrote her? How embarrassing.
The article above brought it on. LOL, NO, she didnt share anything but now I'm going to have to ask her! You busted yourself! :)

Her454
03-18-2005, 11:28 AM
a LITTLE? ROTFLMAO............... I dont think I could "emotionally detach" myself from my husband while having sex with someone else and knowing he was doing the same. :D

Her454
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Bet it's nice having a wife that's not a HB member. :D :(
ROTFLMAO............................... Ask Info............. :D :D :D

lucky
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Is that your idea of platonic in your avatar? :crossx:
lmao -- yep -- one in the hand is better than a spit in the eye :D

OutCole'd
03-18-2005, 12:12 PM
That's what I am talking about. That Teague is sounding better every day. :D

LVJAKAZ
03-18-2005, 12:19 PM
I dont think anything good could come from it :jawdrop:

Oldsquirt
03-18-2005, 12:30 PM
The article above brought it on. LOL, :)
I seem to remember someone "swinging" from a bathroom wall while trying to watch some real swingers doing some "dream catching". ;) :rollside:

WYRD
03-18-2005, 12:32 PM
I seem to remember someone "swinging" from a bathroom wall while trying to watch some real swingers doing some "dream catching". ;) :rollside:
???We need more Info!!!!????? :D

Her454
03-18-2005, 12:35 PM
???We need more Info!!!!????? :D
LMAO, No you dont................................. :o :jawdrop:

racecar.hotshoe
03-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Yes We Do!................... :coffeycup :D

Her454
03-18-2005, 12:39 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: Be nice Craig...................it was a moment of weakness..........and curiosity LMAO...................

WYRD
03-18-2005, 12:43 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: Be nice Craig...................it was a moment of weakness..........and curiosity LMAO...................
That is all the info I needed..................
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif

jbtrailerjim
03-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Swinging is not for me. If I wanted to still be with other women I would have never married my wife. To me marriage is about being committed to one person. I can't understand how swinging could possibly be healthy for a marriage. But.... different strokes for different folks.

MsDrmr
03-18-2005, 12:48 PM
It's a big negitive for me, and it was for the mr. also when we were together.
There are some things I agree with and some I don't however, It does not change or effect the way I feel about the individual or the couple. To each is own I say.

Her454
03-18-2005, 01:02 PM
That is all the info I needed..................
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif
NO NO, your misinterpreting that.........OH SHIT. OK fine. I was at Tower Park 4 last summer, a big outing that Cas puts on every year and there was also another group camping in the same campground called "The Dreamcatchers" and they were swingers. All of our group of boaters thought it was funny, but not near as funny as when my campsite ended up right next to their group and they started to mingle in and out of our/MY campsite...... :( :supp: Anyway, on Saturday night they had a HUGE get together right across from our campsites in a rented type of hall....they enclosed the entire structure with heavy black plastic and charged admission. Now, this was a strange group to say the least, so when the plastic went up and I had my 50 or so jello shots my curiosity was in high gear. OUR group started to mingle outside and make jokes and as the evening went on everyone wanted to know what the hell was going on inside that damn black plastic room........we could hear music, laughter - lots of stuff LMAO.....soooooooooooooo, my sister says to me...............lets go see if we can see anything from the adjacent bathrooms............ so she boosted me up and I literally scaled the side of the wall like spiderwoman to see what I could see up over the rafters...........when I was finally up top and peeking over, one of the women/swingers comes walking in and my sister leaves me to the wolves. So here I am, over the top of the stalls, DRUNK ON JELLO SHOTS, standing as flat as I can against the wall while trying not to breath or lose my balance and hoping she was too drunk to look up - while she went to the bathroom below me. I almost died from a panic attack............and DIDN'T GET TO SEE A DAMN THING FOR ALL MY TROUBLE.
My sister is outside telling everyone where Im at laughing her ass off while I try and figure out a way down by myself...................
We finally got a peek from under the plastic on the back side.........but no one from our group got in despite lots of $$ being flashed for bribes...LOL. Thats a crazy group - I cant even repeat some of what I witnessed. :D
Thanks for letting me clear that up - :)

WYRD
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
I think I will just stick with my own story for now :devil: :devil: :wink:

jbtrailerjim
03-18-2005, 01:07 PM
NO NO, your misinterpreting that.........OH SHIT. OK fine. I was at Tower Park 4 last summer, a big outing that Cas puts on every year and there was also another group camping in the same campground called "The Dreamcatchers" and they were swingers. All of our group of boaters thought it was funny, but not near as funny as when my campsite ended up right next to their group and they started to mingle in and out of our/MY campsite...... :( :supp: Anyway, on Saturday night they had a HUGE get together right across from our campsites in a rented type of hall....they enclosed the entire structure with heavy black plastic and charged admission. Now, this was a strange group to say the least, so when the plastic went up and I had my 50 or so jello shots my curiosity was in high gear. OUR group started to mingle outside and make jokes and as the evening went on everyone wanted to know what the hell was going on inside that damn black plastic room........we could hear music, laughter - lots of stuff LMAO.....soooooooooooooo, my sister says to me...............lets go see if we can see anything from the adjacent bathrooms............ so she boosted me up and I literally scaled the side of the wall like spiderwoman to see what I could see up over the rafters...........when I was finally up top and peeking over, one of the women/swingers comes walking in and my sister leaves me to the wolves. So here I am, over the top of the stalls, DRUNK ON JELLO SHOTS, standing as flat as I can against the wall while trying not to breath or lose my balance and hoping she was too drunk to look up - while she went to the bathroom below me. I almost died from a panic attack............and DIDN'T GET TO SEE A DAMN THING FOR ALL MY TROUBLE.
My sister is outside telling everyone where Im at laughing her ass off while I try and figure out a way down by myself...................
We finally got a peek from under the plastic on the back side.........but no one from our group got in despite lots of $$ being flashed for bribes...LOL. Thats a crazy group - I cant even repeat some of what I witnessed. :D
LMAO.....That is just classic!! :D :D :D

Mandelon
03-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Swapping 454 style.....
Her 454 was driving home from one of her business trips in
Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the
side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped
the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride?
With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.
Resuming the journey, Her454 tried in vain to make a bit of
small talk with the Navajo woman. Apparently she didn't know what a blower was. The old woman just sat silently,
looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail,
until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Her454
"What's in the bag?" asked the old woman.
Her454 looked down at the brown
bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine,I got it for my husband."
The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said, "Good trade."
:p :p

Her454
03-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Swapping 454 style.....
Her 454 was driving home from one of her business trips in
Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the
side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped
the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride?
With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.
Resuming the journey, Her454 tried in vain to make a bit of
small talk with the Navajo woman. Apparently she didn't know what a blower was. The old woman just sat silently,
looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail,
until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Her454
"What's in the bag?" asked the old woman.
Her454 looked down at the brown
bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine,I got it for my husband."
The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said, "Good trade."
:p :p
ROTFLMFAO.......................................OM G, I Just fell out of my chair..............thanks Mandelon.........thats a classic for sure............

Tom Brown
03-18-2005, 01:17 PM
funny you should mention this as I have the perfect pics for this sent to my by none other than Mr Ibex.....but I dont think I can post them.....and not get run off...lol. :D
I take it your PM box is broken? .... or mine is?

WYRD
03-18-2005, 01:21 PM
I did some wife swapping once no wait twice. I had a wife then I swapped her for half my shiet back :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-18-2005, 01:24 PM
I have no idea what Unforgiven has been telling you but he has not even made a payment yet. :confused: :D

Her454
03-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I have no idea what Unforgiven has been telling you but he has not even made a payment yet. :confused: :D
I havent even talked to him I think he's lost in the PG&E world somewhere. :mix:

Mrs.Racer277
03-18-2005, 01:32 PM
I havent even talked to him I think he's lost in the PG&E world somewhere. :mix:
I have not either. I take it no races this weekend?????

Her454
03-18-2005, 01:42 PM
I have not either. I take it no races this weekend?????
Not for me, rain is in the forecast anyway. I have tons to take care of at home this weekend. Been traveling too much lately........... :(

topless
03-18-2005, 02:04 PM
OMG!!! I finally got through this thread. My computer is way slow today. Traci, I just spit coffee all over my desk again..........LMAO!!!!! :eek:

Havasu Hangin'
03-18-2005, 02:10 PM
I'd never swaps wives...
...but my girfriend is another story.
:D

WYRD
03-18-2005, 02:12 PM
I'd never swaps wives...
...but my girfriend is another story.
BTW she left her panties on my dresser again................ :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-18-2005, 02:14 PM
BTW she left her panties on my dresser again................ :D :D
It must be someone else...
...because she doesn't wear any.
:supp:

WYRD
03-18-2005, 02:15 PM
It must be someone else...
...because she doesn't wear any.
:D :D Your right Maybe they are Kim Hansons :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-18-2005, 02:16 PM
I must say...I think you and Kim make a great couple.

topless
03-18-2005, 02:17 PM
How the hell did this turn gay? :confused:

WYRD
03-18-2005, 02:18 PM
How the hell did this turn gay? :confused:
Wait I thought Kim was a GIRL!!!! :2purples:

Mrs.Racer277
03-18-2005, 02:19 PM
I thought you were happy in the closet??? :notam: :D

WYRD
03-18-2005, 02:22 PM
I thought you were happy in the closet??? :notam: :D
It is too cramped in there :eek: :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
03-18-2005, 02:23 PM
It is too cramped in there :eek: :crossx:
You've got cramps, now? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
03-18-2005, 02:32 PM
LMAO!!! :D :D :jawdrop:

Seadog
03-18-2005, 02:37 PM
In the first few years of my marriage, I had several opportunities for a quick fling. Now that I am older, I am very glad that I did not partake. Sex with my wife is never boring and it helps to be confident that there are no memories, children or diseases to haunt us in our approaching senior years. Call me insecure or whatever, but I could never feel good that our sex life required additional people to make it happen.
I personally feel that swinging is cheating with both partners trying to justify their actions. And is about as lame as some of the excuses people make when they cheat.

WYRD
03-18-2005, 02:39 PM
I am not saying another word with out my lawer! :D :D

topless
03-18-2005, 02:43 PM
I am not saying another word with out my lawer! :D :DThats probably smart! :idea:

WYRD
03-18-2005, 02:43 PM
I personally feel that swinging is cheating with both partners trying to justify their actions. And is about as lame as some of the excuses people make when they cheat.
This has got to be the best damn defination of swinging that I have ever heard. Puts it all in prespective. TY seadog :D

callbob4homes
03-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I have an ex wife I would like to take swinging.................from a tall f@cking tree with a short rope.

Havasu Hangin'
03-18-2005, 03:00 PM
I am not saying another word with out my lawer! :D :D
Who's your lawyer...Gloria Allred?

Excessive Force
03-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Modern man made up this monogamy trip...in the bible days they had numerous wives, whats wrong with that?

4-B
03-18-2005, 03:12 PM
I would fully agree! Looking and flirting are one thing, carrying through with it is another! I will point out fine twins to my hubby but my twins are the ones he goes to bed with!
(.)(.)
Woo Hoo. I get to sleep with twins. Thanks honey. :devil:

Her454
03-18-2005, 03:16 PM
I have an ex wife I would like to take swinging.................from a tall f@cking tree with a short rope.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnarley
03-18-2005, 03:17 PM
Modern man made up this monogamy trip...in the bible days they had numerous wives, whats wrong with that?
Modern organized religion (being nonspecific) said it wasn't right the same way they thought other cultures practices were barbaric when they colonized them also. Ask the Pope

Sane Asylum
03-18-2005, 04:31 PM
OK........milk just came outta my nose............fockin stop it....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Jeeeze I must be out of it? I thought swappin was from the left hand to the right :supp:

Sportin' Wood
03-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Jeeeze I must be out of it? I thought swappin was from the left hand to the right :supp:
Thats even funnier when you post under the wifes user name :p

CARLSON-JET
03-18-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm glad to see the majority think it's immoral. It is immoral. if thats the way marriage is to be treated then same sex marriage is ok, marrying for money is ok, on and on and on.

ratso
03-18-2005, 06:09 PM
I know a lot of people that married for money...

Jbb
03-18-2005, 06:16 PM
RD did that ...and ended up wearing a cast on his wrist for 6 weeks... :D

UnionJack
03-18-2005, 06:20 PM
No way... There is no way I could do it, Well I could do it but my wife's not aloud

Mrs.Racer277
03-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Thats even funnier when you post under the wifes user name :p
LOL. Yes that was very funny. I hate it when I do that. :D

WYRD
03-18-2005, 06:54 PM
I know a lot of people that married for money...
Five of them I bet!!!!.........................I know a couple too!!! :D

LOWRIVER2
03-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Damn,
four pages and no comments from the HB swinger club?
Damn, must be a party right now!
To each their own. Seems from the ones I've heard about, someone always gets jealous (or gets something) out of it/LOL!!

WYRD
03-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Damn,
four pages and no comments from the HB swinger club?
Damn, must be a party right now!
To each their own. Seems from the ones I've heard about, someone always gets jealous (or gets something) out of it/LOL!!
They are all in Havasu right now.........................ooops did I say that outloud? :mix: :D

callbob4homes
03-18-2005, 07:14 PM
A swingers clique too?...............wow this place is rockin! :eek:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Something happene when we hit 30 and a lot of our friends started swingin'.
We got new friends. I don't share.

Kegel King
03-18-2005, 10:51 PM
I dont know about you guys but have you noticed that a ton of the regulars on this forum have not posted a single word on this subject...hmmmmmm.. all I can say is that there are a ton of closet swingers out there..but most of them are soft swingers..........

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:04 PM
I dont know about you guys but have you noticed that a ton of the regulars on this forum have not posted a single word on this subject...hmmmmmm.. all I can say is that there are a ton of closet swingers out there..but most of them are soft swingers..........
In their defense most of them are in Havi right now parting it up like rockstars so we can't judge them just yet. I used to have a very open mind to this subject however in light of some personal experiences I have changed my thinking. Sex, when between two people that are in Love is a way to show affection and intmacy to eachother. as with all things in a relationship you must constantly work at it to keep the flame alive. I don't think introducing more complications into the situation is a smart idea........ :idea: :idea:

Kegel King
03-18-2005, 11:07 PM
That is true and I wish I was there with them!..

racecar.hotshoe
03-18-2005, 11:08 PM
In their defense most of them are in Havi right now parting it up like rockstars so we can't judge them just yet. I used to have a very open mind to this subject however in light of some personal experiences I have changed my thinking. Sex, when between two people that are in Love is a way to show affection and intmacy to eachother. as with all things in a relationship you must constantly work at it to keep the flame alive. I don't think introducing more complications into the situation is a smart idea........ :idea: :idea:
And the rest of us will be there tomarrow! :2purples:

WYRD
03-18-2005, 11:11 PM
And the rest of us will be there tomarrow! :2purples:
Not me I have the riverKiddies :cry: :cry: That is OK though Barbie just called me and said it is freezing cold there :cool: :cool:

Essexive G's
03-19-2005, 12:36 AM
Take mine... Don't give her back. that's ok with me. I doubt she'll be any more use to you as she is to me!

hoolign
03-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Shouldnt this thread be moved to the classifeids?? for trade section?
For trade..1969 blonde , high miles but fairly dependable, needs some up grades..a lift kit is still in the box, rear end is in good shape but may need a re build , comes complete with mop! will trade for 80's model plus cash!..
christ i hope she doent read that..or i'll be up for SALE! :hammerhea

spectratoad
03-19-2005, 08:55 AM
That is what I was thinking. :hammerhea

HOOTER SLED-
03-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Not me I have the riverKiddies :cry: :cry: That is OK though Barbie just called me and said it is freezing cold there :cool: :cool:
Did you ask her if her nips were hard???? :D :devil: :devil:

coolchange
03-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Don't go for swinging but got into a discussion with the wife about it and decided if the opportunnity came up we were allowed 3 fantasy hall passes.
You have to pick three fantasy "dates" and if it ever came a possibilty you get a "hall pass". So I asked who her Fantasy dates would be. She said Kevin Costener, Mel Gibson, Robert Redford. I said OK if you ever get the chance you get the pass.
She said turn abouts fair play so who would your fantasy dates be? I asked if I ever get a chance with them I would get a "pass"? She said yes.
So I said, the shampoo girl where I get my hair cut, your friend Debbie and your sister.
She didn't think I was too funny....

Infomaniac
03-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Don't go for swinging but got into a discussion with the wife about it and decided if the opportunnity came up we were allowed 3 fantasy hall passes.
You have to pick three fantasy "dates" and if it ever came a possibilty you get a "hall pass". So I asked who her Fantasy dates would be. She said Kevin Costener, Mel Gibson, Robert Redford. I said OK if you ever get the chance you get the pass.
She said turn abouts fair play so who would your fantasy dates be? I asked if I ever get a chance with them I would get a "pass"? She said yes.
So I said, the shampoo girl where I get my hair cut, your friend Debbie and your sister.
ROFLMAO Excellent thinking man. Let her go first. I would get myself in trouble here if I gave my 3. :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh man! You are terrible. :hammer2: :D
But seriously, Mike and I have agreement like this. He gets a freebie if Brooke Burke or Leeanne Tweeden ever came on to him. I get a freebie with Joe McIntrye if the opportunity ever presents itself. Wishful thinking. ;)

ratso
03-19-2005, 02:06 PM
I've already had all my fantasy women... it's all downhill from here. :notam: :( :cry:

Kegel King
03-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Try it you might like it ........LOL

Jrocket
03-20-2005, 10:25 AM
THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!! :hammerhea :cry: :2purples: :wink:

Kegel King
03-20-2005, 03:57 PM
THIS THREAD IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!! :hammerhea :cry: :2purples: :wink:
LOL yeah no kidding!

Kegel King
03-21-2005, 11:13 AM
PIcs would be great!

BarryMac
03-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Oh man! You are terrible. :hammer2: :D
But seriously, Mike and I have agreement like this. He gets a freebie if Brooke Burke or Leeanne Tweeden ever came on to him. I get a freebie with Joe McIntrye if the opportunity ever presents itself. Wishful thinking. ;)
Hang on a second, he gets two and you only get one? Here's a scenario for ya, what if they both come onto Mike at the same time, does he get glorious three way sex? :D :D :D

OGShocker
03-21-2005, 12:00 PM
:chi: To each their own I guess. :chi:
I've never done it and never will. Why go get a sandwich when I have a GREAT meal at home? My wife is my best friend! :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
03-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Hang on a second, he gets two and you only get one? Here's a scenario for ya, what if they both come onto Mike at the same time, does he get glorious three way sex? :D :D :D
Sure...as long as I can sit there and laugh when he blows his load in 2 seconds flat because he's got 2 hotties at the same time. Hee hee. :) :p

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 01:53 PM
i was in havasu this weekend and did not see any wife swapping,
Now there were a few other things I saw, but if you werent there , then you missed it..... :p

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Sounds too me like you really do want to give it a shot, but are scared.....
Also it is not wrong or immoral..... I think smoking is immoral but who am i to tell someone they cant smoke... Personal choices...

Her454
03-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Also it is not wrong or immoral..... I think smoking is immoral but who am i to tell someone they cant smoke... Personal choices...
Then I guess your not really listening. If I had wanted to try it I would have by now.
Like you said, personal choices.

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Then I guess your not really listening. If I had wanted to try it I would have by now.
Like you said, personal choices.
I didnt read the whole thread sorry....

MAINEVENT
03-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey you told me not too smoke :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :crossx:

bocco
03-21-2005, 02:58 PM
I did some research on this wife swapping thing. It turns out you get her back in the morning. Damn.

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey you told me not too smoke :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :crossx:
NO, I told your better half, no pole smoking while the boat is under way..... :D

WYRD
03-21-2005, 03:11 PM
NO, I told your better half, no pole smoking while the boat is under way..... :D
That is the best time especially when the London Bridge Jet Tours Boat Hauls azz By you. Can you say Balls Deep? :D :D