PDA

View Full Version : Reed wins Supercross tonight!!!

IN2-IN2MX
03-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Wow! Second week in a row!!! :idea:
Started off with Bubba in first place, Carmichael 2nd, Reed 3rd and Windham 4th. Carmichael crashed and then Bubba was riding "on the edge" and crashed on the 7th. Reed was like about 6 seconds ahead by the end.
Mike's happy.

Parker Dreamin
03-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Makes me happy too.... Bubba is trying too hard.

RiverRatMike
03-19-2005, 08:32 PM
thanks for the info that's good news to me! Go Chad!

Riverready
03-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Makes me happy too.... Bubba is trying too hard.
I think so too. Back to the 125's for you Bubba :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
03-19-2005, 11:01 PM
WooHoo. Sounds like some good racing. Can't wait to watch it. :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-19-2005, 11:31 PM
WooHoo. Sounds like some good racing. Can't wait to watch it. :D :D
I know. Too bad they're making us wait a week! :cry:

FASTERDAMITT
03-20-2005, 12:18 AM
The rest of the season is going to be the best we seen in years I bet. Along time since we had three top dawgs up front. I still envy Laracco, the guy just don't quit! :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
03-20-2005, 01:53 AM
Wow! Second week in a row!!! :idea:
Started off with Bubba in first place, Carmichael 2nd, Reed 3rd and Windham 4th. Carmichael crashed and then Bubba was riding "on the edge" and crashed on the 7th. Reed was like about 6 seconds ahead by the end.
Mike's happy.
It's so hot that you started this thread and like Supercross!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-20-2005, 07:57 AM
The rest of the season is going to be the best we seen in years I bet. Along time since we had three top dawgs up front. I still envy Laracco, the guy just don't quit! :cool:
I agree Laracco is still my hero. :D He is always so strong even at the end of every race. Pretty good for an old guy. :rolleyes:
BTW how did he finish?

Dribble
03-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Bubba is starting out in the 250 class much the same way Carmichael did. Once he finds his groove I think he will dominate like Ricky did. Outdoors it's going to be Carmicahel and Bubba all the way. Equal ability and equal desire will make for some good racing. If James has a disadvantage, it's that he has become very rich. This has not affected Carmichael. He still rides like he 's poor and hungry.
Ya gotta admit, nobody has more heart than him. (IMHO)

IN2MX
03-20-2005, 09:12 AM
I agree Laracco is still my hero. :D He is always so strong even at the end of every race. Pretty good for an old guy. :rolleyes:
BTW how did he finish?
Larocco crashed and got ninth.......
GO CHAD!!!!

Racer277
03-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Bubba is starting out in the 250 class much the same way Carmichael did. Once he finds his groove I think he will dominate like Ricky did. Outdoors it's going to be Carmicahel and Bubba all the way. Equal ability and equal desire will make for some good racing. If James has a disadvantage, it's that he has become very rich. This has not affected Carmichael. He still rides like he 's poor and hungry.
Ya gotta admit, nobody has more heart than him. (IMHO)
Right on. RC's first 250 season was a mess, too much speed, not enough wisdom.
Outdoors I agree. We'll see if Bubba has the endurance yet.
Hope Big James keeps bubba in the right frame of mind.
Gotta love it when champions retain their desire!

IN2-IN2MX
03-20-2005, 10:32 AM
...This has not affected Carmichael. He still rides like he 's poor and hungry. Ya gotta admit, nobody has more heart than him. (IMHO)
I agree. I like RC. He works hard to be the best.
Mike likes Chad but I think he's too cocky. Like during yesterday's interview he said something like "they (Bubba and RC) made several mistakes and basically gave it to me. I should thank them." Mike and I were cracking up. He loves that kinda stuff. :hammerhea :)