PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanx For A Great B-day In Havi!!!

FRENCHIE
03-21-2005, 02:14 PM
I would just like to say xtra thanx to Matt for hookin up an awsome time at the Redroom. Also to everyone else for showing up, and wishing me a happy b-day, lost of memories were made, and we had many laughs!
thanx to SHAKE-YO-AZZ for commanding and driving the 25' most of the weekend, sorry we couldnt run 70 mph all the time but with 8-10 people on board most of the time, 65-66 had to do!! the weather was not too bad, and sunday , was great. Thanx also to the Roxysnows for putting up with us all weekend on the boat, and after hours!!!
again thanx to all of you...i really had a fun time!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:

barbigrl
03-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Glad you had a good B-day Frenchie!!!!! It was a good time!!

Artv
03-21-2005, 02:29 PM
It was nice, jackie and i had a great time.

FRENCHIE
03-21-2005, 02:34 PM
It was nice, jackie and i had a great time.
good to meet ya, sorry about my boy, he was just a little drinkin, and playin around....a little to much, but all is good!!!! :cool:

Artv
03-21-2005, 02:37 PM
good to meet ya, sorry about my boy, he was just a little drinkin, and playin around....a little to much, but all is good!!!! :cool:
Its all good bro. Life is to short to be mad over the small s_it.

SBullet
03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
I would just like to say xtra thanx to Matt for hookin up an awsome time at the Redroom. Also to everyone else for showing up, and wishing me a happy b-day, lost of memories were made, and we had many laughs!
thanx to SHAKE-YO-AZZ for commanding and driving the 25' most of the weekend, sorry we couldnt run 70 mph all the time but with 8-10 people on board most of the time, 65-66 had to do!! the weather was not too bad, and sunday , was great. Thanx also to the Roxysnows for putting up with us all weekend on the boat, and after hours!!!
again thanx to all of you...i really had a fun time!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:
Frenchie,
Nice meeting you!!

Phat Matt
03-21-2005, 10:56 PM
Which boy are you talking about?

Phat Matt
03-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Brenda and I had a good time. Glad we were able to make it out :) Dale (CenCal) drove all the way from N CA just to go to your party and drove back first thing Sunday AM. He said it was well worth it.....
That's crazy! It was nice meeting him even though I remember him on the Harley. :)

robert_pv
03-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Happy Birthday Frenchie!! :D

FRENCHIE
03-22-2005, 06:58 AM
Which boy are you talking about?
not you!!!! the Mexican!!!!
:cool:

CenCal
03-22-2005, 04:34 PM
That's crazy! It was nice meeting him even though I remember him on the Harley. :)
I'll always be remembered for the harley ride :hammerhea Hope we can still be friends :confused: I had a really nice time. Matt it was nice meeting you and your lady. You and your boy know how to put a party on. Thanks again hope to do it again soon. :chi:

TCHB
03-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Frenchie we honked at you on the way home. You looked tired!!!!

FRENCHIE
03-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Frenchie we honked at you on the way home. You looked tired!!!!
real tires man!! you must a been passing us in palm springs area sun night in a honda element i believe!!??
;)

TCHB
03-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Yes in the Element. You also had your truck parked across the street from our house in Havasu. I think you were visiting Force 26. Our house is the white one up on the hill.

FRENCHIE
03-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Yes in the Element. You also had your truck parked across the street from our house in Havasu. I think you were visiting Force 26. Our house is the white one up on the hill.
YEA I REMEMBER, I ACTUALLY LEFT MY BOAT AT HIS BUDIES HOUSE ONE NIGHT!!
;)

TCHB
03-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Yes it was at Marcos house.