PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanx For A Great B-day In Havi!!!

FRENCHIE
03-21-2005, 02:15 PM
I would just like to say xtra thanx to Matt for hookin up an awsome time at the Redroom. Also to everyone else for showing up, and wishing me a happy b-day, lost of memories were made, and we had many laughs!
thanx to SHAKE-YO-AZZ for commanding and driving the 25' most of the weekend, sorry we couldnt run 70 mph all the time but with 8-10 people on board most of the time, 65-66 had to do!! the weather was not too bad, and sunday , was great. Thanx also to the Roxysnows for putting up with us all weekend on the boat, and after hours!!!
again thanx to all of you...i really had a fun time!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:

Garrddogg
03-21-2005, 02:22 PM
It was MUCH fun!

WYRD
03-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Glad you had fun.............Hey did Phatt Matt give you those two bottles of Goose That I bought for you..........he said he would take care of it...........He He He Happy Birthday Brotha! :D

Artv
03-21-2005, 02:34 PM
It was MUCH fun!
How would you know? 10min is not enough time to have fun.

clownpuncher
03-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Sorry I missed it Frenchie. Happy B-day anyways :wink:

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I would just like to say xtra thanx to Matt for hookin up an awsome time at the Redroom. Also to everyone else for showing up, and wishing me a happy b-day, lost of memories were made, and we had many laughs!
thanx to SHAKE-YO-AZZ for commanding and driving the 25' most of the weekend, sorry we couldnt run 70 mph all the time but with 8-10 people on board most of the time, 65-66 had to do!! the weather was not too bad, and sunday , was great. Thanx also to the Roxysnows for putting up with us all weekend on the boat, and after hours!!!
again thanx to all of you...i really had a fun time!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:
I tried to take some of those peeps off your boat, but you wouldnt let them leave......
And Frenchie, we watched you take off, Damn that 25 gets on plane and boogies for only having that 496.....

FRENCHIE
03-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I tried to take some of those peeps off your boat, but you wouldnt let them leave......
And Frenchie, we watched you take off, Damn that 25 gets on plane and boogies for only having that 496.....
IT DIDNT BOOGIE TOO MUCH WITH 8 PEOPLE ON BOARD....but sunday, with me, Mel and Nicki, out in the middle we saw 71-72! Cant complain at all, but the 29' is still teasing my mind!!!!
;)
thanx for the bear at M-Dogs btw....you took me by suprise!! i owe ya a suprise!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

unleashed
03-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey it was good to see everyone this weekend and nice to meet some new people. Thanks to Phat Matt for the invite to the Red Room. You guys are all class acts. Frenchie I dont think I said happy birthday..I apologize. Hope you had a great night. Unfortunatly I had promos at Kokohos so we could only stay the short while we did. I'll be out again on the 8th so hope to see you all again!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

H20Advantage
03-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Frenchie,
We saw you, SYA and someone else at the Windsor launch ramp Saturday afternoon.
We had just taken delivery of the new boat and I was trying to maneuver between all the rental pontoons so I didn't yell at you guys. Needless to say you would have wondered who the hell I was.
Kilr nice seeing you and the Mrs. in the channel on Sunday. Hopefully we can all hook up the week after Easter.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1132P1015008-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
03-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Frenchie,
We saw you, SYA and someone else at the Windsor launch ramp Saturday afternoon.
We had just taken delivery of the new boat and I was trying to maneuver between all the rental pontoons so I didn't yell at you guys. Needless to say you would have wondered who the hell I was.
Kilr nice seeing you and the Mrs. in the channel on Sunday. Hopefully we can all hook up the week after Easter.
You guys also, congrats on the new ride....
I agree the clowns on the rental boats.... Its no wonder they dont kill some one.......

That Guy
03-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Frenchie: It was very nice to finally get to say more than hello. Looking forward to hanging with you this summer. Nikki (sp?) was great as well and couldn't have been nicer. Happy birthday again we had a great weekend.
Thanks to the ever fabulous Matt for the hook up at the Red Room. I was a bit worried because on Saturday afternoon, he was having a hard time saying Red Room..... :squiggle: :rollside: :squiggle:

hot_diggity_dog
03-21-2005, 05:01 PM
we watched you take off, Damn that 25 gets on plane and boogies for only having that 496.....
He should have gone bigger right Miguel! :wink:
HDD

WYRD
03-21-2005, 05:04 PM
He should have gone bigger right Miguel! :wink:
HDD
Bigger is not always better................at least that is what I try to convince her :D :D

FRENCHIE
03-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Frenchie: It was very nice to finally get to say more than hello. Looking forward to hanging with you this summer. Nikki (sp?) was great as well and couldn't have been nicer. Happy birthday again we had a great weekend.
Thanks to the ever fabulous Matt for the hook up at the Red Room. I was a bit worried because on Saturday afternoon, he was having a hard time saying Red Room..... :squiggle: :rollside: :squiggle:
amazing what a p.m. on hot boat can do!!! we broke the ice finally!! Your mrs is great also...see ya soon.....Leon
;)

FRENCHIE
03-21-2005, 05:28 PM
happy birthday frenchie ,sorry we missed your party (we had a young with us 19),and my hangover on friday/ sat :D i was sure i was going to die :hammer2:,got to meet up with lots o peeps sat in the channelWE HAD A GREAT TIME :D
how many times did we pass you!!! better make the dam run so we can bumper up!!!
;) :D

Phat Matt
03-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Glad you had fun.............Hey did Phatt Matt give you those two bottles of Goose That I bought for you..........he said he would take care of it...........He He He Happy Birthday Brotha! :D
Ooops. I drank them. :)
Hey it was good to see everyone this weekend and nice to meet some new people. Thanks to Phat Matt for the invite to the Red Room. You guys are all class acts. Frenchie I dont think I said happy birthday..I apologize. Hope you had a great night. Unfortunatly I had promos at Kokohos so we could only stay the short while we did. I'll be out again on the 8th so hope to see you all again!
Deano
No problem. We will be back in Havi this weekend and on the 8th.
Thanks to the ever fabulous Matt for the hook up at the Red Room. I was a bit worried because on Saturday afternoon, he was having a hard time saying Red Room.....
I had to rally! Plus I only had one shot at the RR and many bottles of water. I am still hurting today though. :boxingguy :messedup: :D

Havasu47
03-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Had a great time. I enjoyed meeting those I havent met before. Killer, beautiful boat! Next time I hope to spend more time visiting with everyone.
Great job Matt!