PDA

View Full Version : 4-B and Mrs. 4-B

phebus
03-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Did you guys ever get your PM's working. Let me know, or email me at ricksurkin@cox.net
Rick

Mrs. 4-B
03-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi Rick, Nope nothing is working for me. I can only post and that is it. Blake changed his email address with hot boat and ever since he can't do anything either!!! :cry: :cry: Any suggestions?? :confused:

phebus
03-20-2005, 08:57 PM
No suggestions on the PM deal, I hear your not the only one having problems.
I was just trying to get hold of you guys and see if you are planning on being out in Havasu next weekend. We plan on going out next Thurs, evening, and coming back on Sunday providing I can get the epidural I need tomorrow. I would love to meet up with you for some drinks or boating depending on the weather. The Firehouse Bar would be a good start for drinks. Let us know,
Rick

phebus
03-20-2005, 09:00 PM
As far as the PM's go, stupid question, as I'm sure you've checked it, but in user CP under edit options, you do have allow PM checked right?

Mrs. 4-B
03-20-2005, 09:07 PM
We just came back from Havasu. Went out on the water yesterday. Cold but still had a good time. The channel was packed.
We're going out again in two weeks. We need to get in sinc here! :confused:
As far as the PM thing goes...I have no PM options in the CP user. I'm trying to be patient with the administrators! :sleeping: :hammer2:

phebus
03-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Yea, we are definately out of sync. We plan on being out there again April 9th-15th for Nicole's spring break, depending when my next surgery is. Hopefully we will see you during that period.

phebus
03-20-2005, 09:16 PM
As far as the PM thing goes...I have no PM options in the CP user. I'm trying to be patient with the administrators! :sleeping: :hammer2:
Under edit options, then under messaging and notification, there isn't a section for private messaging?

Mrs. 4-B
03-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Uhhhh....no. I'm handicapped.

Mrs. 4-B
03-20-2005, 09:21 PM
April 9th-15th?...maybe we'll just have to force ourselves to go two weekends in a row. Free beer could talk me into it! :rollside: