PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in 25' Genesis

KineticoH20
03-20-2005, 04:44 PM
It looks like we might have to sell the new boat.2005 Genesis 251 w/496 mag,awesome paint job,custom high end stereo 6k,cover,aquastep,box anchor,sand spike,extreme trailer w/spare,break away hitch,all the water toys,etc...boat is new in every way,on water once,stored in needles at Oasis.I don't have many pics,e-mail me if you have any interest watergod@earthlink.net. Boat is paid for and have pink,registered in AZ.

bigq
03-21-2005, 09:11 AM
That sucks, been their done that. Good Luck.

wantacat
03-21-2005, 01:45 PM
It looks like we might have to sell the new boat.2005 Genesis 251 w/496 mag,awesome paint job,custom high end stereo 6k,cover,aquastep,box anchor,sand spike,extreme trailer w/spare,break away hitch,all the water toys,etc...boat is new in every way,on water once,stored in needles at Oasis.I don't have many pics,e-mail me if you have any interest watergod@earthlink.net. Boat is paid for and have pink,registered in AZ.
Post some pics.

Outnumbered
03-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Price would be nice. I would have been interested a few weeks back but I got a new one already. I do have a buddy looking right now, shoot me a price and picks and I can post them for you.

KineticoH20
03-21-2005, 09:16 PM
It looks like the boat must be sold now,price is negotiable,as for pics im having trouble posting,e-mail me and i will send you a pic.I will bring the boat back in a week or two.

Outnumbered
03-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Really crappy pic, but you can get an idea of the gel design:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/973genisis_jpg.JPG

KineticoH20
04-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Anyone interested in seeing the boat it will be in the chino area this weekend,next week it will be at Genesis,let me know if you want to take a look.i will post some new pics tomorrow.