PDA

View Full Version : Holly FRICK what a steal

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 12:24 PM
my Neighbor just put his house on the market @ 205k
I would post a pic but the deadbeat renter is throwing a hissy fit in the front yard right now....cops and all :rolleyes:
WHAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! goodbye phsyco drug addict renter :cool:
hello new owner...anyone will be better. :)
it's a great little house...belive it or not it's very clean, corner lot, drive through/around parking 2bdr,2 bath 1060sqft 2car 26' deep garage.
I hope one of you hot boaters wants this place...I will even offer up fenced in secure parking for your boat on my rear 1/2 acre, if it doesn't fit in the garage.
PLEASE SOME ONE COOL BUY THIS PLACE....PLEASE
all I know is the price it's through coldwell banker and the addy is 350 Tumamoc
and it's a steal.....nothing in this neighborhood is under 275k

HM
04-24-2006, 12:25 PM
I heard SWB was looking for a place. :D

djunkie
04-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Karl, I needs some pics. Also what area is it in?

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Always at the wrong time!!!! hopefully my boat transaction finishes up and I can start looking.

spectratoad
04-24-2006, 12:32 PM
I wouldn't even look at it unless the meth lab is thrown in. Gotta makes some extra money for fuel. :) :)

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 12:33 PM
that would be GREAT!!!! sign him up :rollside:
hell I would even take Jordy...ahh...wait on second thought :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Karl, I needs some pics. Also what area is it in?
5 blocks up from the AM/PM just off south Palo verde.
close neighbors are
Clownroyal
BigDoug
Me
Owner of HTM Boats, is putting in a $500k house across the street and I know the owner of the house for sale has no clue as to this new home on the block, he has not been here in 3 yrs, other wise the price should be at least $255k
pics as soon as the comotion stops

djunkie
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM
5 blocks up from the AM/PM just off south Palo verde.
close neighbors are
Clownroyal
BigDoug
Me
Owner of HTM Boats, is putting in a $500k house across the street and I know the owner of the house for sale has no clue as to this new home on the block, he has not been here in 3 yrs, other wise the price should be at least $255k
pics as soon as the comotion stops
Ya I think this is what I really need is another house. :rolleyes: But if the deals right it might just be worth it. :rollside:

HM
04-24-2006, 12:44 PM
that would be GREAT!!!! sign him up :rollside:
hell I would even take Jordy...ahh...wait on second thought :rollside:
I am not allowed to mention the second person's name. It is against the rules. :)
That sounds like a steal, and if real estate "adjusts" significantly, that one would fair pretty well.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Ya I think this is what I really need is another house. :rolleyes: But if the deals right it might just be worth it. :rollside:
dude...you can pull out of windsor and be home in the A/c garage before the water spots dry on your boat :)

djunkie
04-24-2006, 12:46 PM
dude...you can pull out of windsor and be home in the A/c garage before the water spots dry on your boat :)
I don't launch at windsor. :yuk: But it would be more of an investment deal for me.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 12:49 PM
I am not allowed to mention the second person's name. It is against the rules. :)
OPPS.....DAMN.......I am /was under that same contract...I guess I will have to visit some rehab plan, and resign :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 12:51 PM
I don't launch at windsor. :yuk: But it would be more of an investment deal for me.
David... I will send you some pics tonight, got to go to the secret Hot Boat Lair NOW!!! to round up some charity gifts :) :rollside:

mondorally
04-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Karl,
On the Havasu MLS (http://www.havasurealtors.com) website there are two listings at at $205k. Is it either of these? Also, I looked up the address with no luck on Yahoo maps. Can you check the spelling on the addy and/or link a map?
http://www.havasurealtors.com/pdata/photos/LAKEHAVASU116405.JPG
http://www.havasurealtors.com/pdata/photos/LAKEHAVASU116685.JPG
Thanks
Justin

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Karl,
On the Havasu MLS (http://www.havasurealtors.com) website there are two listings at at $205k. Is it either of these? Also, I looked up the address with no luck on Yahoo maps. Can you check the spelling on the addy and/or link a map?
http://www.havasurealtors.com/pdata/photos/LAKEHAVASU116685.JPG
Thanks
Justin
bingo this is it.....I think the phsyco crashed or got a DUI in that truck last week.....it just disappeared along with him for the weekend and the truck is nowhere to be seen for the last 2 weeks
oh... the Addy is 350 Tumamoc Dr. ...86403

RiverDave
04-24-2006, 01:08 PM
1000 square feet for 200K? My last apartment was 1100 square feet and I thought that was tiny..
I guess I'm missing why that's such a good deal in Havasu?
RD

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 01:17 PM
1000 square feet for 200K? My last apartment was 1100 square feet and I thought that was tiny..
I guess I'm missing why that's such a good deal in Havasu?
RD
key word Dave "Apartment" as in NO TAX Bennie's, NO Appreciation, NO Land, No Garage...just money out the door with no return.
as opposed to HOMEOWNER with all the Bennie's that come with that, you know like your Parker house :)

RiverDave
04-24-2006, 01:21 PM
key word Dave "Apartment" as in NO TAX Bennie's, NO Appreciation, NO Land, No Garage...just money out the door with no return.
as opposed to HOMEOWNER with all the Bennie's that come with that, you know like your Parker house :)
Shiat, I thought you'd be well read enough on this board to realize that ain't my house.. That's the old mans house. ;) I don't get any of the tax bennies from that. Hell they even threw my ass off the HOA! :D
RD

Lightning
04-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Karl,
If that thing is so cheap, why don't you pick it up and rent it out. You can probably cut a good deal with the owner and get it on the cheap.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 01:29 PM
Karl,
If that thing is so cheap, why don't you pick it up and rent it out. You can probably cut a good deal with the owner and get it on the cheap.
just bought a Biz and worse a Break Out Another Thousand
This baller is SPENT!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Shiat, I thought you'd be well read enough on this board to realize that ain't my house.. That's the old mans house. ;) I don't get any of the tax bennies from that. Hell they even threw my ass off the HOA! :D
RD
so Buy this one RD....I will stock it with Captians and John and Michele will visit you everyday

RiverDave
04-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Why would I buy that house when I can go live with John n Michelle? LOL.. I'd rather sit in that bad ass jacuzzi of there's and be on island time.. ;) :D
RD

Ziggy
04-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Thats a great little vacation house for boaters....the drive around feature is convenient.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Why would I buy that house when I can go live with John n Michelle? LOL.. I'd rather sit in that bad ass jacuzzi of there's and be on island time.. ;) :D
RD
better hurry on that one RD....my SUMMIT SENSE....tells me something is a foot at the Circle "B" ranch :idea:

Ziggy
04-24-2006, 04:25 PM
better hurry on that one RD....my SUMMIT SENCE....tells me something is a foot at the Circle "B" ranch :idea:
SENSE.........no comprende senor :p

MagicMtnDan
04-24-2006, 04:30 PM
1,000 s.f. sounds like a big RV without wheels :D

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 04:52 PM
SENSE.........no comprende senor :p
OK HOW ABOUT NOW :rolleyes:

andy01
04-24-2006, 05:36 PM
What's behind the garage? House or yard? What's the inside look like? Trashed or nice? How close to the airport? Thanks,
Andy

HM
04-24-2006, 05:46 PM
just bought a Biz and worse a Break Out Another Thousand
This baller is SPENT!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
That is no excuse. I can get you 100% financing. And, not only will you have no money out of your pocket, I can show you how to get $6,000 - $10,000 back in your pocket when the deal is done. Maybe even more.

Mrs.Killer
04-24-2006, 05:49 PM
2 bedrooms?? That might be hard to sell if you ever want to sell it.

Havasudan
04-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Checked out this property on Zillow.com
197,000 to 205,000 is about right for this address. But not a steal
Its all about the neighborhood and think this is a good one.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 05:55 PM
That is no excuse. I can get you 100% financing. And, not only will you have no money out of your pocket, I can show you how to get $6,000 - $10,000 back in your pocket when the deal is done. Maybe even more.
sorry HM but, I am a cash operation...NO DEBT!!!! never had a credit card and I never will, If I can't afford it out of pocket, then I have no BIZ owning it :)

HM
04-24-2006, 06:02 PM
sorry HM but, I am a cash operation...NO DEBT!!!! never had a credit card and I never will, If I can't afford it out of pocket, then I have no BIZ owning it :)
Does your credit suck that bad that not even Guido will loan you money? :D
That is o.k. We need people who never understand the concept of OPM, so those of us who do have more OPM to use. The strongest, safest, most profitable, and most liquid businesses in the world operate purely on OPM. Funny how the banks will convince the safest and best place to put your money and make your money is by putting it in their account. Yet it nevers bothers most people that the banks make money, safely, and very profitably by borrowing your money, and they write off all the interst they might be paying.....just a concept. Don't get all defensive and Jor...oooops, I almost violated the rules. Well, you know what I mean. Food for thought.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 06:08 PM
2 bedrooms?? That might be hard to sell if you ever want to sell it.
Hey there good lookin
nope my 2 bdr would sell in a heart beat..twin opposed master suites...the perfect house for 2 couples on a weekend.
this house for sale is exactly what the Snowbirds are looking for....cheap, small and not much to maintain, this is a sweet little get away place, the back patio is always shaded and breezy and PLENTY!!!! of drive around boat parking, like 3 of your DCB's hooked to the truck worth.
it got new carpet and not sure what else about 1 yr ago when a young EXPECTING couple moved in, right after the baby they moved back east.
the dirt bag has only been in about 3 months, he hasn't had enough company to hurt it yet,, I think. I know the young couple did a bunch of painting inside

Mrs.Killer
04-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Hey there good lookin
nope my 2 bdr would sell in a heart beat..twin opposed master suites...the perfect house for 2 couples on a weekend.
this house for sale is exactly what the Snowbirds are looking for....cheap, small and not much to maintain, this is a sweet little get away place, the back patio is always shaded and breezy and PLENTY!!!! of drive around boat parking, like 3 of your DCB's hooked to the truck worth.
it got new carpet and not sure what else about 1 yr ago when a young EXPECTING couple moved in, right after the baby they moved back east.
the dirt bag has only been in about 3 months, he hasn't had enough company to hurt it yet,, I think. I know the young couple did a bunch of painting inside
Hey Karl, how have you been? Well i hope you get some better neighbors this time :cool:

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Does your credit suck that bad that not even Guido will loan you money? :D
That is o.k. We need people who never understand the concept of OPM, so those of us who do have more OPM to use. The strongest, safest, most profitable, and most liquid businesses in the world operate purely on OPM. Funny how the banks will convince the safest and best place to put your money and make your money is by putting it in their account. Yet it nevers bothers most people that the banks make money, safely, and very profitably by borrowing your money, and they write off all the interst they might be paying.....just a concept. Don't get all defensive and Jor...oooops, I almost violated the rules. Well, you know what I mean. Food for thought.
no big on my end.. my credit score check was 780 without revolving credit, I like OPM in the form of a $300k housing contract....in/out/profit - tax, -car parts, - boat parts, -food....... hey wait second I just lost money :rollside:

soupersonic
04-24-2006, 06:16 PM
I checked it out,priced about right for the neighborhood,plus there's a bunch of vacant homes up there right now.And i was told that prices are still dropping a little from the big boom we all enjoyed.Nice house and im sure a nice neighbor but not a "steal" yet. I hope someone descent buys it Karl. I can probably post the full listing if anyone's interested.

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey Karl, how have you been? Well i hope you get some better neighbors this time :cool:
I am swampped...got hit with 11 homes last week + all the big ballers in for the poker run, all want their houses designed this week :rolleyes:
oh and the charity drive, and fix BigDougs motor,, and,,,and,,,and :rolleyes: :rollside:
I hear a rumor...someone has a job.....at the north end of town :rollside:
I hope I get a better neighbor too......you want to move in a brighten up the neighbor hood :)
tell the hubby, my other neighbor is getting ready to move, 1400 3bdr on 1/2 acre, LOTS AND LOTS of secure fenced boat parking

GHT
04-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Yea, but I heard it wasn't a real place.... He is looking for a fake house in Havasu, it's the new "IN" thing to do.. :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 06:37 PM
What's behind the garage? House or yard? What's the inside look like? Trashed or nice? How close to the airport? Thanks,
Andy
small yard, but front and side driveways for SUPER EASY!!! boat access,
house is clean outside but I have not been inside in about a year.

BarryMac
04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm waiting until the prices dip below what Ziggy paid...

BarryMac
04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm waiting until the prices dip below what Ziggy paid...:D :D :D

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm waiting until the prices dip below what Ziggy paid...:D :D :D
so your staying in So Cal forever? :)

riverroyal
04-24-2006, 06:57 PM
that would make a nice rental,, :idea:

Roaddogg 4040
04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
The big plus with this house is that you get to have Karl as a neighbor!!! :) You can send me the twenty bucks now...
Steve

SummitKarl
04-24-2006, 07:43 PM
The big plus with this house is that you get to have Karl as a neighbor!!! :) You can send me the twenty bucks now...
Steve
I will take twenty spot off of the free drawings :rollside: :)
actually the bennie is you get a 260 lb guard dog watching your stuff :rollside:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 07:34 AM
OPPS.....DAMN.......I am /was under that same contract...I guess I will have to visit some rehab plan, and resign :rollside:
No, you're just a fockin idiot Karl. I've left it alone but it seems you can't. How old are you anyway??? :notam:
You know, I could go another route with this, but it would be a waste of time. If I was to do it though, perhaps I'd ask if the house was "turnkey" like that boat you were selling. Remember, this pleasant review of your "turnkey" boat???
Yes, i was the one that came to look at boat and planned to buy it. After several phone conversations and e-mails, Karl said a deposit was not necessary. We talked about the condition of the hull, pump and engine, etc. He sent pictures and informed me pump was ok, floor just replaced a year prior, and interior was in good shape. I show up to check the boat out and boat had a crack in the cap where the only thing holding piece on was rub rail. Hull condition was okay for 30 year old boat with exception of the crack. Interior was junk, sun rotted, brittle and hard. Climbed underneath to check condition of pump and found one skag broke off intake, intake knocked loose off of hull and oil leaking from bilge around intake. Looked inside intake and discovered pieces of leading edge of the impeller missing. Decided WTH and took boat out on water anyways to see how it would perform. Launched boat, engine started without a hitch. Noticed growling noise coming from pump. Not the usual h-bar rattle, but a growling noise telling of bad thrust bearing. Took boat out past no wake zone, hit the throttle and engine fell on its face. proceeded to get boat on plain, which was not very easy due to bad pump. rode down the lake and noticed whole dash was moving, which indicates to me the floor is broke loose and not solid. put boat back on trailer as Karl had appt to get to, agreed to talk again later. I decided I was not going to purchase what I viewed as unsafe boat for my family or any one elses for that matter. Karl informed me this boat was turn key. I realize that one persons view of turn key is different from another, but with all these little things wrong with boat, how can it truly be turn key when there is a fear of making it back to to the launch ramp after a day of boating. I was led to believe pump was ok, floor solid, interior and hull in better condition than they were. Maybe if owner had been more forth coming about boats condition then it would not have come to this. I understand that for the price I'm not going to get a perfect boat, nor am i Looking for perfect boat. But I view this boat as a project, not turn key and not worth more than $2000.
Southwind was closed in 1982 and the mold you are referring to, the 20 (made for Southwind but never purchased by Southwind) is the only Southwind mold that Dana owns. The deck was redesigned by the original toolmaker (Smiley's Fiberglass). Dana does not own ANY original Southwind molds. Nor did I say they did. Go talk with Rhett to get your facts straight, better yet go talk to Smiley at Smiley's Fiberglass. This is not a slam on Dana boats, just facts to straighten out info on our previous conversation.
Hey Karl, MAN UP and leave me out of your bullshit. Thanks. ;)

HM
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM
No, you're just a fockin idiot Karl. I've left it alone but it seems you can't. How old are you anyway??? :notam:
You know, I could go another route with this, but it would be a waste of time. If I was to do it though, perhaps I'd ask if the house was "turnkey" like that boat you were selling. Remember, this pleasant review of your "turnkey" boat???
Hey Karl, MAN UP and leave me out of your bullshit. Thanks. ;)
But Karl, stay out of it as long as Jordy has the last word. It is in the rules. I still have not gotten a ruling on if quoting Jordy officially counts as "mentioning" his name. I am so confused.
Jordy, you a friggen killin me! And to add the edit of the sale-gone-bad of Karl's POS just shows you are just an agry little woman trapped in an angry man's body. Mr. Jordy, always gots to have the last word. It would be a fun project do a search on how many people you have instructed to leave you name out of stuff. Life is tough as post *****. Perhaps we can start a special forum called "Leave Jordy's name out of it." You would be free to post in that forum, but we would all have to act like you are not there, while you got the last word on everything. Do I smell a dead horse? :D
Lighten up francis....it is only the "internet" as you like to say. :argue:

dbleD's69
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
I just sent you pm can you give me more details on this.
my Neighbor just put his house on the market @ 205k
I would post a pic but the deadbeat renter is throwing a hissy fit in the front yard right now....cops and all :rolleyes:
WHAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! goodbye phsyco drug addict renter :cool:
hello new owner...anyone will be better. :)
it's a great little house...belive it or not it's very clean, corner lot, drive through/around parking 2bdr,2 bath 1060sqft 2car 26' deep garage.
I hope one of you hot boaters wants this place...I will even offer up fenced in secure parking for your boat on my rear 1/2 acre, if it doesn't fit in the garage.
PLEASE SOME ONE COOL BUY THIS PLACE....PLEASE
all I know is the price it's through coldwell banker and the addy is 350 Tumamoc
and it's a steal.....nothing in this neighborhood is under 275k

Jordy
04-25-2006, 08:24 AM
But Karl, stay out of it as long as Jordy has the last word. It is in the rules. I still have not gotten a ruling on if quoting Jordy officially counts as "mentioning" his name. I am so confused.
Jordy, you a friggen killin me! And to add the edit of the sale-gone-bad of Karl's POS just shows you are just an agry little woman trapped in an angry man's body. Mr. Jordy, always gots to have the last word. It would be a fun project do a search on how many people you have instructed to leave you name out of stuff. Life is tough as post *****. Perhaps we can start a special forum called "Leave Jordy's name out of it." You would be free to post in that forum, but we would all have to act like you are not there, while you got the last word on everything. Do I smell a dead horse? :D
Whatever Frank. I merely asked that you leave my name out of all the Frenchie bullshit and you've been unable to do that as well. SpammitKarl has an issue with me for whatever reason and I've tried to make nice as there are mutual friends involved, but he chose to go another route. If you don't like me, that's fine, I could give a shit less, but just leave my name out of whatever bullshit you have going on the boards. It's a pretty simple request really, and one that up to this point you've been unable to comply with. Once upon a time your posts were kind of funny, now you're up there with MMD in the ***boat Brain Trust. Congrats on making that list. :notam:
It's not about the last word either. I'm done arguing on the internet as there isn't any challenge in it and it's a waste of time. Don't you have some dead horses to beat??? :notam:

HM
04-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Whatever Frank. I merely asked that you leave my name out of all the Frenchie bullshit and you've been unable to do that as well. SpammitKarl has an issue with me for whatever reason and I've tried to make nice as there are mutual friends involved, but he chose to go another route. If you don't like me, that's fine, I could give a shit less, but just leave my name out of whatever bullshit you have going on the boards. It's a pretty simple request really, and one that up to this point you've been unable to comply with. Once upon a time your posts were kind of funny, now you're up there with MMD in the ***boat Brain Trust. Congrats on making that list. :notam:
It's not about the last word either. I'm done arguing on the internet as there isn't any challenge in it and it's a waste of time. Don't you have some dead horses to beat??? :notam:
So, are you done arguing after this post, or the next one?
I am just ribbing you Jordy. That is what I do, if you haven't noticed. Yes, I am very imature, and will probably live until I am 120, unless the next chick I piss off at a gas station decides to put a cap my sarcastic midget ass.
I have never had the occasion to ask someone to "not mention me" in any posts. I don't care. I don't take myself that serious. If shit happens to me that makes people laugh...great! Oddly, no one beats a dead horse over the stupid shit I have done, except for me that is. And if they did, all the power to them!
You seem to forget Rule #6 on a somewhat regular basis: Don't take yourself so goddamn serious. Hint....telling people to leave your name out of it, repeatedly, to multiple people, is taking yourself too goddamn serious.
Perhaps you just need a timeout? Don't make me send Topless out there to give you discipline. She actually knows how to use whips n shit like a pro. ;)

BajaMike
04-25-2006, 08:59 AM
What? :confused:
:cry:

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
the fact is you have refused every attempt at contact, as per the request of our mutual friends, and your sig line just proves the point that you are not making the effort as requested by our mutual friends. so don't try to turn this around on me.
I could care less about the boat thing but you tried to turn this into one of your self centered pathetic attacks against my employer who has nothing to do with my boat nor my personal life. that is where you crossed the line

Jordy
04-25-2006, 09:16 AM
the fact is you have refused every attempt at contact,
Whatever Spammit Karl. Your "contact" consisted of emails with all kinds of demands. Even your friends got a kick out of what you were suggesting. Couple that with the shit you were talking to my friends in emails and it's even more comical. I've still got the emails with your demands in them and laugh at them on a regular basis. I could care less about you and what you think of me. You want to keep it going, I have no problem with that. Haven't lost any sleep over it yet and am very certain that I never will. :notam:

SoCalSouthpaw
04-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Question please;
How'd this go from a "Holly FRICK what a steal " thread to "Hey Karl, this is Jordy, come wipe the tears off my cheeks" thread? :idea: Just curious. :)

JB in so cal
04-25-2006, 09:25 AM
What? :confused:
:cry:
Was your boat at Dana Marine yesterday??? :cool:

BajaMike
04-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Was your boat at Dana Marine yesterday??? :cool:
Yes, they're doing a 100 hour on it...
:rollside:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Question please;
How'd this go from a "Holly FRICK what a steal " thread to "Hey Karl, this is Jordy, come wipe the tears off my cheeks" thread? :idea: Just curious. :)
About the time that Spammit decided to involve me in it. Oh, and there are no tears involved. ;)

SoCalSouthpaw
04-25-2006, 09:53 AM
;) What a good sport!

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 09:55 AM
About the time that Spammit decided to involve me in it. Oh, and there are no tears involved. ;)A little humor line and you can't stand it, you had to go and get all serious with something that had absolutely nothing to do with you.........for what purpose??
Lets get back to the views from your boat during the Run, that's much better stuff :)
The backyard of the house is smallish in depth but very accessible for drive thru convenience.....I've used it many a times :boxed:

Jordy
04-25-2006, 10:00 AM
A little humor line and you can't stand it, you had to go and get all serious with something that had absolutely nothing to do with you.........for what purpose??
About the same purpose he had in putting my name in it in the first place. He can't leave well enough alone and had to expect a response. Perhaps I over reacted a bit, but hey, what do you expect??? :D

MR HARLEY
04-25-2006, 10:03 AM
what do you expect???
Another pic of BG (AKA the soap box kid) in her finest hour. Im so gonna catch hell for this :crossx:

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 10:07 AM
Perhaps I over reacted a bit, but hey, what do you expect??? :D
MrHarley's got the right idea...we always grin at BG's pic laying on the beach snoozing :)

Jordy
04-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Another pic of BG (AKA the soap box kid) in her finest hour. Im so gonna catch hell for this :crossx:
That's the Sandbox Kid, named so because she turned Party Cat's boat into her own private sandbox, before dropping her phone in the Channel, and then less than 5 minutes later, dropping her simm card off the back of the boat into the Channel. What a day that was. ;)

BajaMike
04-25-2006, 10:18 AM
The backyard of the house is smallish in depth but very accessible for drive thru convenience.....I've used it many a times :boxed:
You drive through SummitKarl's neighbor's back yard??
:confused:
:) :rollside: :) :rollside:

MR HARLEY
04-25-2006, 10:20 AM
That's the Sandbox Kid, named so because she turned Party Cat's boat into her own private sandbox, before dropping her phone in the Channel, and then less than 5 minutes later, dropping her simm card off the back of the boat into the Channel. What a day that was. ;)
My mistake , I'll reiterate that. AKA The Sandbox Kid :)

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 10:44 AM
yup that is right,
in return I offer a path through my front yard, so it's easy to pull boats through for both houses :)
it's actually a great deal as no one ever needs to back up or unhook their boats and that's nice come 115 deg days

HM
04-25-2006, 11:06 AM
yup that is right,
in return I offer a path through my front yard, so it's easy to pull boats through for both houses :)
it's actually a great deal as no one ever needs to back up or unhook their boats and that's nice come 115 deg days
Sounds like we could have some serious pocket bike races around the houses, which will help drive up values. :D

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Sounds like we could have some serious pocket bike races around the houses, which will help drive up values. :D
funny.... I was just looking at the pocket dirt bikes the other day, and started planning a track in my back yard :) my xr650 is a wee bit to big for the back yard :rollside:

BajaMike
04-25-2006, 12:45 PM
yup that is right,
I agree, that's a big help and big plus for that place. I have almost overheated my old truck a few times in Havasu at my old storage place.....had to back up a long narrow drive, up hill, at 115 degrees.
I think that place looks like a good deal to me....except for the Hot Boat folks in the neighborhood....:Djust kidding....that's another plus!!!
:rollside:

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 12:48 PM
um, once in a while I might :rolleyes: ;) :p