PDA

View Full Version : Cole Cash for sale.......

smalls
03-21-2005, 11:03 AM
16k or may seperate..Call Bill @ 530-622-9791
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2184IMG_0243.JPG

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey Mouzer, just keep on going to the next thread. :smile:

ssmike
03-21-2005, 02:16 PM
how much for that perdy scoop?

B-WONDER
03-21-2005, 02:40 PM
JERRY,Thanks for jimmys number he was very helpful.It turns out i have his old blown gas boat called Dream weaver.

mfrey
03-23-2005, 10:21 AM
Oh Brother, Preacher has to buy a new starter so he's selling it??? Preacher, you need to buy the pontoon boat AND KEEP THE COLE TOO!

Hud
03-23-2005, 11:06 AM
And the wheel spins again in NorCal! Sounds like zz time to me...C'mon!

TRG
03-23-2005, 08:54 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2184IMG_0243.JPG[/QUOTE]
Who makes this scoop????

ssmike
03-23-2005, 08:59 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2184IMG_0243.JPG
Who makes this scoop????[/QUOTE]
Don't get me started, convert guy.
To answer your question, no one does. I asked the Preach to sell his to me (or his spare) on three separate occasions and he declined.
Todd, if you make it, I'll buy one.

Hud
03-24-2005, 05:12 AM
"Dixon Marine" will make you one!!...............C'mon! :D

BILLY.B
03-24-2005, 06:01 AM
Who makes this scoop????
To answer your question, no one does. I asked the Preach to sell his to me (or his spare) on three separate occasions and he declined.
Todd, if you make it, I'll buy one.[/QUOTE] I HAD two of them. I tried to sell one to SSMIKE but he said no. And Todd I sold the last one yesterday :( . Oh well better luck next time guy's. :squiggle: :D

BILLY.B
03-24-2005, 06:07 AM
And the wheel spins again in NorCal! Sounds like zz time to me...C'mon! Imagine this. Those NORCAL guy's just can't make up there mind. Hey Preacher why don't you take a walk on the wild side and buy a circle boat. You could even paint it to match the ZZ boat seeing as smalls really doesn't need the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Put the engine in your boat in a circle deal and you'd have a ton of fun, and still be able to kick Phildo's A$$.

TRG
03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
"Dixon Marine" will make you one!!...............C'mon! :D
Hud, would you poss. have dixon's #?

TRG
03-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Who makes this scoop????
Todd, if you make it, I'll buy one.[/QUOTE]
HOLD THE PRESSES!, pull up there cowboy! In order for me to be a convert, that would mean that i have shit canned the idea of getting back into my old jet,...right??? brutha needs something to ride in until i get the scratch together to build enough power to build my d'cucci the right way!
this aint gonna be no "horse-n-donkey sho down in mexico"
i plan to complete the boat within the next few years, until then i will gladlytool around in my jet and hopefully catch sanger D (darrin) this summer! lol
i originaly saw this scoop on a friends boat and have wanted one since, so if anyone knows where i can fing one, i would really apreciate it!
thanks
Todd

ssmike
03-24-2005, 09:58 PM
I HAD two of them. I tried to sell one to SSMIKE but he said no. And Todd I sold the last one yesterday :( . Oh well better luck next time guy's. :squiggle: :D
Earl:
You've been sniffin too many fumes again. I offered "laywer dollars" and you declined....twice.
Keep my spot warm in Needles.
:) :)
Looking forward to seeing the K boat invasion.
BTW, BB, I need you to paint somethin for me ASAP...I need it before Needles :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Who makes this scoop????
[/QUOTE]
I'd rather be a jet boat convert than a wake board sell out!LOL :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2356ss_mike.jpg

Sanger D
03-25-2005, 06:14 AM
Todd, if you make it, I'll buy one.
HOLD THE PRESSES!, pull up there cowboy! In order for me to be a convert, that would mean that i have shit canned the idea of getting back into my old jet,...right??? brutha needs something to ride in until i get the scratch together to build enough power to build my d'cucci the right way!
this aint gonna be no "horse-n-donkey sho down in mexico"
i plan to complete the boat within the next few years, until then i will gladlytool around in my jet and hopefully catch sanger D (darrin) this summer! lol
i originaly saw this scoop on a friends boat and have wanted one since, so if anyone knows where i can fing one, i would really apreciate it!
thanks
Todd[/QUOTE] Danm todd, did,nt I hand you your butt enough to you at big river?you,ve done something to your boat right?dude, you where so much fun last year,I can,t wait to go again this year,I hope all is well with you and I hope business is great for you too,that lil jet of yours is a beuatiful boat and was lotsa fun to run!!!see ya next time,take care of yourself bro and be good! :rollside:

smalls
03-25-2005, 06:14 AM
I'd rather be a jet boat convert than a wake board sell out!LOL :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2356ss_mike.jpg[/QUOTE]
DANG!

ssmike
03-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Dang! that dude's skinny.
VDV:
Last time I checked, there was an ss boat in my stable....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Dang! that dude's skinny.
VDV:
Last time I checked, there was an ss boat in my stable....
my bad... :rollside: