PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Tryin' to Keep the Posting Man Down......

HavasuDreamin'
03-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Can you believe that my employer has now blocked me from ***boat.com :2purples: Talk about ridiculous.........don't they know I have a post count to keep up? :220v: It is bad enough that I can't see the pictures that are hosted by hotboatpics.com. :umm:
So I went in the back door........***boat.net :crossx: which isn't blocked for some reason. :) I am back until they figure it out. :hammerhea

Infomaniac
03-21-2005, 12:44 PM
Can you believe that my employer has now blocked me from ***boat.com :2purples: Talk about ridiculous.........don't they know I have a post count to keep up? :220v: It is bad enough that I can't see the pictures that are hosted by hotboatpics.com. :umm:
So I went in the back door........***boat.net :crossx: which isn't blocked for some reason. :) I am back until they figure it out. :hammerhea
They just might block you from your paycheck if you are not careful.

DetroitJim
03-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah, what he said. I take no chances anymore at work, the IT department will review my entire net surfing history if they get too many warning messages. With all the layoffs around here, don't need the worry.

HavasuDreamin'
03-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the concern, but its all good. I have two job offers on the table. I won't be posting much after I make my move. :eat:

dean51267
03-21-2005, 12:58 PM
dude, if all you do is goof off at work, work will go away, it is a natural law of attrition, wither you add to the company goals, or you go away.
I would consider any of my employees who after receiving warnings not to waste my time (yes, when I pay by the hour I buy time) and continued to do a threat to my company that must be eliminated.
Sorry to be blunt, but employeers think this way, cause we can not afford to carry non-producing assets i nour companies.............

HavasuDreamin'
03-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Come on now all...............it was a joke. I am very productive at work when we are busy, but real estate is cyclical. I just thought it was funny how mid-day, out of the blue, I am now blocked. That is all. :coffeycup
As a matter of fact, one of the main reasons I am moving on is because my current employer doesn't have enough work for me. Terribly boring which is how I got hooked up with the forums in the first place.
Carry on. :boxed: