PDA

View Full Version : Jay--what kind of car were you in Saturday?

Keith E. Sayre
04-24-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm driving up hwy 95 about 6 pm Saturday and I see this car that from behind
reminded me of Bentley, then it seemed semi stretched, black in color and the
front seemed like a cross of a benz and a jag? different for sure and as I
approach and start passing, Jay sticks his head out and laughs and yells that
its a such and such. what was it? looked pretty nice.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm driving up hwy 95 about 6 pm Saturday and I see this car that from behind
reminded me of Bentley, then it seemed semi stretched, black in color and the
front seemed like a cross of a benz and a jag? different for sure and as I
approach and start passing, Jay sticks his head out and laughs and yells that
its a such and such. what was it? looked pretty nice.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
It was a Benz - Myboc (sp?) That car was SICK..... more options then Jay can offer in any chevy car... SICK ! ! SICK ! ! SICK ! ! you should be able to see it up close and personal wed night @ Sultra's (Costa Mesa) gathering......did I mentioned that car was SICK ! !!

UnionJack
04-24-2006, 12:21 PM
MayBach, thats a no BS ride

OnlyMoney
04-24-2006, 12:32 PM
If someone buy's our BIG boat....I want one of those. :rollside: They're my fave!!

Up 4 River
04-24-2006, 12:37 PM
If Jay's driving one of those now I need to give up this whole financial planning career and drive up the 55 freeway to Selman and put in my application. :)

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM
If Jay's driving one of those now I need to give up this whole financial planning career and drive up the 55 freeway to Selman and put in my application. :)
Not Jay's but a good personal friends

voodoomedman
04-24-2006, 12:44 PM
Not Jay's but a good personal friends
Was that your truck launching Jay's boat at Windsor on Saturday? I noticed it said Big Baller something or other on the back window. I never said anything because by the time we got to backing down the ramp then Jay was already moving the boat out. My wife must have said 3 or 4 times how freaking big his boat was. Nice boat Jay but that thing belongs in the Ocean. Geez.

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 12:46 PM
I think I know the ride your talking about....and if it is the one that was getting detailed a few weeks ago....DAMN!!! Very nice ride.

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Was that your truck launching Jay's boat at Windsor on Saturday? I noticed it said Big Baller something or other on the back window. I never said anything because by the time we got to backing down the ramp then Jay was already moving the boat out. My wife must have said 3 or 4 times how freaking big his boat was. Nice boat Jay but that thing belongs in the Ocean. Geez.
Yeah, it was me launching Jay's ride.... now you know why I was using my truck to help him launch.....so he could ride in that Maybach (Benz) to LHC. That Fountain is huge....
:rolleyes:

WYRD
04-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Yeah, it was me launching Jay's ride.... now you know why I was using my truck to help him launch.....so he could ride in that Maybach (Benz) to LHC. That Fountain is huge....
So your impressed with the size of jays fountian :idea: :crossx: Good to see ya again Dave we need to get together soon, after all we only live 10 miles from eachother!!!!!

voodoomedman
04-24-2006, 01:13 PM
My bad. I'd a thrown you the shocker. I was right next to you in the Lifted Yellow Chevy with the Ultra behind me with the bright a$$ flames.

PHOTOGLOU
04-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Sounds like everything is under control here.... And yes that Maybach is bitchin..... V-12 twin turbo, thing moves out..... Doug the owner of Sutra came out to the river this weekend and we drove up in it..... full Lazy boy massage chairs in the back..... Keith....???? are you coming down to Sutra for the party on Wed...???? Be cool to have you there...
BTW... It was great to see you this weekend.....

Phat Matt
04-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Jay, are your other 3 passengers coming from Sunday? :crossx:
:D
Your boat hauls some ass. I didn't think you would catch me before the buoy line after you made that circle. I was cruising around 80 and yep, you caught me and then some! :D
See you Wednesday.

PHOTOGLOU
04-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Jay, are your other 3 passengers coming from Sunday? :crossx:
:D
Your boat hauls some ass. I didn't think you would catch me before the buoy line after you made that circle. I was cruising around 80 and yep, you caught me and then some! :D
See you Wednesday.
Yes I think Doug has the girls coming down Wed. night... Is Jay Chapman showing up with you??? Are you going back out for the Poker Run???

Phat Matt
04-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Yes I think Doug has the girls coming down Wed. night... Is Jay Chapman showing up with you??? Are you going back out for the Poker Run???
He is going to try to come out with us if he can get out in time.
We are leaving Thursday afternoon for the poker run. :D