PDA

View Full Version : Havasu in Easter

Reaper1
03-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Does anybody know of a place that is having an Easter egg hunt for the kids or some activities in Havasu this weekend? I would like to take my daughter to see the Easter Bunny. :) I heard the Nautical does something. Any info. is appreciated.
Thanks

jayd_jr
03-21-2005, 10:50 AM
Wow, I forgot about EASTER. I to would like to know as I will be out there this weekend.

HavaTan
03-21-2005, 10:59 AM
They might be doing something at Sara Park. Check the local paper if you live there or try www.havasunews.com.

Totally IncapASSitated
03-21-2005, 11:07 AM
If you swing by my place at around 2-3am on Sat. night/Sun morning you might run across someone drunk enough that actually thinks they are the Easter bunny...if that helps at all!!!! :hammerhea

Reaper1
03-21-2005, 11:09 AM
If you swing by my place at around 2-3am on Sat. night/Sun morning you might run across someone drunk enough that actually thinks they are the Easter bunny...if that helps at all!!!! :hammerhea
I might take you up on that. :messedup:

WYRD
03-21-2005, 11:18 AM
You gonna be in Havi that weekend?

BoatFloating
03-21-2005, 11:22 AM
I might take you up on that. :messedup:
Call me we will set something up since I'm going to be there. I plan on going to the Springs Sunday for brunch maybe we can set something up then....

Reaper1
03-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Call me we will set something up since I'm going to be there. I plan on going to the Springs Sunday for brunch maybe we can set something up then....
I'll holla! :cool:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-21-2005, 11:29 AM
You gonna be in Havi that weekend?
Yeah, heading out there this Wed. night...staying until Monday.
You going out this weekend?

WYRD
03-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Yeah, heading out there this Wed. night...staying until Monday.
You going out this weekend?
It is looking like Vegas for me this weekend!! I gotta get the boat into advantage for some work though so I will prob drop it off on friday! :D

Totally IncapASSitated
03-21-2005, 11:46 AM
It is looking like Vegas for me this weekend!! I gotta get the boat into advantage for some work though so I will prob drop it off on friday! :D
Vegas season is over...it is now officially River season!!!!! (Goshhhhh!!!) -->For those Napoleon Dynamite lovers out there

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 02:50 PM
We will be out there thurs thru sun

mbrown2
03-21-2005, 07:40 PM
See ya at the Springs on Sunday...we will be out there this weekend.