PDA

View Full Version : The real reason we havent seen pics from NO TALENTS party!!!!

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Here it is the one he says he has in the bag.... Out with my friend Toshi on the same weekend he said she was out at Havasu!... :sqeyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1384cheater.jpg

superdave013
03-21-2005, 08:24 AM
dude looks angry. Did that other chick puke on his head?

WYRD
03-21-2005, 08:25 AM
Busted!!!!!!OUCH!! :D

KACHINA KEN
03-21-2005, 08:26 AM
Is he wearing a shirt with a pic of himself???

cdog
03-21-2005, 08:26 AM
I like it better when girls smile. THe kamakazi face does'nt do much for me. Why are chicks tring to be tough guy's these day's?

HOOTER SLED-
03-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Sounds to me like someone has a big shovel of BULLSHIT. :D :D

cdog
03-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Here it is the one he says he has in the bag.... Out with my friend Toshi on the same weekend he said she was out at Havasu!... :sqeyes:
He's saying "Pull MY Finger" . The girls are scared. :D

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:28 AM
He is a DJ just self promoting!

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:31 AM
He's saying "Pull MY Finger" . The girls are scared. :D
Shouldnt she be throwing a shocker????? Come on NT havent you taught the girls anything!!! :hammerhea

superdave013
03-21-2005, 08:31 AM
He is a DJ just self promoting!
what is he promoting here? lol
http://www.electrofly.com/03_10_05_glam_gbday/image/img_0377.jpg

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Toshi?? u mean grant!!! and no..that was a few weeks ago..last week is when she one the boob job..and was in a sluttier outfit than that..the night that she won the boob job @ Glam!!! haha..she is going up with us next weekend..with a few others...nice try..grant isnt a DJ either he is just a promoter who runs the clubs..I party with him in Newport...nice try again..lol.

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Alright you caught me..... !!!!!!! I just had to stir the shit up!!!!! Hope your not mad!

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:36 AM
Alright you caught me..... !!!!!!! I just had to stir the shit up!!!!! Hope your not mad!
haha man I know my girls!! I know everything about the club scene.and who everyone who needs to be known is!!! haha...nice try though..shit..It caught my eye that that was a different out fit halfway through looking at the pic.. :D I aint mad..I will have her model on ur boat next weekend :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Busted!!!!!!OUCH!! :D
shit man..u should know my game cant get rolled!!! :D

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:42 AM
haha man I know my girls!! I know everything about the club scene.and who everyone who needs to be known is!!! haha...nice try though..shit..It caught my eye that that was a different out fit halfway through looking at the pic.. :D I aint mad..I will have her model on ur boat next weekend :jawdrop:
Just might have to take you up on that offer! I will be for sure this weekend! I just knew that the post would get your attaention and get the stuff going early!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 08:43 AM
shit man..u should know my game cant get rolled!!! :D
FAWK ha ha ha :D

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:46 AM
Just might have to take you up on that offer! I will be for sure this weekend! I just knew that the post would get your attaention and get the stuff going early!
haha no worries..lol..I will be there this weekend..with two different chicks.. one has a boob job..and a great doctor I might add..hehe.. she will be sporting the pasties..def..need to meet up!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 08:48 AM
haha no worries..lol..I will be there this weekend..with two different chicks.. one has a boob job..and a great doctor I might add..hehe.. she will be sporting the pasties..def..need to meet up!!
Hey B you telling riddles again :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:49 AM
Hey B you telling riddles again :jawdrop:
I guess were gonna have to see if u can figure it out!! :yuk:

WYRD
03-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Dude she called and said she would rather be in Vegas with me so too bad for you huh.......Hey maybe Dre will wear a bra or some pasties............Ha Ha........talk to ya soon fawker!!! :D :D

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Dont know what time I will be on the water Sat. But I will keep an I out. What boat will you be on???

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Dont know what time I will be on the water Sat. But I will keep an I out. What boat will you be on???
probably a little blow up raft...u will recognize it becuase two hot chicks will be rowing in pasties. :D haha...I really dont know yet..until I get there. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 08:55 AM
probably a little blow up raft...u will recognize it becuase two hot chicks will be rowing in pasties. :D haha...I really dont know yet..until I get there. :D
if he gets there ha ha you can borrow my arm floaties if you want B ha ha

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 08:57 AM
So now they both will be in pasties?????

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 08:57 AM
if he gets there ha ha you can borrow my arm floaties if you want B ha ha
SWEET!!! I will need something to keep my drunk ass afloat!! What the fock everyones got jokes today!!! :boxingguy :lightsabe ITs oN!! :D

WYRD
03-21-2005, 09:01 AM
Dude you can't be on that blow up raft cause I have all your life jackets..................You better be floating on those new Breastesses.HeHe :rollside: :p

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 09:01 AM
So now they both will be in pasties?????
its a funny thing shes bringing her friend who I use to know like 4 years ago..and she is a little slut..no offense..and she has got arrested in havasu for it before..so Im gonna make her :devil:

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 09:04 AM
Dude you can't be on that blow up raft cause I have all your life jackets..................You better be floating on those new Breastesses.HeHe :rollside: :p
haha..and u know this..!! she declared me the offical pastie applier!!haha..and I told her they need to be wet to get applied :devil: :crossx: :D

WYRD
03-21-2005, 09:06 AM
its a funny thing shes bringing her friend who I use to know like 4 years ago..and she is a little slut..no offense..and she has got arrested in havasu for it before..so Im gonna make her :devil:
All chicks that have been arrested in Havi are considered Sluts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J/K Girl Don't be too mad!! :devil: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 10:07 AM
SWEET!!! I will need something to keep my drunk ass afloat!! What the fock everyones got jokes today!!! :boxingguy :lightsabe ITs oN!! :D
Hey we gotta beat you to the punch :angry2:

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey we gotta beat you to the punch :angry2:
damn..I havent even thrown a blow yet!!! No intentions...oh well..u going up soon ??? fockin big weekend...31-2 be there!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 10:15 AM
damn..I havent even thrown a blow yet!!! No intentions...oh well..u going up soon ??? fockin big weekend...31-2 be there!!!
Fawk you guys with your 4 hour ride there this is bull$hit :confused: :devil:

WYRD
03-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Dont be Hatin!!! I hear "T" Town has a groovy nap sack race that weekend maybe you can attend that then the grand ole chili cook off ................... Ha Ha fawker!!!! :idea: :boxingguy ;)

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 10:21 AM
fly ur ass down here!! I will pick u up!!! :confused: :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 10:26 AM
Dont be Hatin!!! I hear "T" Town has a groovy nap sack race that weekend maybe you can attend that then the grand ole chili cook off ................... Ha Ha fawker!!!! :idea: :boxingguy ;)
Dont be hattin cause you want to get sum chili and jump in a nap sack with some ol blondie named after a car??? HMMMMMMMMMMMM :cry: :p :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 10:26 AM
fly ur ass down here!! I will pick u up!!! :confused: :idea:
The price of diesel that is an idea :idea:

WYRD
03-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Dont be hattin cause you want to get sum chili and jump in a nap sack with some ol blondie named after a car??? HMMMMMMMMMMMM :cry: :p :rollside:
Man I really do love those cars too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 10:35 AM
The price of diesel that is an idea :idea:
book it early for a cheaper price..

Eliminator 4 Life
03-21-2005, 10:44 AM
book it early for a cheaper price..
I would but that first weekend in april im going on the delta lunch run keepin local ha ha

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 10:45 AM
I would but that first weekend in april im going on the delta lunch run keepin local ha ha
figures focker!! ur gonna miss out again...!!! its gonna be huge!!! :eek:

HammerDown
03-21-2005, 12:00 PM
I like it better when girls smile. THe kamakazi face does'nt do much for me. Why are chicks tring to be tough guy's these day's?
:idea: And again with the f'ed up fingers...whats the 411 on this west coast finger problem :D

HammerDown
03-21-2005, 12:03 PM
what is he promoting here? lol
http://www.electrofly.com/03_10_05_glam_gbday/image/img_0377.jpg
:idea: Looks like he's trying to take a dump.

OGShocker
03-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Don't we all have one of those in the closet? :D :supp: :rolleyes:

OGShocker
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
:idea: Looks like he's trying to take a dump.
Looks like he's sitting on a transexual's penis :2purples:

HammerDown
03-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Looks like he's sitting on a transexual's penis :2purples:
:idea: Just what kind of party is this anyhow... :supp:

wantacat
03-21-2005, 01:35 PM
Toshi?? u mean grant!!! and no..that was a few weeks ago..last week is when she one the boob job..and was in a sluttier outfit than that..the night that she won the boob job @ Glam!!! haha..she is going up with us next weekend..with a few others...nice try..grant isnt a DJ either he is just a promoter who runs the clubs..I party with him in Newport...nice try again..lol.
HaHa you know grant too? Funny that guy knows everyone, gets many girls with that wheel chair of his. I use to run into him all the time, him and paul.

NOTALENT
03-21-2005, 01:43 PM
HaHa you know grant too? Funny that guy knows everyone, gets many girls with that wheel chair of his. I use to run into him all the time, him and paul.
Yeah..I know him quite well.. u go to the clubs?? Yeah he pulls some mad chicks..he even puts me to shame!!! haha..but then again when ur running alot of So Cal in the Clubbin industry...its not to hard..lol..in due time I will be up there..working on bigger and better things right now.. :cool: