PDA

View Full Version : What's with all of the child molester freaks?

cdog
03-19-2005, 11:22 AM
On my yahoo page there's this cute little girl with a beautiful smile that's now dead because of this ass hole sorry excuse for a human being. As a big brother of two sisters and a little brother I can honestly tell you that I'd personally kill any fock that did that to my family. I think this guy should have never been allowed out of jail after the first time and even then should have been castrated. This is bull shit. When are we gonna start doing something about this? THis guy should get a bullet to the head. No trial. No waisted tax dollars. No excuses.

HCS
03-19-2005, 11:25 AM
I totally agree. Someone needs to shoot those bastards. They ought to string those crack heads up in public and chop their (f)uckin balls off.

HCS
03-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I totally agree. Someone needs to shoot those bastards. They ought to string those crack heads up in public and chop their (f)uckin balls off.

cdog
03-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Doing this to any child under the age of 14 should be insant death! No questions asked after it's proved.

HCS
03-19-2005, 11:31 AM
There I said it twice.

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2005, 11:33 AM
There are a lot of freaks that shouldn't ever see the light of day.
You want to get really freaked out, go to the Meganslaw website and put in your zip code. There are about 30 within this zip code and this is a pretty exclusive area. Unreal.

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2005, 11:34 AM
There I said it twice.
Kind of like Pete and Repete...

HCS
03-19-2005, 11:39 AM
There are a lot of freaks that shouldn't ever see the light of day.
You want to get really freaked out, go to the Meganslaw website and put in your zip code. There are about 30 within this zip code and this is a pretty exclusive area. Unreal.
My wife did that. Now everytime we see the goons we point em out to everyone in our neighborhood.
We had this one crack head show up one day.
He was walking to the store every day and passing right by my house.
Until we called him a child molester out loud and all pointed at him. He never took that path again.

cdog
03-19-2005, 11:43 AM
My wife did that. Now everytime we see the goons we point em out to everyone in our neighborhood.
We had this one crack head show up one day.
He was walking to the store every day and passing right by my house.
Until we called him a child molester out loud and all pointed at him. He never took that path again.
Good, these people should not be alive let alone have a normal life.

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2005, 11:44 AM
What kind of spooked me was that there is one that lives the next street over from my son's house. He was pretty freaked about it since they have a 2 year old. Makes you realize that we aren't all that secure, the freaks are everywhere. :hammerhea

CJ
03-19-2005, 12:04 PM
You guys have to search the Megan's Law site - http://caag.state.ca.us/megan/ . I did and found a guy living only 15 houses down from me.
I did my research and know everything. That is all I can do. My son has a friend who lives three doors down from him and plays with his son. His parents are too embarassed to say anything to the guy so they continue to let him go over there. Suffice it to say, he is no longer a friend. Oh and then we find our friends daughter is dating the sex offender's oldest son of 17. Nice! :mad:
We talk to everyone in our neighborhood about it and they are happy to know. Check the site!!!

HCS
03-19-2005, 01:08 PM
I can't believe how many old (f)ucks are on there. Sick bastards.

Mrs Luvnlife
03-19-2005, 01:32 PM
On my yahoo page there's this cute little girl with a beautiful smile that's now dead because of this ass hole sorry excuse for a human being. As a big brother of two sisters and a little brother I can honestly tell you that I'd personally kill any fock that did that to my family. I think this guy should have never been allowed out of jail after the first time and even then should have been castrated. This is bull shit. When are we gonna start doing something about this? THis guy should get a bullet to the head. No trial. No waisted tax dollars. No excuses.
100% agree!!!!! :mad:

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2005, 01:35 PM
I can't believe how many old (f)ucks are on there. Sick bastards.
Yep, the most common offense seems to be Lewd and Lacivious conduct with a minor under 14...

Flying Tiger
03-19-2005, 01:40 PM
They cannot be rehabilitated.

IN2-IN2MX
03-19-2005, 01:44 PM
I agree. As a society we should have zero tolerance for these fockers. They aren't human so we shouldn't treat them like they deserve a second chance. Kill them immediately and stop wasting our tax dollars on rehabilitation that doesn't work, extra prisons, food, clothes, etc. Screw them. :mad: