PDA

View Full Version : havasu easter weekend..

Totally IncapASSitated
03-19-2005, 08:31 PM
anyone going to be up there? we need to have a get together and/or have a few drinks.

markfromtexas
03-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Planning on making my way down to Havasu on wed (march 30) with my boat from the Tahoe area, and stay until Sun (April 4). Never been to Havasu before, any helpful advise would be appreciated, more than willing to trade pointers for a couple beers.
Markfromtexas

NOTALENT
03-22-2005, 05:32 PM
well..I got friday off and confirmed..so were headed out thursday night!! :D

Ivan Dan
03-23-2005, 12:41 AM
well..I got friday off and confirmed..so were headed out thursday night!! :D
Where you stayin at?

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 06:25 AM
Where you stayin at?
thats in a state of confusion right now..haha..looks like we may get a hotel.. my buddy cleans the rooms @ the nautical..so were going see what he can pull..

jayd_jr
03-23-2005, 08:23 AM
As in the 24th?????? Man I had a tough time finding a hotel but I am staying at the bridgeview. Was the only thing I could find.

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 08:35 AM
As in the 24th?????? Man I had a tough time finding a hotel but I am staying at the bridgeview. Was the only thing I could find.
I was just thinking the motel back there by dennys..I would just sleep in the truck..but the girls arent down for that..haha..I have a few buddies I still gotta talk to, but I wont know till later.
yeah the 24th..tommorow!! :eek:

jayd_jr
03-23-2005, 08:56 AM
make sure you wave me down in the channel. SHould be through there some time mid morning if all goes well....

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 09:03 AM
make sure you wave me down in the channel. SHould be through there some time mid morning if all goes well....
no prob sure will..gotta check out that paint job and kick back a f :crossx: ew!! :220v:

NOTALENT
03-23-2005, 12:14 PM
well looks like we will be staying @ the pimp pad at my buddys house!~! Its on~!!!

Ivan Dan
03-24-2005, 12:36 AM
well looks like we will be staying @ the pimp pad at my buddys house!~! Its on~!!!
PM my bro (Totally IncapASSitated)....he left tonight so maybe you guys can party it up Friday. My chick doesn't get outta work until about 1ish on Friday so we'll leave then to head up.

NOTALENT
03-24-2005, 06:53 AM
PM my bro (Totally IncapASSitated)....he left tonight so maybe you guys can party it up Friday. My chick doesn't get outta work until about 1ish on Friday so we'll leave then to head up.
already got that taken care of....im out here @ 4 today.!! :crossx: :220v: see u there!! Goose in hand! :cool:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2005, 08:32 AM
IvanDan-I crashed at your place last night. You guys really need to do something about that cat. I swear it sneaks out at night takes a crap in my mouth!-Newcastle